01. 女士们、先生们、朋友们: | 02. Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen, |
03. 各位领导、贵宾们,女士们、先生们,们、朋友们 | 04. Honorable leaders, distinguished/honorable guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen, |
05. 高层领导人 | 06. nior leader |
07. 阁下 | 08. Your/His/Her Excellency |
09. 殿下 | 10. Your/His/Her Royal Highness |
11. 陛下 | 12. Your/His/Her Majesty |
13. 皇帝陛下 | 14. Your/His/Her Imperial Majesty |
15. 尊敬的 | 16. Respectable/respected/honorable |
17. 尊敬的首相…亲王殿下 | 18. Respected Prime Minister, Mr. Your Highness Prince … |
19. 敬爱的……阁下 | 20. Your Excellency Respected and Dear… |
21. 尊敬的……阁下 | 22. Your Excellency Respected … |
23. 尼克松总统阁下夫人 | 24. Mr. President and Mme. Nixon |
25. ……总理阁下和夫人 | 26. Mr. Prime Minister and Mrs. … |
27. ……国王和王后陛下 | 28. Their Majesties King… and the Queen |
29. 值此……之际 | 30. On the occasion of … |
31. 以……的名义 | 32. in the name of sb. |
33. 宣布……正式开/闭幕 | 34. declare the opening/closing of to declare… open |
35. 我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向贵国人民致以亲切的问候和良好(诚挚)的祝愿。 | 36. I would like/wish to extend, on behalf of the Chine government and people and in my own name, our warm/cordial greetings and best/sincere wishes to your people. |
37. 中国有句古话说:有朋自远方来不亦乐乎? | 38. There is an old saying in Chine which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?” As a Chine saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.” |
39. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻 | 40. Long distance parates no bosom friends. |
41. 谢谢。议长先生,副总统先生,尊贵的国会议员们,你们热烈的欢迎打动了我。 | 42. Thank you, Mr. Speaker and Mr. Vice President, honorable members of Congress, I’m deeply touched by your warm welcome. |
43. 我非常愉快地…… | 44. It is with great pleasure that I …; I have the great pleasure to do./ in doing… |
45. 设宴招待 | 46. to host a banquet for |
47. 我为能……而深感愉快。 | 48. It gives me great pleasure to … |
49. 我很荣幸地代表中国政府人民向……代表团表示热烈的欢迎。 | 50. I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chine government and people, our warm welcome to the … delegation. |
51. 请允许我向远道而来的贵宾们表示热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候。 | 52. Allow me to express our warm welcome and cordial greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar/ coming all the way from…. |
53. 我们为能接待如此杰出的政界领导人而深感骄傲和荣幸。 | 54. We are very proud and honored to receive such a group of distinguished political leaders. |
55. 对我本人来说,这也是一个非常愉快和令人难忘的机会。 | 56. 假如真有时光机This is also a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally. |
57. 这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结交新朋友 | 58. It provides me with an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones. |
59. 今天,我们能够在我国首都北京接待以……为首的……感到格外的愉快和高兴。 | 60. Today we are especially plead and happy to receive in our capital Beijing … led by … |
61. 承蒙……的盛情邀请 | 62. at the gracious invitation of … |
63. 表达深深的谢意 | 64. to extend one’s deepest appreciation/heartfelt thanks to sb. My gratitude also goes to… thank you very much for… |
65. 首先 | 66. let me begin by doing… |
67. 经历了困难岁月我们成了同盟和朋友。谢谢你,总统先生,谢谢你的知音。 | 68. Through the troubled times, we have been allies and friends. Thank you, Mr. President, for your sincere friendship. |
69. 今天晚上,我能够参加……为……举行的宴会感到十分高兴和荣幸。 | 70. I am very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet given by … in honor of … |
71. 今天,我们怀着极为兴奋的心情,在这里集会,欢迎…… | 72. We asmble/are gathered here today with… |
73. 表示诚挚的欢迎 | 74. to extend one’s warmest welcome to sb. |
