曼达洛人 -第2季第2集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

更新时间:2023-07-05 14:28:56 阅读: 评论:0

I am told that you can lead me to others of my kind.  听说你可以带我找到同类
Come on. It's uncouth to talk business immediately.  上来就谈生意是很无礼的
All right, stop! I'll tell you where he is.  好了  住手  我告诉你他在哪
The city of Mos Pelgo. I swear it by the Gotra.  莫斯帕哥市  我以戈特拉的名义起誓
Oh! This little thing has had me worried sick.  这小东西让我担心死了
I need your help. Where is Mos Pelgo?  我需要你的帮助  莫斯帕哥在哪
It's an old mining ttlement. Not much to speak of.  这是一个古老的采矿营  没什么好说的
Where did you get the armor?  你从哪里得到的盔甲
Bought it off some Jawas.  是从贾瓦人手里买来的
Hand it over.  把它交出来
I'm sure you call the shots where you come from,  我知道你的地盘你说了算
but 'round here, I'm the one tells folks what to do.  但在这里  我是那个说了算的人
Help me kill it, I'll give you the armor.  帮我杀了它  我就给你盔甲
That's the krayt dragon.  那是克雷特龙
It's bigger'n I guesd.  比我猜想的大多了
This was well-earned. Thank you.  这是应得的  谢谢你
This was well-earned. Thank you.  星球大战篓蒿
Get the Child!  去把孩子抱来
Wait! Don't hurt the Child.  等等  不要伤害孩子
If you put one mark on him,  如果你敢在他身上留一点伤痕
there's no place you will be able to hide from me.  我走遍天涯海角也会找到你
We can strike a bargain. There's a lot of value in this wreckage.  我们可以谈谈条件  这堆残骸里有很多好东西
Take your pick.  随便挑
But leave the Child.  不过得把孩子放了
Okay.  好吧
Here. It's yours.  给  归你了
Take it.  拿着吧
It's okay.  没关系
You okay?  你没事吧
第二季第二集  曼达洛人
三分钟完全去除阴虱卵
旅人  第十章
I don't know.  我不知道
Looks like someone's gonna be goin' home empty-handed.  看来有人得空着手回去了
You finally found a Mandalorian and ya killed him?  你好不容易找到一个曼达洛人  还把他杀了
He wasn't Mandalorian.  他不是曼达洛人
I bought this armor off of him, though.  不过我从他手上买来了这套盔甲
- What'd that t you back? - Killed the krayt dragon for him.  -代价是什么呢  -我帮他杀了条克雷特龙
Is that all?  就这样吗
如来佛祖简笔画
He was my last lead on finding other Mandalorians.  他是我寻找其他曼达洛人的最后线索
Okay. Well, you might be in luck.  好吧  那你可能走运了
Dr. Mandible says he can connect you  颚骨博士说  他可以联系到
with someone who can help you,  可以帮助你的人
if you cover his call this round. It's what he said.  如果这次的赌钱你出  他是这么说的
What's the bet?  赌注是多少
草字头今念什么- Five hundred. -That's a high-stakes game.  -五百  -风险挺高的
孝顺英语
中国发明专利查询Hey, he's on a hot streak.  他现在手气正顺
Is the pot right?  牌型没错吧
Ha! Idiot's Array! Pay up, thorax!  白痴顺子  付钱吧
I thought you said he was on a hot streak?  你不是说他手气正顺吗
Stop your cryin'. You'll rust.  别哭了  你会生锈的
All right. He says the contact will rendezvous at the hangar.  好吧  他说联系人会在机库露面
They'll tell you where to find some Mandalorians.  他们会告诉你去哪儿找曼达洛人
That's what you wanted, right?  你就想知道这个  对吗
- Yes. - All right, well, stop your mopin'.  -没错  -好吧  那就别擦眼泪了
More importantly, did you bring back any of that dragon meat?  更重要的是  你带回来那些龙肉没有
Better not have any maggots on it. I don't like maggots.  上面最好没长蛆  我讨厌蛆
Hey, don't overcook it, Treadwell. I like it medium rare!  别烤过头了  特雷德韦尔  我喜欢三分熟
I'm not some Rodian, for crying out loud.  我的天  我又不是什么罗迪亚人
All right, here's the deal.  好吧  是这样的
A Mandalorian covert is clo.  有个曼达洛人的藏身点在附近
It's in this ctor, one system trailing.  就在这个星区内 逆旋转方向的下个星系
Are they the ones that left Nevarro?  他们是从尼瓦罗离开的那些人吗
Don't know. All I know is that the contact will lead you to them.  不清楚  我只知道联络人会带你去找他们
- How much will it cost me? - Well, that's the great news. It's free.  -我要付多少钱  -好消息来了  不要钱
Aside from a finder's fee, of cour.  当然介绍费还是要付的
- What's the not-great news? - Nothing. It's all great.  -那不好的消息呢  -没有  都是好消息
Okay.  好吧
木瓜干的做法
However, there is one small skank in the scud pie.  不过  这里面还有个小问题
-
Which is? - The contact wants passage to the system.  -什么  -联络人想要搭船去那个星系
- Do you vouch for them? - On my life.  -你会为他们担保吗  -可以用我的性命
- Fine. -   -行吧  -还有...
no hyperdrive.  不能用超空间引擎
You want me to travel sublight? Deal's off.  你让我用亚光速  那就算了吧
It's one ctor over.  就一个星区而已
Moving fast is the only thing keeping me safe.  我的安全就是靠移动速度保障的
The are mitigating circumstances.  这是特殊情况啊
What do you mean "mitigating"?  "特殊"是什么意思
- I'm not a taxi rvice. - I know, I know, I hear you.  -我不是载客的出租  -我知道  都明白
But I can vouch for her.  但我可以为她担保
What's the cargo?  带的是什么
It's her spawn.  是她的卵
She needs her eggs fertilized by the equinox or her line will end.  她需要让卵在日夜平分日受精  否则就绝种了
If you jump into hyperspace, they'll die.  如果你进入超空间  那些卵就死了
She said her husband has ttled on the estuary moon of Trask  她说她丈夫在气态巨行星科尔艾本星系里的
in the system of the gas giant Kol Iben.  查斯克星的液态卫星上定居了
- She said all that? - I paraphrad.  -这都是她说的  -我复述的

本文发布于:2023-07-05 14:28:56,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1068891.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:星系   空间   找到
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图