英文书信常用语

更新时间:2023-07-03 00:34:20 阅读: 评论:0

 书信常用语小结
称呼

Dear Mr. Miller,
Dear Ms. / Miss / Mrs., Miller,
Dear Dr. / Professor Miller,
Dear Chris, Chris 为人名)
Dear Tony Bergerson, (用于性别不明场合,写出全名)
Dear Sir / Madam, (在不知性别及人名的情况下)
Dear Sir or Madam, (在不知性别及人名的情况下)
Dear Sirs, (用于不是给特定的某个人)
Gentlemen / Ladies: (在不知性别及人名的情况下)
Dear Sales Manager, (在不知人名的情况下)
Dear (Valued) Customer, 发热的原因(在不知人名的情况下)
To Whom It May Concern, (在不知人名的情况下,写给负责人)

结尾语

Sincerely,
Sincerely yours,
Yours sincerely,
Yours faithfully,
Yours truly,
Very truly yours,
Best wishes,
With best wishes,
Regards,
Best regards,
With warmest [kindest] regards
All the best,


开头语--感谢对方的来信(间接表明已收到对方来信)

Thank you for your letter of November 10, 2000.
谢谢你20001110日的来信。
Thank you for your letter of September 15, 2001 introducing Mr. Miller.
谢谢你2001915日来信介绍米勒先生。
Thank you for your letter of October 15 regarding your visit next week.
关于下个星期你来参观一事,谢谢你1015日的来信。
Thank you very much for your letter of October 22 accepting my visit.
非常感谢你十月二十二日接受我参观的来信。
Thank you for your letter dated 20th June 2001 inquiring about our company and our products.
谢谢您2001620日要求索取有关我公司资料和产品的来函。
Thank you for your letter of 14th April requesting details about our product No.100.
谢谢您414日关于索取有关我公司第100号产品详细资料的来函。
Thank you for your check dated September 7 for $ 920.00.
谢谢您97920美元的支票。

确认收到的礼貌用语

We are happy to receive your letter of October 3, 2001 requesting a catalog of our products.
很高兴收到贵方2001103日关于索取我方产品目录的来函。
We have received your letter (your ref. BSNS-1234) dated June 25 and the enclod contract signed by your company.
我方已收到贵方625日的来函(编号为BSNS-1234)以及贵公司附上的签署的合同。
减肥有效方法
We are in receipt of your letter of August 31, 2001 with reference to your advertiment.
我方已收到贵方2001褪色的回忆831日关于广告业务的来函。
We confirm receipt of your letter of January 10, 2001 regarding the marketing of your children’s clothes in this country.
我方现确认收到贵方2001110日关于国内儿童服装市场状况的来函。
Thank you very much for your prompt respon and for making the arrangements.
对于贵方的快速反应和所做的安排,我方表示非常感谢!


开头语--告知对方写此信的目的

This is to inform you that our office will move to the following address:
此信是想告知贵方,我公司将搬到下述地点。
This is to advi you that I am returning to Tokyo at the end of this month to take up my
new assignment in our head office.it行业分析
兹以此信告知贵方,我将于本月底返回东京的公司总部接受新的任务。
This is a short note to thank you very much for introducing us to EFG Corporation.
贵方为我方引荐了EFG公司,特写短信表示感谢!
I am writing to thank you for giving us the name of ABC Electronics Inc.
兹以此信感谢贵方把ABC电气公司推荐给我们。
I am writing to find out the possibility of our having a brief meeting some time next week.
我写信是想询问我方能否在下星期的某个时候与贵方简短会谈一下。
I just wanted to write to say thank you very much for being such a wonderful host while I was in San Francisco.
我在旧金山得到贵方热情款待,特写此信表示感谢!
We refer to your company’s brochure dated 2nd October 2000.
我们参照贵公司2000102日的小册子。

告知、提醒对方某事

Plea be advid I will be traveling to the United States next month to promote the latest products from Hara Software Inc.
我将于下月到达美国对Hara软件公司的最新产品进行促销,兹以此信告知贵方。
Plea be informed that the shipment of the cargo (your purcha order No. 123) was nt yesterday, airway bill No. 230.
贵方123号订货单所购货物已于昨日发运,航空单号为囚绿记230,兹以此信告知。
We are attaching relevant specifications for your reference.
我方附上详细的相关说明书以供贵方参考。
We are enclosing two copies of the contract duly signed by us.
现附上两份我方正式签署过的合同。
We have also attached our draft contract for your perusal.
并附上草拟合同以供贵方细读。
Attached are小黑历险记 the two copies of the memorandum of agreement (备查协议58同城网招聘).
随信所附的是两份备查协议书。
Enclod plea find an original copy of the contract for your countersignature.
附上协议书原件以供贵方回签。

很乐意为对方做某事

We take pleasure in nding you a brochure and a price list describing our cellular phones.
很乐意为贵方送上有关我方蜂窝电话的小册子和价格表。
We are delighted to nd you our 2000 Cellular Phone Brochure, which we hope you wil
l find of interest.
很高兴为贵方送上我们公司2000年的蜂窝电话的小册子,希望贵方会对我们的产品感兴趣。
We are plead to place an order for ten thousand ts of new CD players.
很高兴向贵方订购10000长春房地产报CD播放机。
It is our great pleasure to offer you the lowest possible price.
很高兴提供给贵方最优惠的报价。

如果对方能做某事,表示感激

I’d be grateful for your approval of this request.
很感谢贵方同意我方的要求。
We shall be obliged if you will nd us a copy of your latest catalog by return.
倘若贵方能赐送一份最新的产品目录,则不胜感激。
We shall be plead if you will give us particulars as to your terms and conditions.
倘若贵方告知关于付款方式及其他条件的详情,则不胜感激。

本文发布于:2023-07-03 00:34:20,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1065283.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:贵方   公司   来函   产品   来信   收到   对方
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图