疯狂原始人经典台词
1. Grug: Breakfast formation! I want to e some real caveman action out there! We do this fast. We do this loud. We do this as a family, and never not be afraid!瓜哥:排成早餐队形!都拿点穴居人的样子出来,我们动作要快,我们声音要响,我们要齐 心协力,还有永远不要不害怕。
2. Grug: Well then, why did you go up there?瓜哥:那你干嘛上去?
Eep: I don‟t know!小伊:我不知道。足球比赛结果
Grug: Why don‟t you know? Stop looking for things! Fear keeps us alive, Eep. Never not be afraid.瓜哥:你怎么会不知道?(一把抓住小伊的头发)别老想着找东西!恐惧让我们活下来,永 远不要不害怕。
Eep: What‟s the point of all this?!小伊:我们这样有什么意义?!
Grug: What was that?瓜哥:你说什么?
Eep:I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for?小伊:我们干嘛在这儿?我们为什么要这么活着?
Grug: No one said survival is fun.瓜哥:没人说活着是件好玩儿的事。
Eep: Nothing is fun.小伊:一点也不好玩。
3. Guy: let me clarify, Eep. The world is ending.盖:我来说明一下,小伊,世界要毁灭了。
Eep: What?小伊:什么?
Guy: I’m ”The end.”盖:我把它叫做“末日”。
4. Thunk: Hey,look! This cave has a tongue! Awesome!坦克:这个洞里有条舌头,太酷了!
5. Thunk: The sun is in his hands!坦克:哇,哇哇!太阳在他手里!
初次见面Eep: No, no, it‟s fire.小伊:不,这东西叫“火”。
6. Guy: The Mountain. High ground. End of the world, remember?盖:那座山,高地,末日,记得吗?
Eep: That already happened. It destroyed our cave.小伊:这一切已经发生了,它毁了我们的洞。
Guy: No. That was just the beginning of the end. The end of the end is still coming.盖:不,这只是末日的开始,最后的末日还没完全来呢!
7. Grug: Fine. You’re staying with us until we find a cave.瓜哥:好吧,找到山洞前你跟我们在一起。(说完将盖塞进一个空木桩里)
Guy: What? No, I’m not! Don’t make me part of this. Stay here if you want, but let me go. I’ve got a dream, a mission, a reason to live!盖:什么?不,我不要,这跟我有什么关系?!你们想留就留下,让我走。我有梦想,有使 命,有活下去的理由!
8. Grug: Let’s do it. Oh, come on, just think. Our whole family, packed together on a long, slow trip across the country? Days and nights with just each other. We’ll tell stories. We’ll
laugh. We’ll become clor as a family.瓜哥:那就上路吧!来吧,想想,我们全家一起在野外长途旅行,从早到晚一直在一起,一 web安全色路讲故事,欢声笑语,家人之间的感情会更亲密。
9. Thunk: We lost. Em, but, when the bird stepped on me and pushed me into the ground, the scorpion grabbed a hold of me, and you know, one thing led to another and here we are, eating him. So win-win.坦克:没抓住它们,不过那只鸟踩我的时候把我压进地里,这只蝎子过来抓我,结果坏事变 好事,现在就吃它了,这叫双赢。
10. Guy: Looks like we won‟t have any leftovers.盖:看样子不会有剩菜了吧!
Eep: What are leftovers?小伊:“剩菜”信息加工是什么东西?
Guy: You know, when you have so much food to eat you have some left over.盖:当你有很多食物的时候会有吃剩下的。
Eep: Well, we never have that much food.小伊:我们从来没剩下过。
11. : But when no one was looking, she would go near the cliff, for the clor she came to the edge, the more she could hear, the more she could e, and the more she could feel. Finally she stood at the very edge, and she saw a light. She leaned to touch it, and she slipped.盖:有天趁大家不注意,它来到悬崖上,它越靠近悬崖边,就能听见更多,看见更多,感受 更多,最后它站到了悬崖的最边上,它看见亮光,它探出身子去摸,结果滑倒了。
12. Guy: Tomorrow.盖:明天。
Eep: Tomorrow?小伊:明天?
Guy: A place with more suns in the sky than you can count.盖:在那里天上有数不清的太阳。
Thunk: It would be so bright.坦克:那一定非常亮。
Guy: A place not like today, or yesterday. A place where things are better.盖:那个地方不想今天或昨天,在那儿一切都更加美好。
Grug: Tomorrow isn‟t a place. It‟s...It‟s...You can‟t e it!瓜哥:明天不是一个地方,它是„„是看不见的。
Guy: Oh, yes it is. I‟ve en it. That‟s where I‟m going.盖:这地方存在,我看见过,那就是我要去的地方。
13. Guy: Well, we‟ve got to move faster. Do you people have any other speed aside from wander? I‟ll take shamble? At this point.盖:我们得快点走,你们除了“散步”,还有别的速度可选吗?要不要试试“踱步”?
14. Guy: Okay,now you can look.盖:行了,你可以看了。(小伊看到脚下的鞋子,尖叫起来)
Eep:Huh! I love them! But where are my feet?小伊:啊!!!我好喜欢!!那我的脚呢?
Guy: They‟re still there.盖(慌忙说):脚还在。
15. Gran: The shoes are great! Where do you get the ideas?外婆:这鞋真是太棒了!你怎么想到这个点子的?
I‟m calling it a brain. I‟m pretty sure it‟s where ideas come from.盖:我把这个叫做“大脑”,点子都是从这个地方来的。
Thunk: Dad, I don‟t have a brain!坦克(伤心):爸爸,我没有大脑!
16. Eep: How did the tiger fly?小伊:我说,那只老虎是怎么飞的?(盖怕小伊摔倒,扶住她)
Guy: She jumped on the sun and rode it to Tomorrow.盖:它跳上太阳,骑着它去了明天。(瓜哥在后面看到很生气)
17. Guy: It‟s not a story, it‟s a joke.盖:这不是故事,这是笑话。
Gran: What‟s a joke?谁杀了关羽外婆:什么是生活用英语怎么说“笑话”?
Guy: You know,just making something up,to make you laugh.盖:就是编出点东西来能逗生活中的科学
人笑。
18. Ugga: What‟s that on your head?乌嘠:你头上戴的是什么东西?
Gran: It‟s called desperation.外婆(讽刺地说):那个东西叫“绝望”。
19. Grug: Painting is a thing of the past. I call this a „snapshot‟.瓜哥(将泥土抹在坦克脸上):壁画已经过时了,我把这个叫做“快拍”。(说完拿起一块 板状石头拍向坦克的脸,石板上印上了坦克的脸)
Thunk: Let‟s do it again. I think I blinked.坦克:在拍一次吧,我刚才眨眼了。(说完昏倒在地) 九头狮
Grug:I call them ’shades’. 瓜哥(继续给众人展示自己的点子,拿起一块短的长木板):我把这个叫做“遮光镜”。
Thunk:The sun doesn‟t hurt my eyes anymore!坦克:太阳光一点儿也不刺眼了!