In.the.Heights
生在高地
sueñito是什么意思?
What does sueñito mean?
Suenito吗?它的意思是“小梦想”。
Sueñito ? It means "little dream."
就这些吗?没有故事?
That's it? No story?
我们现在可以下水了吗?
Can we go in the water now?
让他解释。
Let him explain.
好吧,好吧。大家都坐下,坐下。
All right, all right. Everybody sit down, sit down.
是的!是啊!-好的。
Yes! Yeah! - All right.
好吧。
All right.
布埃诺。
Bueno.
这是一个街区消失的故事。
It's the story of a block that was disappearing.
带戒指的含义
很久以前,在一个叫纽瓦·约克的地方,
Once upon a time, in a far away land called Nueva York,
一个叫做华盛顿高地的社区。
en un barrio called Washington Heights.
说出来,这样它就不会消失。
Say it, so it doesn't disappear.
华盛顿高地!
Washington Heights!
好吧,好吧。Oye、Oye Oye。
All right, all right. Oye, oye, oye.
街道是由音乐构成的。
The streets were made of music.
Mi gente !是你的孩子,梅洛小子。
Mi gente! It's your boy, The Kid Mero.
现在是早上五点半,下面是今天的新闻。
It's 5:, and here's today's news.
在破纪录的热浪中,市长敦促居民做什么?
In a record-breaking heat wave, the mayor's urging residents to what? 由于布朗克斯区继续实行限电,限制空调的使用。
Limit air conditioner u, as brownouts continue in the Bronx.
来看看,本周末备受期待的街区派对
Check it out, this weekend's highly anticipated block party
高地嘉年华,将让你走出家门,进入俱乐部。
Fiesta in the Heights, is about to get you out of your homes and into the clubs. 嘿,老爹。
Hey, Pop.
我生命中最美好的时光。
Best days of my life.
Bendicion,祖母。Bendicion。
Bendicion, Abuela. Bendicion.
别忘了吃药。
Don't forget to take your medicine.
上帝保佑你。-爱你。
God bless you. - Love you.
黎明时分华盛顿高地上的灯光
♪ Lights up on Washington Heights Up at the break of day ♪
哟,你在干什么,兄弟?当我醒来的时候,我得到了这个小朋克
Yo, what are you doing, bro? - ♪ I wake up and I got this little punk ♪
我得把它赶走
♪ I gotta cha away ♪
在黎明的裂缝中打开炉栅播撒阳光
♪ Pop the grate at the crack of dawn ♪
儿童合唱
唱吧,我擦篷
♪ Sing while I wipe down the awning ♪
嘿,你们。早上好。
Hey, y'all. Good morning.
冰皮拉瓜,帕尔茶,瓷器,樱桃,草莓,今天我买♥♥了梅米。Ice cold piragua, parcha, china, cherry, strawberry and just for today I got mamey. 冰皮拉瓜,帕尔恰…我是Usnavi,你可能从来没有听说过我的名字
Ice cold piragua, ♪ I am Usnavi and you prob'ly never heard my name ♪关于我的名声的报道被大大夸大了
♪ Reports of my fame are greatly exaggerated ♪
更糟的是我的语法非常复杂
♪ Exacerbated by the fact That my syntax is highly complicated ♪
因为我是从加勒比海最好的小地方移♥民♥过来的
♪ 'Cuz I emigrated from the single greatest Little place in the Caribbean ♪
♬多米尼加共和国我爱它
♪ Dominican Republic I love it ♪
上帝啊,我很嫉妒,除此之外
♪ Jesus, I'm jealous of it And beyond that ♪
自从我父母去世,我就没有回去过
♪ Ever since my folks pasd on I haven't gone back ♪
见鬼,我得上车了
♪ Goddamn, I gotta get on that ♪
牛奶坏了
♪ The milk has gone bad ♪
请等一下
♪ Hold up just a cond ♪
为什么冰箱里的东西都是温热的?♪
♪ Why is everything in this fridge warm and tepid? ♪
我最好加快步伐,与炎热作斗争
♪ I'd better step it up and fight the heat ♪
因为我没有任何利润如果咖啡不是清淡和甜的
♪ 'Cuz I'm not makin' any profit If the coffee isn't light and sweet ♪哇呼!-奶奶,我的冰箱坏了。
Yoo-hoo! - Abuela, my fridge broke.
我买♥♥了café,但是没有牛奶。排球可以用脚吗
I got café but no con leche.
