【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第三集

更新时间:2023-07-12 21:40:33 阅读: 评论:0

大家好
Hi, guys!
嘿  菲比  嗨花未眠全诗
Hey, Pheebs! Hi!
嘿  对了  约会怎么样
Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go?
不是很好  他送我到地铁然后说上火吃什么食物
Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said
"我们应该再来一次"
'We should do this again!'
怎么啦  他说要再来一次那不是很好吗
What? He said 'we should do it again', that's good, right?
不  他说我们应该再来一次
Uh, no. Looly translated 'We should do this again'
代表你将无法再见到裸体的我
means 'You will never e me naked'.
什么时候这样子的
Since when?
一直都是这样  这是约会用语
Since always. It's like dating language.
就像"不是你的问题"代表"就是你"
Y'know, like 'It's not you' means 'It is you'.
表白歌
"你真的挺好的"代表
Or 'You're such a nice guy' means
"我要和穿皮衣的酒鬼约会"
'I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics
然后再跟你抱怨他们"
and complaining about them to you
还有还有  "我们该试试别人"代表
Or, or, y'know, um, 'I think we should e other people' means
"哈哈  我已和别人约会了"
'Ha, ha, I already am'.
-大家都懂  -对  放轻松啦
- And everybody knows this? - Yeah. Cushions the blow.
没错就像你小时候
Yeah, it's like when you're a kid,
父母把你的狗狗送去安乐死
and your parents put your dog to sleep,
却对你说它跑到别人家农场去住了
and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.
真有意思  不是  我是说
That's funny, that, no, becau,
职上我爸妈是真的把我家的狗
uh, our parents actually did, uh,
送别人农场去养了
nd our dog off to live on a farm.
罗斯
Uh, Ross.
米尔纳家在康乃迪克州的农场
What? Wh- hello? The Millners' farm in Connecticut?
米尔纳家
The Millners,
他们家的农场好棒
eos600dthey had this unbelievable farm,
有马还有可供追逐的兔子
and hors, and rabbits that he could cha and it was- it w- .....
哦  我的天  芝芝
Oh, my God, Chi Chi!
"知道自己不久于人世有何感受"
"So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?"
"华顿  我的痛苦将在五分钟内消失自然之道课文
"Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over.
而你  要知道
But you'll have to live with the knowledge that
你让一位诚实的人丢掉了性命
you nt an honest man to die."
嘿  表演得真好
Hey, that was really good!
是吗  谢了  咱们继续吧
Yeah? Thanks! Let's keep going.
好  你要我怎么做呢  达蒙
Okay. "So. Whaddya want from me, Damone, huh?"
我只想回到我的牢房内
哺乳期能烫发吗
"I just wanna go back to my cell.开题报告技术路线
因为在那里  我可以抽烟
'Cau in my cell, I can smoke."
抽去吧
"Smoke away."
我想这就是达蒙独自在牢房抽烟的原因
I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone.
-什么  -手放轻松  手腕自然点
- What? - Relax your hand! Let your wrist go.
别太过火
Not so much!
好  吸一口
Alright, now try taking a puff.
很好
Okay.
算了  不对  把烟给我
Okay. No. Give it to me.
你休想  我不会给你烟的
No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.
没关系啦
It's fine, it's fine.
你到底想不想演这个角色  拿来
Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here.
很好  现在
All right, now.
别把它当成是支烟
Don't think of it as a cigarette.
把它当成是你思念已久的东西
Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand.
当你夹着它时  感到自在  感到满足
When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete.
-你很想它吗  -没  不怎么想
- Y'miss it? - Nah, not so much.

本文发布于:2023-07-12 21:40:33,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1078941.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:代表   牢房   约会
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图