RAISINGHOPEE01

更新时间:2023-06-26 00:28:10 阅读: 评论:0

Raising hope E01
你昨晚死哪去了Hey, where'd you disappear to last night?
After the party, I tried to ride some dude's Great Dane 派对之后我本想带那哥们儿的
大丹狗
去水塔溜一圈儿all the way to the water tower and back.
结果各种不顺It didn't go well.
你昨晚看见那个怪妞了没Did you e that kooky chick
就是我扛在肩上的那个that I was carrying around on my shoulders?
看见了Y eah.
我跟她一起闪了I left with her.
她说服我去搞了个纹身She convinced me to get a tattoo.
靠太赞了Oh, that is awesome.
我也想要一个I want one.
我擦他居然觉得这样好玩Oh! Why does he think that's so funny?
拜托这是我们的工作啊All right, this is our job!
吉米他是头儿Jimmy, he's the boss, man.
Y ou think I like it when he pushes me in the bushes 你以为我嘘嘘的时候被他推进树
丛里
会很开心吗当然不会when I'm taking a leak? I don't.
荆棘扎坏了我的小弟弟The thorns hurt my wiener.
但这是我们自己选的职业之路But this is the career path that we've chon.
喂你去哪Hey, where you going?
我不I quit.
别啊Come on!
你不能半途而废啊Y ou can't walk out mid-skim.
你知不知道这样做很不专业啊Y ou have any idea how unprofessional that is?
来了激动啥Keep your skirt on.
妈Hey, Mom.
你怎么回来了What are you doing home?
我不生命不该局限于I quit. There's got to be more to life
永无止境的清理泳池than cleaning the same pool over and over.
有道理There isn't.
你们这么急干嘛What the devil are you ladies in such a hurry for?
乳腺炎能不能喂奶
咱们是去清理厕所的好吧Y ou know we're going to scrub toilets, right?
你又没穿衬衫曾奶奶Oh, you forgot your shirt again, Great-Maw Maw.
山里汉Mountain Man
吉米的人生规划
你爸回来了出来吃饭Y our father's home. Come eat.
爸Dad.
吉米Jimmy.
我和你老表迈克遇上点麻烦Y our cousin Mike
你本该留下帮忙的and I could've ud you today.
There was a dead bird in the Wexler's pool filter.
有只死鸟卡在威克斯勒的泳池过
滤网里了
活该我不怕碰死鸟Well, maybe you shouldn't have pisd off the guy
可你们把我气走了who's not afraid to touch a dead bird.
我们弄出来了Oh, we got it out.
用棍子和旧糖纸Ud a stick and an old candy bar wrapper.
Took a few tries, but we got it out.
我们互为倒数虽然费了点功夫可我们还是把
它弄出来了
话说So...
你对人生意义的哲学探索how's your philostrophical journey
进展得怎么样了for the meaning of life going?
还在探索中I'm working on it.
还没真正找到我人生的目标Didn't exactly figure out my purpo in life yet,
但如果把这探索比喻成出专辑but if I ever record an album,
鲜奶
曹刿论战原文译文我确信封面已经有谱了I'm pretty sure I've got my cover.
工作顺利吗威尔弗雷德How was work, Wilford?
今天卖出百科全书了吗Did you ll any encyclopedias today?
为啥她总把我当成她死去的老公Why does she always pick me to be her dead husband? 也许这就是你人生的目标Maybe that's your purpo.
附和她一下吧Just play along-- memories are all
你曾奶奶只剩下些记忆了your great-grandmother has left.
打住Okay.
打住打住Okay, okay.
好了Okay.
美白养颜茶
好了奶奶Okay, Maw Maw.
不如你去看看电视上Why don't you go e if
有没有劳伦斯·维尔克的节目Lawrence Welk is on the TV, Ooh.
我帮你把盘子端进去and I'll bring you your treat.
好的很好Ooh, good. Okay.
太棒了Really good.
不是吧Doggone it!
家里的泡泡糖冰激凌都吃光了We're out of bubble gum ice cream.
不是吧太不公平了Oh, man, that's not fair.
我在把曾奶奶的味道冲干净I was washing Maw Maw out of my mouth.
救命Help!
救命啊Help!
快开车开车开车开车Drive! Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive!
那人是谁Who is that guy?
发生什么事了What's happening?
来追我啊混蛋Nice try, jerk!
出什么事了喂那个What's going on? Hello? Uh,
出了什么what'
哦天呐Oh, my God!
太疯狂了This is so crazy!
你简直是救了我的命Y ou've just, like, saved my life.
真的吗我啥Really? I... What?
你真的救了我的命Y ou totally just saved my life.
你真是个英雄Y ou're, like, a hero!
而且很帅And you're cute.
是吗Really?
对你救了我而且还很帅Y eah, you saved my life and you're cute.
我没做梦吧Well, this is fantastic.
马哈姆达
艾哈迈迈迈Ahmamamama.
马哈姆达
-马哈哈马... -嘿英雄来了- Mahmahamana. - Hey, here's the hero.
说我呢That's me.
