泰坦尼克号01
Thirteen meters. You should e it.马上就要看到它了
3月24日是什么星座Okay,take her up and over the bow rail.好吧,升上去,到船头
Okay,Mir-2,we're going over the bow,Stay with us.和平二号,我们到船头上去跟上
Okay,quiet. We're rolling.好,安静,要拍了
Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship…
它象鬼影似的在黑暗里出现了
…still gets me every time.令人胆颤心惊
To e the sad ruin of the great ship,sitting here…
眼前躺着的是泰坦尼克的残骸
…where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15,1912…
1912年4月15日凌晨2点半
…after her long fall…它沉入了海底…from the world above.这艘巨轮从此消失了
You're so full of shit,boss.头儿,你可真会抒情
Dive six.这已经是第六次了
Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.
我们又来到泰坦尼克号的甲板上
Two and a half miles down,深度2.5海里,3,821 meters.大约是3821公尺
The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.
潜艇外的水压是每平方寸3.5吨
The windows are nine inches thick and if they go…窗的厚度是9寸
…it's sayonara in two microconds.要是破裂,所有的人转眼就没命
All right,enough of that bullshit.好了,就说道这吧
Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters like yesterday.Sure.
好吧,我们就停在船员舱顶上。是
Okay,Mir-2,we're landing right over the Grand Stairca.听着,和平二号
泰坦尼克号02
You guys t to launch?现在准备放邓肯,你准备好了吗?
Yeah,Brock,launching Dunkin now. Go,Charlie
.是,准备放邓肯。开始放缆绳
-
All right,tether out. - Tether out.- 放缆绳 - 放缆绳
Okay,Brock,we're dropping down along the hull.邓肯出发,沿着船身运行
Yeah,roger that. Okay,drop down,and go into the first-class gangway door.
知道了,继续向前,下沉 从头等舱入口进去
I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon.
先在D层的接待厅和餐厅进行搜索
Copy that.Tether out. - Tether out.-明白 到了 - 到了
Okay,now left. Now left. Left,left.好,往左,往左
Snoop Dog is on the move,We're headed down the stairwell.
猎狗正在行动,顺着楼梯到底
Okay,Lewis,drop down to B deck.A deck.
好,继续往下到B层,这是A层
- Give me some rope,Captain. - B deck. Get in there.-
还得放缆绳 - 到了,进去
- Watch the door frame. Watch it. - I e it. I got it.-
留神门框,留神,留神门框 - 知道,看着吧
We're good. Just chill,boss.一切顺利,放心吧,头儿
Okay,make your turn.拐弯,拐弯,留神,别撞上墙
- Cable out,Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall.-
知道了,头儿 - 你来掌控
Brock,we're at the piano. You copy?已经到钢琴这了,回话
Copy that. 继续往前
Right there.往那边,往那边
- That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I e it.-
你看这就是卧室的门 - 知道,知道
We're in. We're in,baby. We're there.进来了!我们进入卧室了
That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept.
霍利的床。那狗娘养的就睡在这儿
Oops. Somebody left the water running.这里有人忘了关水
Hold it. Just a cond. Go back to the right.停下,暂时停下,往右拐,回去
That wardrobe door. Get clor.那是衣柜,靠近一点儿
- You're smelling something,boss. - I want to e what's under it.-
发现什么了,头儿 - 你把橱门打开
Give me my hands,man.帮个忙伙计
All right.好了
- Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay.- 小心,别弄破了 - 好了
Okay,go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.掀,掀。掀开
Keep going. Go.Okay,drop it.继续放下
Oh,baby. Are you eing this,boss?噢,乖乖,保险柜
It's payday,boys.Cha-ching!我们发财了。拉起来,拉起来
- We did it,Bobby. - We brought it back.-
啊,有收获,鲍比 - 我们把它带来
Oh,yeah! You the man!放放,好
Who's the best,baby? Say it.拉维特,谁最棒?说呀,说呀,说呀
You are,Lewis.你最棒,路易
-
Bobby,my cigar. - Right here.- 鲍比雪茄- 这儿
Okay,crack her open.好,把它打开
Let me get around. Hang on.让我下来,等一下 你看到了吗
- You getting it? - Got it.- 你取到了? - 拿到了
泰坦尼克号03
Shit.No diamond.见鬼日系刘海。没有钻石
You know,boss,this same thing happened to Geraldo…我说头儿
…and his career never recovered.我们是进了宝山可出来却两手空空
Turn the camera off.把摄影机关上
Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going.头儿,合伙人想知道情况
Hey,Dave. Barry,hi. Look,it wasn't in the safe.
