Dialogues经典对话
Rervation 预订
C: Captain G: guest
C: Good morning ,coffee shop.
您好!西餐厅。
社交能力英文>母爱如天G: I want to rerve a table for four tonight.
我想订一张今天晚上的4人桌。
C: What time do you like your table?
在什么时候?
G: Around Seven.
大约在七点吧。
C: May I have your name, plea? 请问贵姓?
G: Tom Crui.汤姆克鲁斯。
C: How to spell it, plea? 请问怎么拼写?
G: It’ s T. O. M. C. R. U. I. S. E. 拼写为T. O. M. C. R. U. I. S. E.
C: So it is Mr. Crui, a table for four at 7o’clock. Is that right?
克鲁斯先生,一张今晚7时的四人桌,对吗?
G: That’s right. By the way, when do you clo tonight? 对。还有,你们何时关门?
C: We are open until ten in the evening.
的营业时间至晚上10点.
G: Thank you.谢谢。
C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit. 谢谢您的来电,我们期待着为您服务。
Showing ats引导来宾入席(1)
W: Waiter G: Guest
W: Good evening, sir. Welcome to Coco court.
您好,先生!欢迎光临椰苑餐厅。
G: Thanks. 谢谢。
W: How many persons, plea? 您一共几位?
G: A table for four, plea. 四位。
W: Where would you prefer to sit, indoor or outdoor?
您想坐在哪儿呢,室内还是室外?
G: Well, indoor and by the window, plea.
嗯,室内吧,我想要靠窗的位子。
W: I'll show you to your table. This way, plea. ….. Is this fine?
我带您入座。这边请。…… 这个位子行吗?
G: OK. That' s fine. 好,这里很好。
W: Plea take a at, sir. 先生,请坐。
G: Thanks. 谢谢。
W: A waiter will come to take your order. Just a moment, plea.
服务生会来侍候您点菜,请稍等。
Showing ats 引导来宾入席(2)
W: Waiter G: Guest
W: Good evening, sir. Welcome to Island breeze.
您好,先生!欢迎光临涛轩餐厅。
G: Thanks. 谢谢。
W:Have you got a rervation? 您预订座位了吗?
笔记本小键盘怎么关
G: Yes. My name is Dewey. 是的,我叫Dewey.
W:Just a moment. I’ll take a look at our rervation book. Yes, Mr. Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, plea?
请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。
W:Oh, yes, Mr. Dewey. We’ve been expecting you. Would you plea come with me?
噢,史密斯先生,我们正等您呢,请跟我走。
Recommendation 推荐
W: Waiter G: Guest
(A group of six including two couples and two children enter a Chine restaurant in hotel.)
(一行6人, 包括两对夫妇及两个小孩,进入酒店的中餐厅。)
W: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? Would you step this way plea? 晚上好,女士、先生们。一张六人桌?请往这边走。
(Guest ated客人就座。)男生看的小说
章鱼简笔画
W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first? (递上菜单)要先喝点什么吗?
G: Yes, plea. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glass of orange juice for the children.
好的,谢谢。请给我们两瓶喜力,两瓶百事可乐,还有两杯橙汁给小朋友。
W: Ok. Would you like to order now?
好的。你们要点菜吗?
G: I’m afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?
恐怕要迟一些。你有什么推荐?
W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It’s a famous Sichuan dish. I would say it is very tasty.
如果你喜欢辣的话,何不试试著名的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我认为味道还不错。
G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?
好的,还有什么辣菜适合我们。
W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?
四川牛柳丝好吗?
G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, plea?好极了!就这样。另外给我一份北京烤鸭好吗?
W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?好的,先生。 要点饭和汤吗?
G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, plea.玉米羹和两份扬州炒饭。
W: A wi choice, sir. 精明的选择。
G: Oh, yes. Plea give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? The guys don’t know how to u chopsticks.
对了,请给我们6份春卷当开胃品。还有,给我两付刀叉,这些孩子不懂用筷子。
W: Certainly.当然可以。
(The guests finished the food and are talking.)
(客人用过餐后,正在聊天)
W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some desrt?对不起,打扰你们谈话,要甜品吗?
G: No, thanks, we’re full. Give us the bill, plea.
W: 不用了,谢谢。 我们吃饱了,请结帐。
W:(Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.
(递上帐单)你们的帐单先生。
G: Can I put it on my account?
可以记在酒店的帐单内吗?
W: Yes, sure. Plea sign here and write down your room mummer, sir. Can I have a look your keycard? 当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上你的房号,我可以看看您的钥匙卡吗?
G: Here you are. 在这里。
如何解封微信账号
W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.
谢谢。希望你们喜欢我们的食物。
Serving dishes 进餐时的服务
W: Your Fried Shrimp Balls, sir.
您的炸虾球,先生。
G: Shrimp! Are you sure there's shrimp inside? It sure doesn't look like it!
虾!你确定里面有虾吗?它看起来实在不象。
W: It's made from ground fresh shrimps, sir.
先生,它是用磨碎的鲜虾做成的。
G: Hm. By the way, what's this asoning made from? 嗯。对了,这调味料是用什么做的?
幻灯片背景
W: It's a mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.
那是胡椒和多种香料混合成的,您应该把它洒在食物上。
G: I e. What do you call the?
我知道了。你们把这些叫什么?
初中优秀作文
W: They are called Chine Dumplings. Plea mix a little soy sauce and same oil on this plate and dip them into it before eating.