《天生一对(1998)》电影完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-10 04:57:54 阅读: 评论:0

♪ "L" is for the way ♪
♪ You look at me ♪
当归片的功效与作用♪ "O" is for the only ♪
♪ One I e ♪
♪ "V" is very, very ♪
♪ Extraordinary ♪
♪ "E" is even more ♪
天生一对
♪ Than anyone that you adore ♪
♪ And love is all that I can ♪
♪ Give to you ♪
♪ Love is more than ♪
♪ Just a game for two ♪
♪ Two in love can make it ♪
♪ Take my heart and plea don't break it ♪
♪ Love was made for me and you ♪
♪ Love is all that I can ♪
怕冷的人
♪ Give to you ♪
♪ Love is more than ♪
爸爸给我♪ Just a game for two ♪
♪ Two in love can make it ♪
♪ Take my heart and plea don't break it ♪
帅气的英语
♪ Love was made for me and you ♪
♪ "L" is for the way ♪
♪ You look at me ♪
♪ "O" is for the only ♪
♪ One I e ♪
♪ "V" is very, very ♪
♪ Extraordinary ♪
♪ "E" is even more than ♪
♪ Anyone that you adore ♪
♪ And love is all that ♪欧体字帖
♪ I can give to you ♪
♪ Love is more than just a game for two ♪
拍张照留念吧
How about a souvenir picture?
♪ Two in love can make it ♪
♪ Take my heart and plea don't break it ♪
请转过头互相凝望
Can you turn towards each other?
♪ Love was made ♪
♪ For me and you ♪
♪ Love was made ♪
♪ For me and you ♪
十一年
又九个月后
天啊  这里收不到信♥号♥♥
My God! My phone just does not work out here.
那我们怎么活得下去
Oh, my God! How are we ever gonna live?
谢了
Uh! Thanks.
管♥理♥员♥在那  哦  抱歉
There's a counlor. Oh, excu me.
请问拿瓦侯木屋在哪
Um, can you tell me where the Navajo bunk is?
-就在那儿  -谢谢
-It's right over there. -Thanks.
欢迎来到华登夏令营
Welcome to Camp Walden
我是营长玛瓦
I'm your camp counlor Marva.
大家快找自己的行李
Now, girls, let's find our duffles as quickly as we can.
今天会很忙
We have a big first day ahead of us.
现在请我女儿小玛瓦接手
I'm going to turn the bullhorn over now to
就站在我的右手边
and right hand man, Marva, Jr.
玛瓦  请你宣布大家的木屋
Marva, bunk assignments, if you plea.
好吧  小姑娘们  听好了
All right, ladies, here we go. Listen up.
我以为这是男孩子的夏令营
Wait a minute. I thought this was a boys' camp.
找到我的袋子了
Okay, found my duffle.
问题是  要怎么拿出来
Now the how do I get it out?
我办得到的  不  我办不到
Okay, I can do it. no, I can't.
-你一定是新来的  -你怎么知道
-You must be new. -How could you tell?
你没抢在别的行李丢上来前  先把袋子拿出来
You didn't know how to grab before the aides tosd it into the heap.
-你需要帮忙吧  -谢了
-I would say you need some rious help. -Thanks.
就是那个黄色的
It's the big, yellow one.
-哇哦  -我最欣赏这种女强人
-Whoa! -Now, that's my kinda woman.
-女强人  -嗯
-Yo, tie dye girl! -Hmm?
帮我拿袋子好吗  那个黄色的
Could you give me an hand with my duffle? It's the
-被压在下面的  -好
-buried way in there. -Sure.
那个吗  没问题
Oh, that? No problem.
你是从加州来的
Hey, you're from California?
-你住在好莱坞吗  -邻居是不是明星
-Do you, like, live in Hollywood? -Do you, like, live next door to a movie star?
你们是狗仔队吗
What are you two, Lucy and Ethel?
我根本没去过好莱坞
I've never even been to Hollywood.
我住在北加州的拿帕  旁边就是葡萄园
I live in Napa. That's northern California. And I live next door to a vineyard.
-什么园  -葡萄园
-A what yard? -A vineyard.
离合器是什么种葡萄酿酒啊
It's where you grow grapes to make wine.
我和我爸拥有一片葡萄园
That's what we do. Me and my dad, we own a vineyard.
-荷莉·帕克  -在这里
-Parker, Hallie! -Right here.
-亚拉帕禾木屋  -跟我一样  我也在那里
-Arapaho. -Same as me. That's where I am.
大伙来吧
Yes! Come on, you guys.
你们会玩扑克牌吗
So, ah, either of you, by any chance, know how to play poker?
-不会  -没玩过
-No. -Never played it before.
没有  真可怜啊
No? Gee, what a shame.
教授上我
你们这个夏天身上带了多少钱
So, ah, how much cash did you guys bring with you this summer?
-多少  -很多
-How much? -A lot.
那是谁啊
Whoa! Who is in there?
快  我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
华登女子夏令营
Camp Walden for Girls.
大老远从伦敦来这鬼地方
We traveled all the way from London for this?
山明水秀  你认为呢
Well, it's rather picturesque. Don't you think?
我可不会用这成语来形容
Not exactly the term I think I would have ud.
核对一下你母亲列的清单吧
All right. Shall we review your mother's list? Mm hmm.
-我看看  维他命  -有
-Now, let's e. Vitamins? -Check.
-矿泉水  -有
-Minerals? -Check.
-每天该吃的蔬果  -有了  有了
-List of daily fruits and vegetables. -Check. Check.
水果有  蔬菜也有  继续吧
Check for fruits, check for vegetables. Go on.
防晒油  护唇膏  杀虫剂
Sun block, lip balm,
文具  邮票  母亲和外公
stationery, stamps, photograph of your mother,
跟我这好管家的照片
and, of cour, your trusty butler, me.
-全都有了  -哦  对了
-Got it all, I think. -Oh, and.
还有  你外公送你这东西
Here's a little something from your grandfather.
全新的扑克牌
三年级下册的古诗

本文发布于:2023-07-10 04:57:54,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1075274.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:木屋   袋子   成语   功效   母亲   外公
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图