"愚者之天堂即智者之地狱"
托马斯·富勒
你真的相信我们可以改变自己的人生吗
You really believe we can just switch out our lives?
毕竟我们早已经在这场游戏里做出了选择
The decisions we've already made this late in the game?
变色龙
你真觉得我们可以改变吗
I mean, you really think we can change?
你凭什么认为
What makes you believe you'll be able to
自己能够回归社会 不再重蹈犯罪覆辙
acclimate back into society competently without reoffending?对逝者的悼念短句
今天 我坐在你们面前
I'm sitting here before you both today
绝对已经改过自新
a fully rehabilitated person without a doubt.
我已经为自己过去的罪行承担了全部责任
I've taken ownership for my wrongdoings in the past,
我在狱中的良好表现
为什么健身and my good behavior in here
还有我收到的支持信能够佐证这一点
and my letter of support acknowledges that.
如果获得假释
What specific plans do you have upon relea
你有什么具体的打算
if we grant your parole?
我会计划开始新生活
I plan to start a new life for mylf
去一个偏向农村的地方
in a more rural area,
我会希望自己回归社区
and then I just look forward to giving back to the community.
你还想补充什么吗
Is there anything el you'd like to add?
如果你们同意给我一个机会婉转的意思
I would really appreciate it
让我开始过上正直诚实的生活
if you could find it in your hearts to grant me
清蒸桂鱼的做法
我将十分感激
this opportunity to start an honest life for mylf.拉伸小腿的动作
这就是我所有要说的了
That's all I want.
我们会好好考虑的
We'll take everything under consideration.
非常感谢你们能花时间听我说这些
Thank you so much for your time.
联邦车站
只要给我写封信就行 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Just drop me a line, huh, playboy?
等我出狱后咱们就能东山再起了
We'll get up when I get out.
动作快点 怎么还堆这么多 快点
Hey, come on. Faster! It keeps pilling up. Let's go!
你真的只能找到这种工作吗
瑜伽倒立
Really the only job you can find?
对 我进过监狱
Yeah. I... I've been in prison before,
所以很难找工作
so that makes it hard to get a job.
你只干过一次而已 感觉酷不酷
This is just a onetime thing. Cool?
嗯 挺酷的
Yeah. Yeah, that's cool.
晚安
Good night.
我 我只是在关心你
Look, I' I'm looking after you, okay?
不对 你不是关心我
No, you're not looking after me.
-你很年轻 -你在指手画脚 像个
- You're young. - You're micromanaging me like a ...
冷静点 好吧儿童钙片哪个牌子好
Look, just calm down, all right?
我希望你继续工作 明白吗
I just want you to go on and do your job, all right?
-我在工作 -好了 冷静 好了
- I'm doing my job! - All right, all right!
你好
Hello?
我想和混♥蛋♥帕特里克说话可以吗
Yeah, can I speak to motherfucker Patrick, plea?
你是谁
Who is this?
兄弟 别伤我心啊 我刚才出狱了
Man, don't break my heart. I just got out, man.
道尔夫
Dolph.
我总算出来了
Yeah, I'm finally up out of there.
我听说你在洛杉矶
I heard you was in L.A.
-喂 -挺好的 兄弟
- Hello? - That's cool, man.
你什么时候过来跟我说一声
Um, let me know when you get out here,
我带你转转
and I'll show you around.
当然啦 肯定的
Hell yeah, you will.
那边一切都好吧
Shit, everything good over there?
还能糟糕到哪去
Shh, it could be wor.
你之前说过的计划 我们来干一票吧
That plan you talked about. Let's do it.
该搞点钱了 兄弟
It's time to make some money, man.
你一点都没变啊
You haven't changed a bit.
宝贝 本性难移嘛
Hey, baby, people don't change, man.
我♥操♥
Shit.
在洛杉矶有些地方 吸烟是违法的
You know, smoking's actually illegal in certain areas in L.A.
-真的吗 -是啊
- For real? - Yeah.
要是我们干倒了他们
Hey, they're gonna have more than smoke to worry about
他们要担心的就不止吸烟了
after we're finish with they ass, right?
话说回来这地方真♥他♥妈♥好
Hey, but this place is nice as shit, though.
对 不错 我喜欢
丁亚Yeah, it's nice. I like it.
你说他们这些钱都他妈从哪来的
I wonder where they get all this goddamn money from.
就是利用这里的人啊 兄弟
Just people using people out here, man.
就这样
That's all it is.
那我们很适合呆在这啊
Well, we're gonna fit right on in.
真的
Oh, yeah.
你都在忙什么呢 兄弟
What you been up to, bro?
也就 努力过得规规矩矩的呗
Just, you know, trying keep to the straight and narrow.
所以你宁愿这样一直身无分文下去
So you'd rather be broke and stay broke