喂,代夫,贝里你好,没在保险柜
Don't worry about it. There are still plenty of places it could be.
不不不,不用担心,可能在别的地方
Hell,yes.The floor debris in the suite,the mother's room史上最难喝的饮料
是的。当然可能了,破地板缝他母亲的卧室,我想总会找到的
- The purr's safe on C deck. - Jimmy Hoffa's briefca.我想永远找不到
A dozen other places.确实不太好找啊
Guys,look,you just got to trust my instincts. I know we're clo.
再说…啊不过还有几间屋子没进去
We just got to go through a little process of elimination.
得慢慢来每间屋里都得仔细的找
Hang on a cond.Let me e that. - We might have something here,guys.
-请稍等 我看看 - 好象发现了什么
- Where's the photograph of the necklace? - We'll call you right back.-
钻石的像片呢? - 喂,等我电话 噢
I'll be goddamned.我的上帝啊
Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold.
寻宝专家布劳克?拉维特以寻找沉船里的珠宝首饰而闻名
It's okay,I'll feed you in a minute.好,一会儿call你
He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all the Titanic.
他租了艘俄国潜艇,在大西洋底搜寻泰坦尼克号的残骸
He's with us live via satellite,from the rearch ship Keldysh…
此刻他正在科研号上,接受我们通过卫星对他进行独家采访
…in the North Atlantic.- Hello,Brock,- Hello,Tracy.- 你好,拉维特 - 你好,得雷西
Of cour,everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic.
泰坦尼克号的事几乎已经是家喻户晓
You know,the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that.
比如乐队不停的奏乐直到沉入大海
But what I'm interested in are the untold stories…可是我还想了解得更多一点
…the crets locked deep inside the hull ofTitanic.那些沉藏在船舱里的故事
And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck…所以我们深入残骸
…than anybody has ever done before.到前人从没到过的内舱进行搜寻
Your expedition is at the center of a storm…人们对你这次行动是有争议的
…of controversy over salvage rights,and even ethics.古人说是正当的,也有说是不正当的
Many are calling you a grave-robber.还有的人骂你是盗墓的
Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tut's tomb…
考古的人得尽可能地挖掘古坟 否则他就无法深入研究了
- What is it? - Turn that up,dear.- 那是什么? - 亲爱的,把它转过来
I have muum-trained experts nt out here making sure…我在学校里读过博物馆学
that the relics are prerved and catalogued properly.有办法让任何遗物得到妥善的保存
Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.这幅画是今天刚发现的
A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years…
它葬在海底下已经有84年了
…and my team are able to prerve it intact.
可我们将它完整地保存下来了
Should this have remained unen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?
难道说,应该让这幅画永远地埋在海底下
We can e it and …I'll be goddamned.我们能看到它 …噢,我的上帝呀
Brock,there's a satellite call for you.拉维特,有你的电话
Bobby,we're launching. See the submersibles going in the water?
布尔,没时间了 你没看见我们正准备下水吗!
Trust me,buddy,you want to take this call.
拉维特,你听我说一句,你肯定会感兴趣的
This better be good.但愿如此
淋巴管扩张- You got to speak up. She's kind of old. - Great.-
唉…,你可得大声点啊。她的年纪可不小了 - 好吧
This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you,Mrs …
我是布劳克.拉维特。你有事吗?嗯,她叫 …
Calvert. Ro Calvert.卡夫.露丝卡夫
Mrs.Calvert?卡夫太太
I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet,Mr.Lovett.
啊,我想问一下你有没有找到 那颗海洋之星,拉维特先生
Told you you wanted to take the call.怎么样,我没有说错吧
All right,you have my attention,Ro.您能提供什么线索吗
Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?
露丝,您知道那个画中女人是谁
Oh,yes. The woman in the picture is me.当然。画中的女人是我
She's a goddamn liar! Some nutca eking money or publicity.