75. 我们很高兴,同……一道欢庆这个光辉的节日。 | 76. We are very happy to celebrate this glorious festival together with… We are very happy to have with us… to celebrate… it’s a great pleasure to join you to do / in doing… |
77. 今天晚上,我们在这里设宴欢迎应……邀请前来我国访问的……阁下和……的其他贵宾们,感到十分荣幸和快慰。 | 78. We are very much honored and plead to give a banquet this evening in honor of His Excellency … and the other distinguished guests from … who have come to visit China at the invitation of … |
79. 今天我们在这里集会隆重纪念……周年。 | 80. We meet here today to solemnly commemorate/obrve the …anniversary of … |
81. 我很荣幸在此表彰美国最佳学生。 | 82. it’s an honor for me to be here to honor some of American’s best students. |
83. 值此总部大楼揭幕之际,我很高兴地对你们表示最热烈的祝贺。 | 84. I am plead to nd my warmest congratulations to you on the inauguration of your new headquarters. |
85. 让我向所有支持我和我们的事业的人表示感谢。 | 86. let me say how grateful I am to all tho who supported me and supported the cau for which we have fought. |
87. 举国同庆的日子 | 88. a day of national celebration |
89. 早晨好。在举国上下,所有的家庭欢聚一堂庆祝圣诞节的时候,我想对大家表达我的祝愿。我希望这个圣诞节是您的家庭欢聚的时刻,也是世界和平的时刻 | 90. Good morning. As family across the nation gather to celebrate Christmas, I want to extend my best wishes for the holidays. I hope that this Christmas will be a time of happiness in your home, and a time of peace in the world |
91. 你们的光临,增加了我们节日的欢乐。 | 92. Your prence adds much to our festive joy. |
93. 怀着十分兴奋和愉快的心情 | 94. with great elation and pleasure; with very happy and joyful feelings |
95. 怀着同样热切的心情 | 96. with the same eagerness |
97. 愉快的氛围 | 98. A congenial atmosphere |
99. 热情洋溢的讲话 热情友好的讲话 | 100. Gracious and eloquent remarks warm and friendly speech九斤姑娘 |
奔跑吧少年101. 向大会发表讲话 | 102. address the conference on the topic of |
103. 怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情 | 104. with profound and amicable ntiments for your people |
105. 作为贵国人民的友好使者 | 106. as an envoy of friendship of your people |
107. 远隔重洋/万里 | 108. to be parated by the vast ocean/a long distance; to be far away from each other |
109. 远道而来/来自大洋彼岸的朋友们 | 110. friends from a distant land/the other side of the Pacific Ocean |
111. 随团来访的商界朋友们 | 112. friends from the business community accompanying the delegation |
113. 请允许我邀请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两国的友谊和合作干杯! | 114. may I ask you to join me in toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries? may I propo a toast to… |
115. 为……大使阁下和夫人的健康干杯! | 116. To the health of His Excellency the Ambassador and Mme.. |
117. 提议祝酒 | 118. to propo a toast |
119. 祝愿……生活得幸福美满 | 120. wish…a happier life |
121. 希望……发展的更好 | 122. wish…a better future |
123. 珍惜与……的传统友谊 | 124. to cherish one’s traditional friendship with… |
125. 祝愿……身体健康,心想事成,万事如意。 | 126. Wish…a good health and all the best ; the very best of luck in everything |
127. 向……转达中国人民的诚挚问候和良好的祝愿 | 128. to convey the cordial greetings and best wishes of Chine people to… |
129. 我衷心祝愿会议取得成功 | 130. I sincerely wish the conference a complete success |
131. 感谢: | 132. I’d like to thank you for…. I’d like to express our sincere gratitude to… for… I am very grateful for… My gratitude goes to…. |
133. 荣幸: | 134. It is my great honor to do… I’m privileged to do… |
135. 高兴: | 136. I am delighted to… I am happy to I am plead to .. It is my pleasure to |
137. 表示诚挚的祝贺 | 138. to express sincere congratulation to sb. on sth. |
139. 很荣幸答谢您给予我们的热情招待 | 140. to have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception |
