《律政俏佳人2(2003)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-07-08 11:21:35 阅读: 评论:0

瞧她的首次高消费购物经历
Look, her first high-end retail shopping experience,
保姆把她带到盖普婴儿商店可是她哭个不停
Her nanny tried to take her to Baby Gap but she'd just cry and cry.
她三岁时就是职业购物家了
She was a professional shopper at age three,
还记得她上了 "十七岁" 杂♥志♥的封面吗?
Remember when she was on the cover of "Seventeen"?
她那时有很大的潜力
She had so much potential back then,黄葛树
你瞧她她可能早就是花♥花♥公♥子♥的玩伴女郎了Look at her. She could have been a Playmate by now.
哇她是个律师
Hello! She's a lawyer.
绝对空间这好多了
That's way better.
为什么?
Why?
就是这张
There she is!
你总是说她的头很适合戴后冠
You always said she has the perfect shaped head for a tiara!
瞧那只脏狗
我的祖国作文Look at that slime dog!
你们真好帮艾尔的婚礼做这个
It was so nice of you to make this for Elle's wedding shower
我什么也做不出来
I can't scrapbook worth a damn
我在社区学院里学过这门课
I took a class on it at community college
她得了个乙 - 是乙上
She got a "B." - PIus!
那天她通过了法学院入学考试
The day she pasd her LSAT!
我还误食了些喷射彩带
I swallowed some of that Silly String.
这不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time
你瞧她在哈佛的第一天
Look at that. Her first day at Harvard
真不敢相信可敬
Unbelievable. Awesome
展现自己
The Bend and Snap!
我很喜欢这样我昨晚裸体这样做了
I love that. I did it last night naked
你没有 - 有我打破了窗户
You did not. - Yes. I busted a window
天啊这是布鲁赛的首次亮相
Oh, my God, there's Bruir's first highlights
这是她在公♥司♥第一个办公室的钥匙吗?Is this the key to her first office at the firm?
是的
Yean!
记得那个加勒比装潢吗?真是天才的创举Remember that Caribbean decor? It was genius
这是她跟国会女议员露德
Look, there she is with
就从那时起她们开始了哈佛女子校友活动
when they started the Harvard alumni women's event 是的
Yeah.
四大金刚血战上海滩
两个优秀的女子
That's two kick-ass women
我喜欢她们我真的喜欢她们
I like them. I really like them
第一天他们相遇恩麦特就爱上了她
The first day they met! Emmett loves her already
从他的眼里能看得出
You can e it in his eyes.
恩麦特和艾尔
Emmett and Elle.
他们是现代的罗密欧和茱丽叶
They're truly Romeo and Juliet without the dying.
波丽
Paulette?
天啊姑娘们我想是她回来了
Oh, my God! Girls, I think it's her.
快灭灯
Quick! Lights out!
好的
OK!
波丽
Paulette?
我以为我们九点应该到达电影院
I thought we were suppod to be at the movies by 9:00. 惊喜
Surpri!
我得到了教训作文
我们真让她吃惊了
We got her!
天啊玛歌♥ 塞琳娜
Oh, my God! Margot, Serena,
真不敢相信你们飞过来了
I cannot believe you guys flew all the way here!
没什么大不了的
No biggie.
恰恰相反很不容易谢谢
On the contrary. It's a huge biggie. Thank you.
你们是最好的
You guys are the best.
谈到大事情我们能再看看你的戒指吗?
Speaking of biggies, can we e your ring again?
不是姐妹会那枚艾尔交通安全标志牌
Not your Delta Nu ring, Elle.
你是说这枚?
You mean, this one?
在无暇和微暇之间
Clarity between F.L. and V.V.S.
棱面直径不错切割无暇值得保留
Nice girdle diameter Cut impeccable. It's a keeper.
谢谢
Thanks!
天啊是恩麦特给的
Oh, my gosh, it's from Emmett!
那是我和恩麦特在芬威棒球场
That's me and Emmett on Fenway baball field,
这个世界上他最喜欢的地方
It's his favorite place in the whole world.
我爱雪球
I love snow globes.
我能听到大海
I can hear the ocean.
听着亲爱的
酒店有避孕套吗>手工蝴蝶Eell, listen, honey,
你现在要嫁做人妇了你需要全新风格的打扮
you're a fulI-time bride now, so you'll need a whole new wardrobe.
哦我不会辞职的
Oh, I'm not quitting my job, you guys
你们还记得我们踩飞轮时的感觉吗?
Do you guys remember that feeling we ud to get during a really inten Spinning class? 那种我们感到自己非常奇特的感觉?
That we feel so truly amazing Nabout ourlves?
这就是我作律师的感觉我很喜欢
That's how I feel being a lawyer. I love it.
我马上就要有个年度审查了
I have this huge annual review
祝我好运姑娘们好吗?
so keep 'em crosd, girls, okay?
祝你好运
Crosd!
恭喜你成功了
Congratulations, you did it!
用三个错误的答案成功地破坏了
With three wrong answers, you've managed
我们法律体系的整个基础
the entire foundation upon which our legal system's built.
顺便说声…
By
我只错了两个
it only took me two wrong answers
宝贝儿你又改了我的电♥话♥铃♥声♥?
Sweetie, you customized my ring? Again?
恩麦特你绝不会相信发生了什么事
Emmett, you are never going to believe my news!
什么?
What?
芬威棒球场
Fenway Park!
你我两个戒指和一个最近任命的裁判
You, me, two rings, and one recently
就在整个场地上
right on the entry field!
在场地上你在说什么?
Infield. What are you talking about?
好吧红短袜的第一个投手
Okay. It turns out the starting pitcher for the
不幸有个一字眉
has an unfortunate unibrow problem,
他去找娜迪亚我的上蜡师
He goes to Nadia,
所以球队帮助拉上了关系
so the team pulled some strings with the 我们要在芬威结婚了
and we're getting married at Fenway!
你是当真吗?
Are you rious?
我是说你真的想那样做吗?
I mean, are you sure this is what you want to do?
我可以在任何地方结婚这没什么关系
I can married anywhere and it wouldn't matter.
你撒谎
That's a lie.
我要在计分板下结婚了
I'm getting married under the Green Monster!
只剩下三个月零四天了
And in just three months and four days!
恩麦特我们有许多要谈的
Emmett, we have so much to talk about,
我想让我们的朋友都去参加
I want everybody who matters to us to be there.
我的天啊我差点忘了
Oh, my God! I almost forgot!
你要我改什么?
You want me to what?
寻找亲生母亲
A biological birth parent arch.
为你的狗
For your dog.
为我的美国种吉娃娃布鲁赛·伍兹
For my Chihuahua-American Bruir Woods.
几年前我发现它被遗弃
I found him abandoned years ago.
小姐我是大♥波♥士顿地区薪水最高Miss, I'm the highest-paid most
最受人欢迎的私♥人♥侦♥探♥

本文发布于:2023-07-08 11:21:35,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1072888.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:喜欢   结婚   关系   购物   需要   避孕套   答案   作文
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图