TED英文演讲稿3篇(3)

更新时间:2023-07-11 08:53:59 阅读: 评论:0

TED英文演讲稿3篇(3)
    We all know everybody in this room makes mistakes.
    我们都知道这里的每个人都曾经犯错
    The human species, in general, is fallible -- okay fine.
    人类原来就会犯错 - 没问题
    But when it comes down to me right now, to all the beliefs I hold, here in the prent ten, suddenly all of this abstract appreciation of fallibility  goes out the window -- and I cant actually think of anything Im wrong about.
    一旦这个想法临到我们自身 我们如今全部的 全部的信念 对人类可能犯错的抽象概念随即被我们抛弃 我无法想到我有哪里出错
    And the thing is, the prent ten is where we live.
    但是,我们活在如今
    We go to meetings in the prent ten; we go on family vacations in the prent ten; we go to the polls and vote in the prent ten.
    我们开会,去家庭旅游 去投票 全都是如今式
    So effectively, we all kind of wind up traveling through life, trapped in this little bubble of feeling very right about everything.
    我们就像如今一个小泡泡里 经受人生 感觉自己总是对的
    I think this is a problem.
    我认为这是个问题
    I think its a problem for each of us as individuals, in our personal and professional lives, and I think its a problem for all of us collectively as a culture.
    我认为这是每个人私人生活 和职业生活中的问题 我认为我们身为群体,这也造成了〔文化〕问题
    So what I want to do today is, first of all, talk about why we get stuck inside this feeling of being right.
    于是,我今日想做的是 先谈谈为甚么我们会 陷在这种自以为是的心态中
    And cond, why its such a problem.
    第二是为甚么这是个问题 梦到彩虹
    And finally, I want to convince you that it is possible to step outside of that feeling, and that, if you can do so, it is the single greatest
    最终我想劝告大家 克服这种感觉 是可能的 而且一旦你做到了 这将成为你道德上
    moral, intellectual and creative leap you can make.
    智性上和创意上最大的进步
    So why do we get stuck in this feeling of being right?
    为甚么我们会陷在 这种自以为是的心态中?
    One reason actually has to do with a feeling of being wrong.
    事实上这和犯错的感觉有关
    So let me ask you guys something -- or actually, let me ask you guys something, becau youre right here: How does it feel -- emotionally --
    我想问问你们 让我问问台上的你们 当你意识到自己犯错了
    how does it feel to be wrong?
    你感觉如何?
同情的意思
    Dreadful. Thumbs down.
    糟透了。很差劲。
    Embarrassing. Okay, wonderful, good.
    尴尬。很好,是的。
两准则四条例    Dreadful, thumbs down, embarrassing -- thank you, the are great answers, but theyre answers to a different question.
    很糟糕,很差劲,很尴尬。 感谢你们提供这些答案 但这些答案没有回答我的问题 里约奥运会开幕式
    You guys are answering the question: How does it feel to realize youre wrong?
    你们回答的问题是: 当你意识到你犯错的时候,你的感觉如何?
    (Laughter) Realizing youre wrong can feel like all of that and a lot of other things, right?
    (笑声) 意识到你犯错了就会有刚刚所说的这些感觉,不是吗?
    I mean it can be devastating, it can be revelatory, it can actually be quite funny, like my stupid Chine character mistake.
    令人沮丧,暴露了一些真实 有时候甚至有些好笑 像我误以为路牌是中文字
    But just being wrong doesnt feel like anything.
    但犯错本身 事实上毫无感觉
    Ill give you an analogy.
    让我给你一个例子
    Do you remember that Loony Tunes cartoon where theres this pathetic coyote whos always chasing and never catching a roadrunner?
    你记得卡通里 那个总是在追逐 却从未抓到猎物的土狼吗?
    In pretty much every episode of this cartoon, theres a moment where the coyote is chasing the roadrunner and the roadrunner runs off a cliff,
    几乎在每一集里 牠的猎物 - 一只走鹃鸟 都会跳下悬崖
    which is fine, hes a bird, he can fly.
    反正牠是鸟,牠可以飞
    But the thing is, the coyote runs off the cliff right after him.
    但土狼也会跟着牠一起跳崖
    And whats funny -- at least if youre six years old -- is that the coyotes totally fine too.
    那很好笑 假如你是个六岁〔儿童〕 土狼也很好 弓的英文
    He just keeps running -- right up until the moment that he looks down and realizes that hes in mid-air.
    牠就这么继续跑 直到牠往下看 觉察自己漫步在空中
    Thats when he falls.
    这时候他才会往下掉
    When were wrong about something -- not when we realize it, but before that -- were lik
e that coyote after hes gone off the cliff and before he looks down.
    在我们犯错时 在我们意识到我们犯错时 我们就像那只土狼 还没意识到自己奔出悬崖
    You know, were already wrong, were already in trouble, but we feel like were on solid ground.
    我们已经错了 已经惹上麻烦了 但照旧感觉像走在地上
北京门头沟
松鼠的叫声    So I should actually correct something I said a moment ago.
    我应当转变我之前的说法
    It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right.
    犯错的感觉就和 正确的感觉一样
低潮

本文发布于:2023-07-11 08:53:59,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1076900.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:犯错   感觉   问题   土狼   答案
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图