chris英语口语

更新时间:2023-06-29 14:11:48 阅读: 评论:0

A disappointment
我今天心情不好
I’m not in a very good mood today.
上周我有一次中文考试
Last week I had a Chine test. / Last week I had test in Chine.
今天我知道自己没通过考试
Today I found out I failed (the test).
我很失望
I’m really disappointed
因为我了很大功夫
Cau I worked really hard. / Cau I really busted my butt.
我花了很多时间在图书馆里学习
I spent a lot of time studying in the library.
做了很多题目
I did a ton of exercis.
还和同学一起练习
And I got together with people in my class to study.
可能我在考试的时候紧张临渊而立了
Maybe I was too nervous during the test.
决心以后要做更好通过下次的考试
I’m determined to do better in the future and pass the next exam.
心情
后备干部培养王小姐今天心情很好。
(Ms. Wang is in a great mood today.)
老板今天的心情怎么样?不怎么样。
(What kind of a mood is the boss in today? It’s not so good.)
保持好心情对健康很有帮助。
(Staying in a good mood is good for you.) (TOEFL – Staying in a good mood is conducive to good health.)
通过
李先生通过考试了吗?通过了。
(Did Mr. Li pass the test? Yes, he did.)
如果你不努力学习,你就通不过考试。
(If you don't study hard, you’re not going to be able to pass the test.)
我心情不好, 小鲶鱼因为我没通过考试。曾国藩家书读后感
(I'm in a bad mood becau I failed the test.)
失望
张小姐为什么很失望?因为她的男朋友没有给她打电话。
(Why is she so disappointed? Becau her boyfriend didn't call.)
老板对李先生的工作很失望。
(The boss is really disappointed with Mr. Li's work.)
那部电影很无聊,让我们很失望。
(That movie was really boring. We were really disappointed.)
下功夫
王先生打算下功夫学习法语。
(Mr. Wang is planning on working really hard studying (to learn) French.)
张小姐下了很大功夫学习如何社交吗?对。
(Did Ms. Zhang work really hard on her people skills? )
李小姐没怎么下功夫就学会了说德语。
She didn’t have to work very hard to learn German.)
可能
他可能不会来, 因为他不喜欢聚会。
(He might not come becau he doesn't like parties.)
李先生有可能在三天内完成这个工作吗?不可能。
(Can Mr. Li possibly finish this work within three days? Impossible.)
王小姐现在不可能在办公室。我刚才看到她出去了。
(Ms. Wang can't possibly be in (at) the office now. I just saw her head out.)
的时候
他小的时候住在上海。
(When he was little he lived in Shanghai.)
王小姐上学的时候喜欢学数学。
(When Ms. Wang was in school she liked math.)
你在香港的时候见到李先生了吗?没有。
(When you were in Hong Kong did you e Mr. Li? No, I didn’t.)
紧张
你考试的时候紧张吗?有点。
Do you get nervous during tests? I do a little
有王先生在,我们不用紧张。
(With Mr. Wang here, we don't need to be nervous.)
李小姐在紧张什么?她担心她通不过考试。
(What is Ms. Li so nervous (worried) about? She's worried she’s going to fail the test.)
决心
王先生决心去英国吗?对。
(Is Mr. Wang determined to go to England? Yes, he is.
你有决心学好英语吗?有。
(Are you determined to learn English? Yes, I am.)
李小姐下决心要去法国留学,所以她努力学法语。
(Ms. Li is determined to (is resolved to) study abroad in France, so she's studying French really hard (diligently).
李先生电脑用得很好。
(Mr. Li us computers well.)
张小姐字写得很快。
(Ms. Zhang writes characters very quickly.)
李小姐英语学得很努力。
(Ms. Li studies English very hard.)
my bike’s got a flat
师傅,我自行车的轮胎没气了。可以帮我打一下气吗?前后轮都要。
Sir, my bike’s got a flat. Can you pump it up for me? Both the front and  the back tires need some air.
好,我现在就给你打。你这车好久没有打气了吧?
Ok, I’ll get right on it. You haven’t put any air in your bike for a long time. Have you?
是阿。您能不能再顺便帮我检查一下还有没有其他问题。
That’s right. While you’re at it, can you check and e if there are any other issues?
好。瞧。你的前轮漏气了。这里有好大一个洞呢。
OKThat’s cool.Look Check it out. Your front tire’s  leaking.  There’s a big old hole here.
姓名关系测试你可以帮我补一下吗?还有,链条也松了,骑的时候经常掉。
Well could you patch it for me? Oh there’s something el.  The chain also came loo. When I’m riding it falls off all the time.
那简单!我帮你调节一加一等于三一下就行。看,这样就好了吧!你骑两下看看。
Oh piece of cake. I’ll just adjust it for you and that’ll do. See it’s better like that. Take it for a spin and check it out.
恩,现在没问题了。您修车的技术真好。
Oh now  it’s better. You’re really good at fixing bikes.
呵呵,我这小摊开了很久了,来我这的都是回头客。下次你要修车记得找我阿。
老师xXXMy stand has been open for a long time. The people who come  here are all repeat customers (regulars). Next time you wanna fix your bike remember to look for me.
轮胎
你车子的轮胎没气了。
(Your car tire is flat.) Your car has got a flat
法律援助怎么申请你自行车的轮胎怎么了?
(What's wrong with your bike tire?)
请帮我换个轮胎。
Could you do me a favor and change the tire?
顺便
他家就在附近,我们可以顺便去看看他。
His home is clo to here. We can go e him on the way.
如果你去书店,顺便给我买本汉语字典。
If you go to the bookstore, could you buy me a Chine dictionary while you're there
你出去的时候能顺便帮我买一份晚饭吗?
Could you pick up some dinner for me while you’re out

本文发布于:2023-06-29 14:11:48,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1060239.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:时候   学习   没有   工作   可能   喜欢   问题
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图