地道的买单方式的英语口语

更新时间:2023-07-06 09:45:55 阅读: 评论:0

地道的买单方式的英语口语
  英语口语:如何用地道表达买单方式?
  合并计算1. Paying by Cash
  现金支付
  Guest: Waiter, the bill, plea.
  服务员,结账。
  Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
  好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
  Guest: Here you are.
  给你。
  Waiter: 200 yuan. Plea wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to e you again.
  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
  谢谢!这是给你的`小费。
  Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.
  多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。
  2. Paying by Credit Card
冷漠的图片  信用卡付账
尊敬的领导
  Guest: Check/Take the bill,plea.
  结账。
  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
春之声  这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
荷花开花时间  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
  不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chine yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
  是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
  Guest: Well. May I u my credit card?
  那么,可以用信用卡吗?
  Waiter: Yes sure.
  当然。
  3. Sign the Bill
  签字付账
  Waiter: Would you like anything el?
  您还需要些什么?
  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
  不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
  好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
  我想把账记在账单上。
  Guest: What's your room number?
  请问你的房间号?
  Waiter: 1208.
  1208。
  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, plea? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
  在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
  Guest: Of cour, here you are.
  当然,给你。
溥怎么读音  4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques
  用旅行支票付账
  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, plea?
  服务员,结账。
  Waiter: Yes, sir.
  好的,先生。
  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
  你们收旅行支票吗?
  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
  Guest: Here is my passport.
追悼  这是我的护照。
  Waiter: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
  Waiter: Yes, Would you plea sign them in block letters?
  是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
  Guest: No problem.
  没问题。
  5. Using the Vouchers
  使用赠券
  Waiter: Excu me, sir. Do you need anything el? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, plea.
  对不起,现在结账吧。
  Waiter: Would you like parate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or parately?
  请问分单还是一起结账?
  Guest: Together.
  一起结账。
  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。顺水顺风
  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be ud together.
  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
  Guest: Well, u the vouchers first.
  那先用赠券吧。

本文发布于:2023-07-06 09:45:55,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1070029.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:账单   先生   结账   付账   出示   人民币   请问   时间
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图