大学英语课程第一季第二集
16--嗨 ClaireHi,Claire
17--- 嗨 - 嗨-Hey. -Hey.
18--好吧Oh,okay.
19--你好Hi
20--- 这位是我丈夫 Phil - 你好-This is my husband,phil. -Hi.
21--那是我儿子Luke 他在那儿And that's my son,luke,right there.
22--- 这位是...- Desiree - -Desiree.
23--对 Desiree 抱歉 right. Sorry. 24--Desiree刚搬进我们小区Desiree just moved in down the block.
25--- 好啊 你住哪? - 314号-Fun. Where? -314. 石钟山记原文
就那个两居室加室内室外客厅的房子吧
Oh,the two-bedroom cottage With the indoor/outdoor
family room.
记性不错啊
Very good.
你肯定会喜欢那里的蒸气淋浴的
Bet you're loving that steam shower.
徐知训Phil 注意言行 抱歉
Phil,that's creepy. Oh,sorry.
我是个房地产大亨
I'm a real-estate mogul.
\什么?! 其实我只是个小经纪
What?! No,I am a real-estate agent.
我们曾用拖车拖过那房子
Um,we caravanned that hou.
地板 还不错
Great,uh,deck.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
我就在那儿待到我离完婚
I'm just there till my divorce is final.
哪来的傻X 竟然会跟你离婚?
Now,who is coconuts enough to dorce you?
我们得走了 回见
We got to go,but we'll e yoaround.
有时间可以到我家坐坐
Well,we'll have to have you over sometime.
我很乐意 - 好的
I'd love it. -All right.
拜 - 拜
Bye. -Bye.
她挺不错的
She's awesome.
我们家可不欢迎她
No,we are never having her over.
听说她已和学校里两个孩子爸爸上过床了
I heard she already slept with two dads from the school.
什么?
What?
那也太...可怕了
Horrible.
老爸! 注意点 - 你也注意-
Dad! Watch out. -Oh,watch it,buddy.
真老人
Grandma.
那看起来还是像女孩的单车
That still looks like a girl's bike.
那我们再贴点黑胶带吧
Well,we'll add more black tape.
我儿子骑的是他姐的旧车
My son has been riding his sister's old bike.
直到他有能力打理新车为止
Until he's responsible enough To take care of his own bike.
他把苏打水洒我电脑
Look,he spilled a soda on my computer.
因为水下自拍 毁了我家的数码相机
He ruined our digital camera taking pictures of himlf underwater.
但那是女孩的单车
It's a girl's bike.
我很赞同给他教训
I'm all for teaching him a lesson,
但我很害怕
But I worry about the ridicule he might get
他会被老嘴巴们嘲笑
From some loudmouth bully.
嗨
hey.
单车不错啊
Sally Nice bike,sally.
老爸!
Dad!
在那上面 他看起来就像小波皮 (little bo peep 著名童谣 女性形象)
Come on. He looks like little bo peep on that thing.
不会太久的 他今天下午就会有新车了
Actually,not for long. He's getting a new bike this afternoon.
真的吗? - 当然
I am? Mm-hmm.
是吗?
He is?
五脏六腑指什么
有时候 做爸爸的得下定决心
抽象反义词Sometimes a man's gotta put his foot down
做男人该做的事
And do what a man's gotta do.
要是做妈妈的不高兴...And if the old lady don't
亲爱的?Honey?
那就不关我事了...That's too damn bad.
老爸 这单车太酷了Dad,this is the coolest bike ever.
喜欢就好Awesome.
大便黑色怎么办
听着 老弟So,listen,buddy.
-家里的某些成员认为Certain members of this family
你还不够格照料好这部车Don't think you can take care of this bad boy.
122--- 你是说老妈? - 是你说的 我可没说U mean mom? Your words,not mine.
我和你妈是个团队Look,uh,your mom and I are a team,
而她...我们感觉这是一个 we feel like this is a chance
祝我生日快乐英语
125--让你体现责任的好机会For you to show some responsibility.
126--别让我们失望啊Don't make us look like jerks here.
127--我不会的I won't.
128--好的 还有...Okay. One more rule.
129--什么?What?
130--好好去骑 享受欢乐Have,like,three buttloads of fun.
131--谢谢你 老爸Thanks,dad.
180--对我做出承诺才10分钟10 minutes after making a promi to me,
181--他就没锁单车 扔一边了He leaves his bike unlocked.
182--Claire的声音开始在我脑里嗡嗡作响...All I can hear is claire's voice in
183--"他没有责任感"he's not responsible.
184--你就不该给他买新单车"You never should have given him a bike."
185--我知道 我模仿Claire超棒的I know. I do a pretty good claire.
186--我决定给他上一课So I decided to teach him a lesson
187--让他认为车被偷了And let him think his bike was stolen.
188--我知道这不好Now,I know that sounds kind of rough,
189--但有时候你就得做个"坏"老爸But sometimes it's a dad's job to be the tough guy. 190--请让一下 谢谢Excu me. Thank you.
191--你左边请让下 是我左边 你右边On your left. My left,your right.
230--哦 嗨Oh,hey.
231--嗨! 好啊Hey! Hi!
232--你好Hi.
233--说起来很丢人Hi,uh,this is really embarrassing, 234--我把自己锁外面了But I locked mylf out of my hou.
235--哦! 我总是这样 别觉得难为情Oh,tsh! I do it all the time. Don't be embarrasd.
236--我希望...你能帮帮我 I was hoping you could help me.
237--有个窗户是开的 但我够不着There's a window open,but I can't reach it.
238--你不介意帮我吗?Would you mind?
239--- 当然了 没问题 - 太好了-Yeah,sure.Of cour. -Great.
240--不是有句俗语嘛...you know what
241--上帝关了一扇门的同时 开了一扇窗Every time god clos a door,he opens a window.
242--我估计每次他把你关外面时都这样吧Or I guess ithis ca,every time he locks you out.
243--好吧 给我说说情况Okay,what do we got here?
244--我是不是对她有感觉? 当然了I mean,am I attracted to her? Yes.
红绳结扣编法
245--但我会出轨吗?不可能的事Would I ever act on it? No. No way.
246--只要我老婆活着就不会Not while my wife is still alive.