她准是个骗子,不是想骗钱 就是想出风头
God only knows why! Like that Russian babe,Anesthesia.
这种人太多了 以前也有过,别上她的当
They're inbound!布劳克,他来了,那儿
Ro Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17,right?
露丝?卡夫死在泰坦尼克号上,那年她十七岁对吗?
That's right.没错
If she had lived,she'd be over 100 by now.要是活着的话,现在已经100多岁了
101 next month.对101岁
Okay,so she's a very old goddamn liar.是呀,这是个上百岁的老骗子
Look,I've already done the background on this woman…
听我说头儿,这个女人在20年代
…all the way back to the '20s,when she was working as an actress.
那个时候的背景我已经查过了
An actress. There's your first clue,Sherlock.那个时候她是个演员
Her name was Ro Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert.
演员,首先身份就对不上号。那个当时她姓道森不姓卡夫
They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of kids.
后来嫁给姓卡夫尔的,搬到新达拉比 在那儿住下,生下几个孩子
Now Calvert's dead,and from what I hear,Cedar Rapids is dead.
现在卡夫尔已经死了 新达拉比已经非常冷清了
And everybody who knows about the diamond…知道这颗钻石的人已经死了
…
is suppod to be dead or on this boat,but she knows.现在只剩下这个线索了
Doesn't exactly travel light,does she?哈哈,她的随身物品可真不少啊
Hurry up,give him a hand!快点,帮他一把
Mrs.Calvert,I'm Brock Lovett. Welcome to the Keldysh.卡夫尔太太,我是布劳克。欢迎光临
Okay,let's get her inside there.好吧,带她进客舱
- Hi,Miss Calvert. - Hi.- 你好,卡夫尔小姐 - 你好
- Welcome to the Keldysh- Thanks.- 欢迎你光临 - 谢谢
泰坦尼克号04
Yes?请讲- Are your staterooms all right? - Oh,yes,very nice.-
您看,这间客房行吗?- 噢,行,非常
Have you met my granddaughter,Lizzy? She takes care of me
.啊这是我孙女,她叫丽西。她照顾我商务经理
We met just a few minutes ago. Remember,Nana,up on deck?我们刚才见过面了
Oh,yeah …忘了,在甲板上
There. That's nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.呕,
圣诞大战
是呀,对,这样好。嗯,我出门总爱带着照片
Can I get you anything? Is there anything you'd like?您看,还有什么事情需要我办?Yes. 是的
I would like to e my drawing.我想看我的画像
Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.
路易十六曾经戴过一颗大的钻石,皇冠兰宝石
It disappeared in 1792.1792年,他上了断头台
About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.
从那以后,那颗钻石就失踪了
The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped,too.
有资料说,当时钻石也被砍了
Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart of the Ocean.
后来被人雕刻成心的形姿态,成为海洋之心
Today,it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.它的价值超过希望之钻
It was a dreadful,heavy thing. I only wore it this once.
噢,在脖子上挺沉的。我只戴过一次
You actually think this is you,Nana?奶奶,这真的是您?
十四届全运会
It is me,dear.当然是我
Wasn't I a dish?挺漂亮是吗?
I tracked it down through insurance records.哈,我查了一下保险记录
An old claim that was ttled under terms of absolute crecy.
当年有人索取了一笔失物赔偿金
Can you tell me who the claimant was,Ro?
您知道不知道那个人的名字呢?
I should imagine someone named Hockley.
噢,我记得他们家是姓霍利
Nathan Hockley. That's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.那个霍利没错
The claim was for a diamond necklace his son,Caledon,bought his fiancee,you.
匹兹堡的钢铁大王。钻石是他儿子卡尔买的,打算送给未婚妻
A week before he sailed on Titanic.是启航前一星期买的
It was filed right after the sinking.出事以后就索赔了
So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.
这颗钻石从此就葬入了海底
You e the date?您瞧,日期
"April 14,1912."1912年4月14日
Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is…假如您奶奶真是画里的人
…she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.
那她在船沉的那天戴过钻石
And that makes you my new best friend.这么一来,我们就成了好朋友了
The are some of the things we recovered from your stateroom.
这些是在您客舱里找到的
This was mine.是我的
How extraordinary!简直太奇妙了
>劳动法规定