Selling English
01. 15% off with this flyer 凭此宣传品优惠15%
02. 50% off on lected lines 部分商品降半价
03. Accessories & spares delivered to your door 配件送货上门
04. All the range of … available. 各种……有货
05. As many repairs as you need, free of charge 随时免费维修
06. Ask at the counter for details 详情问柜台
07. Ask inside for details 详情里面询问
08. Best choice and best discounts 最佳选择,最大优惠
09. Big sale 大甩卖
10. Brighter shopping, brighter prices 明智的购物,透明的价格
11. Buy any two together and save 10% off both products 一次性买俩,每个优惠10%
12. Buy one and get anyone free 买一赠一
13. Buy two get one free 买二赠一
14. Childrens wear 童装
15. Closing sale 关门大甩卖
16. Computers in stock 电脑有货
17. Customer care is our top priority 顾客至上
18. Customer rvices 顾客服务处
19. Easy to u and great value too. 肝不好有哪些表现好用实惠,物美价廉
20. Fill in your lection here and take to a pay point. 在此选购商品填单,然后到收款台付款。
21. Final clear out 清仓大甩卖
22. For more information,contact our customer rvice desk 详情请和顾客服务处联系。
23. Free delivery to your door 免费送货上门
24. Furniture sale now on 家具现降价销售
25. 马来西亚签证办理Half price sale 半价甩卖
26. Hours of opening: 营业时间
27. Massive stock, clear out 大量库存,清仓甩卖
28. Offer is subject to availability. 现货优惠,卖完为止
29. Open for business as usual 照常营业
30. Opening soon 即将开业
31. Opening times (hours): 营业时间:
32. We can provide the complete hospitality rvice. 我们提供热情周到的服务。
33. Out of hours, delivery at … 下班时,送货到……
34. Peace of mind from the minute you buy 买着放心
35. Plea ask for assistance 需帮助请询问
36. Plea check your change before leaving the checkout area 请当面点清。
37. Plea retain this receipt as proof of your purcha and your guarantee.请保存好收据,作为交款凭证,并享受保修。
38. Plea leave bags at the counter 请把包放到柜台
39. Price crash 削价
40. Sale 50% off original price按原价的50%销售
41. Sale at breakdown price 跳楼价甩卖纯净物和混合物的区别
42. Sale continues in store 商品继续销价
43. Save up to 50% off 50%大降价
44. Save up to 40% 6折优惠
45. Save your money *卖
46. Savings and discounts all around the store 店内所有商品均削价处理
47. 50% discount on lected items 部分商品五折
48. Thank you for your custom. 感谢您惠顾光临
49. Try before you buy 先试后买
50. We will not be beaten on price 我们的价格最低。
In this conversation, Rocky Simons is the owner of a small company that manufactures recreational speedboats.He is having a telephone conversation with Jacques Riviera, ow
ner of a aside resort in another country.
Rocky: Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
Jacques: Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°,
Rocky: Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
Jacques: I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
Rocky: Let’ Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
Jacques: That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?
Rocky: Sure do! We t up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
Jacques: That’s good. The tourist ason is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
Rocky: They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
Jacques: Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
Rocky: Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
Jacques: You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll nd you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
Rocky: Of cour.
Jacques: Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
Rocky: Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.
Negotiating Price
讨价还价
Our prices are not dearer than tho in other places.
我们的价格不比别的地方贵。
The price is reasonable becau the quality is superior.
这价格是合情合理的,因为质量极好。补血食材
你可以向他探探虚实:
That's a bit more than I wanted to pay.
这比我想出的价格高一点。
商家会再诉价格公道:
The prices have already been reduced greatly.
这些价钱本来已经减去许多了。
If you bought it somewhere el, it would cost more than double.
如果您去别处买,价钱就得贵一倍以上。
亮出底牌,继续周旋:
I can give you no more than $40. Can you ll it for that?
开普勒三大定律
我顶多能出40美元,这个价钱你肯卖吗?