哦,上帝啊。试试我妈妈的老食谱。
Ay, Dios. Try my mother's old recipe.
一罐炼乳。
One can of condend milk.
好了。
Nice.
哦,嘿。你的彩票。
Oh, hey. Your lottery ticket.
那是外婆她不是我的外婆
♪ That was Abuela She's not really my abuela ♪
但实际上是她把我养大的
♪ But she practically raid me ♪
这个角落是她的escuela
♪ This corner is her escuela ♪
现在,你可能会认为我遇到麻烦了
♪ Now, you're probably thinkin' I'm up shit's creek ♪
我从没去过第96街以北。
I've never been north of 96th Street.
那你必须坐A列火车
♪ Well you must take the A Train ♪
甚至比哈莱姆区更远到曼哈顿北部并保持
♪ Even farther than Harlem To northern Manhattan and maintain ♪在181号♥下车,乘自动扶梯
♪ Get off at 181st and take the escalator ♪
我希望你把这个写下来,我稍后会测试你
♪ I hope you're writin' this down I'm gonna test you later ♪♬我在接受考验这个杂货店的日子不好过
♪ I'm getting tested Times are tough on this bodega ♪
两个月前有人买♥♥了奥特加的
♪ Two months ago somebody bought Ortega's ♪
我们的邻居开始收拾东西,收拾东西
♪ Our neighbors started packin' up and pickin' up ♪
自从租金上涨以后
♪ And ever since the rents went up ♪
这太贵了但我们住的地方足够了
♪ It's gotten mad expensive But we live with just enough ♪♬在高地
♪ In the Heights ♪
我点亮灯,开始新的一天
♪ I flip the lights and start my day ♪
这里有战争和无尽的债务
♪ There are fights and endless debts ♪
还有账单要付
♪ And bills to pay ♪
♬在高地
♪ In the Heights ♪
没有café我就活不下去
♪ I can't survive without café♪
我为café服务
♪ I rve café♪
因为今晚似乎是一百万年以前的事了陈延乔
♪ 'Cuz tonight ems like a million years away ♪
♪在华盛顿…♪
♪ ♪
♪接下来……丁!凯文·罗萨里奥♪
♪ ding! Kevin Rosario ♪
他经营出租汽车公♥司♥
樱花草简谱♪ He runs the cab company ♪
他在贫民区挣扎
金牛座男生和什么星座最配
♪ He struggles in the barrio ♪
他女儿尼娜去上大学了
♪ See, his daughter Nina's off at college ♪
学费太贵了,所以他睡不着
♪ Tuition is mad steep So he can't sleep ♪
他得到的一切都是疯狂的便宜
♪ Everything he get is mad cheap ♪
早上好,Usnavi
♪ Good morning, Usnavi ♪
♬Pan caliente Café con leche♬
♪ Pan caliente Café con leche ♪
在今天的彩票上赌20美元
♪ Put 20 dollars on today's lottery ♪
♪好吧!一定是你的幸运日-一定是
♪ Okay! Must be your lucky day ♪ - ♪ Gotta be ♪时间轴图片
哦,天哪,你这么兴奋
♪ Oh, my God, you're so excited ♪
我的妮娜昨晚凌晨3点飞过来
♪ My Nina flew in at 3: last night ♪
♪甜!外婆整个星期都在做饭
♪ Sweet! Abuela's been cooking all week ♪
公♥司♥,当我这个周末看到你…♪
♪ Compay, when I e you ♪
我们要吃饭吗?♪
♪ Are we gonna eat! ♪
然后叶塞尼亚走进房♥间
♪ So then Yenia walks in the room ♪
啊哈……她闻到性和廉价香水的味道
< ♪ She smells x and cheap perfume ♪
哦,不!
Oh, no!
它闻起来像你挂在后视镜上的那种树
♪ It smells like one of tho trees that you hang from the rearview ♪哦,不!
Ay, no!
♪没错!她尖叫道,“胡里奥,谁在里面?”♪
♪ It's true! She screams, "Who's in there with you, Julio?" ♪
丹妮拉!
Daniela!
♬抓起一只蝙蝠,踢开门
♪ Grabs a bat and kicks in the door ♪
卡拉!
Carla!
他和卖♥&hearts;酒的乔斯上&hearts;床&hearts;了!♪
♪ He's in bed with Jo from the liquor store! ♪
没有我diga !