Can you tell me the way to the station? (火车站)
Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights.
沿这条路一直向前走,在红绿灯那儿向左转。
问路:
a. Excu me, but can you tell me the way to the muum? (博物馆)
b. Could you tell me how I can get to the muum? (博物馆)
c. Would you plea tell me where the post office is? (邮局)
d. Excu me, but plea tell me how to get to the railway station? (火车站)
e. Excu me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 对不起,我要找一家药店。
f. Would you plea tell me if there is a hospital nearby? 请问附近有医院吗?
g. Is the zoo far from here? 动物园离这儿远吗?
h. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去机场要很长时间吗?公司登记
回答别人问路:
a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。
b. Turn right / left at the cond crossing. (Take the cond turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右 / 左转弯。
c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。
d. It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
e. Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿着外滩往前走,然后往走转弯。
It's only about ten minutes' walk.那儿离这儿只有走大约10分钟的路。
It is three miles to the lake. 这儿离湖有3英里的路程。
My home is not far from here. It's only five minutes' walk. 我家离这儿不远,走5分钟就到。
It is one hour' ride from Shanghai to Suzhou. 从上海坐车到苏州有1小时的路程。
The post office is two blocks away. 邮局离这儿两个街区的距离。
Simpson Hall is on the corner of Bellflower Boulevard and Atlantic Avenue. (T) 辛普森楼位于贝尔弗劳尔大道和大西洋街的街角上。
个人所得税如何计算
There is a post office at / on the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road. 史密斯街和海湾路的十字路口有个邮局。
The dog slept comfortably in the corner of the room. 那条狗在屋角舒服地睡觉。赤湾天后宫
I was about to cross the street when a car came round the corner. 我正要过马路,这时拐角处开来一辆汽车。
街道的名称可使用avenue, street和boulevard。Avenue(宽阔的林荫大道长沙理工大学分数线,尤其指美国城市里纵向的街道,)与其交叉的横道称为street。boulevard也是林荫大道。
Then walk two blocks straight ahead until you come to Cherry Avenue.然后一直向前走过两个街区,直到切里街。
There's a bus stop across the street on the corner of Cherry and Bellflower.在街对面,切里街和贝尔弗劳尔大道的转角上有一个公共汽车站。
本句中across the street意思相当于on the other side of the street。
Take a number 10 bus going down Cherry.乘沿切里街行驶的10路公共汽车。
乘公共汽车, 火车, 电梯等都可以用动词take:
Take the elevator to the cond floor.
z4root软件My brother is going to take a ship for Wuhan.
冰心作品集
going down Cherry是修饰bus的定语。down在这里是介词,表示“沿着”,常和along替换使用。
Then turn to the right and walk one block along Second to the corner of Orange Avenue. 然后向左拐,沿着第二街走,穿过一条马路,到奥兰治街的街角。
这句中的along也可改用down。又如:
The boat went down / along the river. 小船顺河而下。
If you follow the directions, you won't have any trouble.如果你按照上述指引做的话,到保罗的寓所去是没有什么困难的。
A : Excu me. Could you tell me the way to get to the post office from here?
B : Sure. Walk along Second Avenue and you can e it on the right. It's between the shoe store and the shopping mall.
A : Thank you very much.
B : It's my pleasure.
A: 打扰一下。你能告诉我从这里到邮局的路么?
大和锦
B: 当然。沿着第二大街走,然后你能看到它在右边。它在鞋店和大型购物中心之间。
A: 非常感谢你。
B: 乐意效劳。
A : Excu me. Is there a library nearby?
B : Yes. There's a library, between the drugstore and the post office.
苹果皮的功效与作用
A : Thank you very much.
B : You're welcome.
A: 打扰一下。附近有图书馆么?
B: 是的。在这个药店和邮局之间有一座图书馆。
A: 非常感谢你。
B: 不客气。
1.Walk straight, turn right at the first cross, keep walking 200 meters and then you will arrive.
2. Take subway line No.2, transfer to line No.5 in Chongwenmen Station, and then get off at Dongdan Station.
3. go ahead,then turn at the first cross,after about 200 metres then you will get it.