141. 我愿借此机会感谢……的热情好客(盛情款待)和周到(精心)安排。 | 142. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank…for the warm/ gracious hospitality and thoughtful arrangements. |
143. 东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中。 | 144. The generous/gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever. |
145. 我此时的心情可以用…表示 | 146. … can best express what I feel now |
147. 这些良好的印象将永远珍藏在我们美好的记忆中。 | 148. Thes fine impressions will remain forever in our most cherished memories |
149. 对贵国政府在我们逗留期间给予我们体贴入微的关照,千言万语道不尽我们的感激之情。 | 150. No words can fully express/convey our gratitude to you and your government for the great kindness and consideration you have given us during our stay here. |
151. 做什么生意好赚钱我谨向您表示衷心的感谢。 | 152. I would like/wish to express my heartfelt thanks to you. I am very grateful for… |
153. 我期待着在不远的将来访问贵国。 | 154. I am looking forward to visiting your country in the near future/ at your earliest convenience. |
155. 邀请您在您方便的时候来中国访问 | 156. to invite you to visit China at a time convenient to you |
157. 回顾过去 | 158. looking back; in retrospect; a review of the past; look back on the past experiences |
159. 展望未来 | 160. looking ahead; looking into the future |
161. 最后… | 162. In conclusion/closing,…;Finally,…; Before I conclude,… |
163. 我的发言到此结束,谢谢各位! | 164. And that concludes my speech. I’d like to end/conclude my speech. Thank you for your attention. |
165. 在热情友好的气氛中 | 166. in a cordial and friendly atmosphere 日记日记 |
167. 继往开来,携手前进 | 168. work hand in hand to build on our past achievement |
169. 尽自己所能,并将继续竭尽全力 | 170. did and will continue to do our best |
171. 尽情品尝中国的传统佳肴和美酒 美酒佳肴 | 172. taste the traditional Chine cuisine and drink the unique Chine wine to your heart’s content delicious wine and excellent food |
173. 在认真坦率的气氛中 | 174. in an earnest and frank atmosphere |
175. 结出了丰硕的果实 | 176. to have borne rich fruits |
177. 礼节性/告别拜会 | 178. to pay a courtesy/farewell call |
179. 就要结束在我国的友好访问 | 180. to be about to conclude one’s friendly visit in our country |
181. 到机场/车站送人 | 182. to e sb off at the airport/ railway station |
183. 今天我们怀着无限的惜别的心情,欢送…… | 184. With great reluctance, we bid farewell today to… |
185. 在这临别之际,我们有一种恋恋不舍之情。 | 186. We feel reluctant to leave you at this moment of parting. |
187. 感谢您在百忙之中……百忙中拨冗前来…… | 188. Thank you so much for … in spite of the many claims on your time and attention/ in spite of your busy/ tight schedule. Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to attend … |
189. 不用谢,这是我们应该做的,还做得不够。 | 190. It’s our pleasure. And a lot of things might have done better. I’m glad you have enjoyed. |
191. 小小意思,不成敬意。 | 192. This is a token of our appreciation. |
193. 欢迎再来。 | 194. Do come again. |
195. 祝旅途愉快! | 196. I wish you a pleasant journey. Have a nice trip |
197. 一路平安! | 198. Bon voyage! / Have a good flight! / I wish you a pleasant journey. |
199. 一旦来了就不想离开的城市。 | 200. a city which you will feel reluctant to leave once came; (you will enjoy yourlf so much in Cheng Du so as to linger on with no thoughts of leaving for home) |
201. 剪彩 | 202. cutting the ribbon at an opening ceremony |
203. 奠基礼 | 204. foundation stone laying ceremony |
205. 欢迎/开幕/闭幕词 | 206. welcome/opening/closing speech |
207. 共度难忘的时光蹭蹭的意思 | 208. to share the memorable time with you |
209. (装饰)华丽的大厅 | 形容看的成语210. magnificently decorated hall |
本文发布于:2023-07-06 04:14:36,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1069716.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |