检查报告单10LessonTenAnchoring抛锚
10 Lesson Ten Anchoring 抛锚
Lesson Ten
Anchoring 抛锚
Dialog A: Proceed to Sheltered Anchorage
对话1:移至避风锚地
Dalian Radio: (on VHF) Attention all vesls. This is Dalian
Radio. Typhoon No. 5 will land in the next four
hours. All vesls at mooring must move to the
sheltered anchorage, over.
大连台:(在甚高频上)所有船注意,这是大连台。第五
号台风将于4小时后登陆,所有在系泊船必须移
至避风锚地,请讲。
M/V Kaede/KBMC5: Dalian Radio, Dalian Radio. This is
Japane ship, Kaede, Kaede, over.
“凯特”船:大连台,这是日本船,“凯特”,请讲。
Dalian Radio: Kaede, Kaede, Dalian Radio. Over.
大连台:“凯特”,大连台。请讲。
M/V Kaede/KBMC5: What is anchoring position for me? Over. “凯特”船:我们的锚位上什么?请讲。
Dalian Radio: You must anchor at 075°, 3miles from Huang
Baizui lighthou.
QQ黑名单在哪里看大连台:你船必须在075°,距黄白嘴灯塔3海里处下锚。
(After one hour the pilot on the bridge to order
anchoring at destination Communication means
between pilot and chief is portable VHF.)
(一小时后引航员在驾驶台命令在指定位置抛
锚。引航员和大副之间通信是对讲机。)Pilot: Stand by starboard anchor. Chief, over.
引航员:大副准备右锚,请讲。
Chief Mate: Yes, sir. Stand by starboard anchor. Now
standing by starboard anchor. Over.
大副:遵命,备右锚。正备右锚。请讲。
Pilot: Let go the starboard anchor. Over.
引航员:抛右锚。请讲。
Chief Mate: Yes, sir. Let go the starboard anchor. Now
starboard anchor is let go. Over.
大副:遵命。抛右锚。现在右锚已送出,请讲。Pilot: How many shackles in the water? Over.
引航员:几节锚链入水?请讲。
Carpenter: (To Chief and then chief reports) 4shackles in
滕王阁序全文断句
the water. Over.
木匠:(对大副说然后大副报告)4节入水,请讲。Pilot: How is the chain leading? Over.调查结论怎么写
引航员:锚链方向如何?请讲。
Chief Mate: Leading ahead.
大副: 锚链向前。
Dialog B: Anchoring at Wrong Position.
对话2:锚位错误
New Orleans Radio: M/V Ocean Lion. This is New Orleans Radio.
You are at anchor in the wrong position. Over.
新奥尔良台:“海狮”船,这是新奥尔良台,你锚位有误,请
讲。
M/V Ocean lion: I followed your instructions anchoring at 030°,
3miles from Deer Tower. Over.
“海狮”船:我船按你的指令在030°距离塔3海里处下锚,
请讲。
New Orleans Radio: You are dragging anchor, and obstructing the
fairway. Out.
新奥尔良台:你船正在走锚,并妨碍航道的通航,完毕。
Dialog C: Asking for Communication Permission.
对话3:请求允许通信
M/V Jin Fan Captain: Tokyo Radio, Tokyo Radio. This is Chine
Vesl Jin Fan, Jin Fan, over.
“金帆”船长:东京台,我是中国船“金帆”,请讲。
Tokyo Radio: Jin Fan. Tokyo Radio, over.
东京台:“金帆”船,东京台,请讲。
Jin Fan Captain: I am at anchor in Tokyo Bay to shelter the wind.
May I u our transmitter to nd messages? “金帆”船长:我在东京湾处避风,我可以用发信机发送信息吗?Tokyo Radio: You are not allowed to nd any messages at
Tokyo Bay according to Port Rules, otherwi
you make harmful interference. Advi you
contact with Port Control. Read you message on
VHF. Agent will nd for you on land.
东京台:根据港口规则在东京湾处不允许动用船上发信机
发信息,否则,你将构成严重干扰,建议你和港
口调度联系,在VHF上读你的电报,代理将为
你在陆地上发。
Jin Fan Captain: Thank you, out.
“金帆”船长:谢谢,完毕。
Practical Expressions 实用表达方式
1.You must anchor at 0930 UTC.
你必须在协调世界时0930时抛锚。
2.You must anchor before pilot arrives.
你必须在引航员到来前抛锚。
3.Do not anchor in position 21°36′N,097°15′W.
不要在21°36′N, 097°15′W处抛锚。
4.Anchoring prohibited. 不准抛锚。
5.Do not dredge anchor. 不要拖锚。
珂丽柏蒂Do not drag anchor. 不要走锚。
6.You must heave up anchor. 你船必须起锚。
白板课件
7.You must anchor in different position.
你船必须在不同位置处抛锚。
8.You must anchor clear of fairway.
你船必须离开航道抛锚。
9.Advi you have your crew on stand by for weighing anchor
when pilot embarks.
建议你船在引航员登船时船员备锚。
10.You have permission to anchor at 0900 UTC.
允许你船在协调世界时0900时抛锚。
11.You have permission to anchor in position 32°34′N,101°09′
E.
允许你船在32°34°N, 101°09′E处抛锚。幕怎么组词
12.You have permission to anchor until pilot arrives.
允许你船在引航员抵达前抛锚。
13.You have permission to anchor until tugs arrive.
允许你船在拖船抵达前抛锚。
14.You have permission to anchor until sufficient water.
允许你船在水深足够的水域抛锚。
15.M/V Parrot Lake at anchor in position 47°16′N, 061°11′E.
“鹦鹉湖”号船在47°16′N, 061°11′E处抛锚。
16.You are obstructing fairway. 你船妨碍航道。
17.You are obstructing other traffic. 你船妨碍了其他航行
挺的组词船。
18.You are at anchor in wrong position.
你船现在的锚位不在指定的锚位上。
19.Are you dragging anchor? 你船走锚了吗?
Yes, I am dragging anchor. 是的,我船走锚了。
No, I am not dragging anchor. 不,我船没走锚。20.Are you dredging anchor? 你船拖锚了吗?
Yes, I am dredging anchor. 是的,我船拖锚。
No, I am not dredging anchor. 不,我船没拖锚。21.Stand by port anchor for letting go. 备左锚,准备抛锚。
Stand by starboard anchor for letting go. 备右锚,准备抛锚。
Stand by both anchors for letting go. 备双锚,准备抛锚。
22.Port anchor standing by for letting go.
左锚备妥,准备抛锚。
Starboard anchor standing by for letting go.
右锚备妥,准备抛锚。
Both anchors standing by for letting go.