店主面有难色:
I'll bring the price down to $50 a piece, if you are going to make a big purcha.
如果您打算大量购买,我就把价格降到每件50美元。
看来价格还是可以商量:
Well then, how about splitting the difference?
那好吧,各让一点怎么样?
You have to strike a balance, if you wish to get somewhere.
如果您想做成生意,你就得使双方不吃亏。
最后商家同意$45出售,看得出他有点忍痛割爱:
That's almost cost price.
这几乎是成本价了。
That's our rock bottom price.
这是我们的跳楼价了。
That's the best we can do .
我们不能再让了。
Bargaining
1、Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth. 别想宰我,我识货。
2、Can you give me a little deal on this? 这能卖得便宜一点吗?
3、Can you give me this for cheaper? 能便宜一点给我吗?
4、 Is there any discount on bulk purchas? 我多买些能打折吗?
5、Give me a discount. 给我打个折吧。
6、战斗法师How much do you want for this? 这件东西你想卖多少钱?
7、 If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this. 如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。
8、 I can get this cheaper at other places. 这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。
9、What's the lowest you're willing to go? 最低你能出什么价?
10、Come on, give me a break on this. 别这样,你就让点儿价吧。
注解:
1、 买东西的时候最怕的就是被宰。所以不管是不是行家都要先造出声势,用这句话镇住卖家。“Rip someone off”意为某商店或商贩企图宰它的顾客,敲竹杠。如:“The shop trie
d to rip me off, but I taught them a good lesson.”(那个商店企图宰我,结果让我教训了一顿)。如果真的被狠宰了一下,你当然还可以说,“I was ripped off.”或者“I was cleaned out.”第二句,有被骗得很惨的意思。
2、 2-3、大家都希望买到物廉价美的东西,所以就免不了要讨价还价。这两句话往往能使你少花些钱。你要注意的是这样的问题一般只在‘market’(市场) 这些地方问,像‘shopping mall’(购物中心),‘supermarket’(超市)和‘department store’(茶的种类有哪些百货商场)里说这样的话,就不太合适,因为除了大型商品,一般物品是不打折的。
3、 4-5、‘Bulk purchas’就是“大量地购买”,等于‘buy something in bulk’。‘discount’是折扣的意思。平时在商店里常出现的表示打折的牌子是‘on sale’。专门卖廉价物品的商店叫‘bargain store’,店里卖廉价商品的柜台叫‘bargain counter’。原来表示打折的英文还挺多的,原来这些西文人的商业头脑也挺发达。
6、 这句话一般是买者问的。如果是在可以讲价的地方,卖主可能会反问你,“How much do you want to pay for this?”
7、 教大家一个讨价还价的秘诀,就是用个‘if’从句,即加一个条件,再加一个由这个条件带来
的结果。‘A better price’就是‘a cheaper price’。
8、‘Cheap’这个词挺有意思的,‘cheap’是“便宜”。如果说某人 ‘cheap’,大致上有两种含义,都不太好。一个意思是指人很小气,吝啬鬼是‘tightwad’ 或‘penny-pincher’;另一个意思是“卑微的”、“有失身份的”地魁星,“If you wear like that, you will look cheap.”(要是穿成那样,你看起来挺有失身份的。)
9、这句话问的是最低价钱,应该是出自卖者之口了。‘Go’就是 ‘charge me’。然而,如果卖者的开价还是太高,你可以说“Could you go up a little?”。如果你的出价太低,卖者接受不了,他/她也可以相应地说“Could you go up a little?”。这里的‘go’却是‘pay’的意思了。
10、‘Give someone a break’的意思是‘give someone a chance’。在不同的语境中,这个词组可以有不同的解释。在这句话里,指的是“让价”。另外如你正在忙着给女朋友写信,你的室友却想让你帮他打水,你 就可以对他说,“Give me a break, buddy, I'm busy right now.”(老兄,别烦我,我正忙着呢。)