拿把椅子坐下鸟窝头Pull up a chair, sleepy head.
Y our new friend's been explaining the news to us.
你的新朋友把你的英雄事迹都告
诉我们了
她甚至会念She can even pronounce
那个伊朗人的怪名字再说一遍that nutty Iran guy's name. Say it again.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
马哈姆德·艾哈迈德·内贾德[伊朗
总统]
维吉妮亚我用下卫生间行吗Uh, Virginia, do you mind if I u the bathroom?
左边最后一个门Last door on the left, hon.
如果你要上大号的话And if you're doing big business,
得冲两遍you got to flush twice.
冲第二遍的时候别拔塞子And don't be running the sink during the cond flush,
不然还得再冲一遍or you're gonna have to give it a third go-round.
好知道了Okay, got it.
很快回来Be right back.
再说一遍Say it again!
马哈姆德·艾哈迈德·内贾德Mahmoud Ahmadinejad!
我喜欢她吉米I like her, Jimmy.
她以为我是你姐姐She thought I was your sister.
Y ou could be her sister, you sweet little young thing.
你能当他姐姐的你个甜心小萝
I told you getting pregnant at 15 would pay off eventually.我就说十五岁怀孕将来会有好处
是啊Y eah.
她挺好的对吧She's pretty great, right?
最近我一直想搞清楚生活是什么Here I was, trying to figure out what life was all about, 我想我明白了是爱and I think I've found it-- love.
我想我恋爱了I think I might be in love.
有人知道她叫什么名字吗Anybody happen to catch her name?
露西Name's Lucy.
今晨警方在搜捕这名女子This morning police are arching for this woman,
露西·卡拉尔又名琼·多伊尔Lucy Carlyle, AKA Joan Doyle,
又名萨尔玛·莱德斯黛尔AKA Selma Rydesdale.
卡拉尔因涉嫌几起谋杀案被通缉Carlyle is wanted for murder in multiple cas.
迄今为止她已经杀了两个男友She kills her boyfriends-- two so far.
我们一直在努力逮捕她We've been trying to catch her, but she keeps
但她不停变换名字changing her name
她很狡猾She's tricky.
她试图用鞋带勒死我She tried to choke me with a pair of shoelaces.
还对我大喊大叫说什么我忘了她的生日She was screaming something about how I forgot her birthday.
我追了她几条街I chad her for a few blocks,
但她跳进一辆面包车跟某个男的
走了
but then she jumped into a van with some guy.
兄弟祝你好运Good luck, dude.
她的生日是五月十二号Her birthday's May 12.
我现在要去买贺卡了I'd buy a card now.
如果哪位观众Anyone with information regarding
知道露西·卡拉尔的下落the where abouts of Lucy Carlyle
请迅速与当地警方联系should contact police immediately.
请记住她貌似甜美And remember, she may look sweet,
实则非常危险but she is extremely dangerous.
来看条轻松点的消息一个正在
为自己
And in lighter news, a small-time crook with
一长串罪行赎罪的小流氓  a long list of wrongs he was making amends for
终于死掉了has finally finished,
你永远猜不到他是如何了断的and you'll never guess how it ended.
报警Call the police.
八个月后
你女朋友真聪明Y our girlfriend's pretty clever.
她最后一顿饭点了麦当劳肉排For her last meal, she asked for a McRib
还有个薄荷奶昔and a shamrock shake.
这两样东西不能同时吃That should buy her a few months.
所以她借着食物中毒又多活了
几个月
Tho two are almost never available at the same limited time.
她不是我女朋友She's not my girlfriend.
亲爱的Hey, sweetie.
想我吗Miss me?
想想当然Um, yeah, yeah, sure.
你找我来就为了说这个Is that what you needed to talk about?
你干嘛What are you doing?
她每天有一小时的锻炼时间She gets an hour a day to exerci.
一小时An hour?
你该跟监狱长核实一下Y ou should check with the warden.
我有一个半小时一小时是我的I get an hour and a half-- an hour for me,
半小时是我和吉米的孩子的and a half hour for me and Jimmy's baby.
我对你没啥奢求I don't expect anything from you.
我只是觉得你有权知道你要当爹
I just thought you should know you're gonna be a dad.
你知道最棒的是什么吗And you know what the best part is?
我本该在七个月内坐电椅的I'm suppod to get the electric chair in ven months.
那时他们还不知道我怀孕了That was before they knew I was pregnant.
后来他们知道了他们是绝不可There's no way they're gonna kill
处死一个怀胎六月的妈妈的the mother of a six-month-old baby.
她叫啥What's its name?
她给孩子取名碧昂斯公主She named it Princess Beyonce?
但我觉得要改名but I think I might change that.
你敢这名字多拉风Don't you dare-- that name's badass.
一个孩子A baby?
上帝啊Good Lord!
你可以把它送去消防局Well, you can safe-drop it at the fire station.
不过要确保有人接手Only make sure you hand it to someone.
Y ou can't just throw it in the bin out front.
不能在光天化日下把她丢到垃圾
桶里
那里是丢罐头和小狗的I think that's for canned goods and puppies.
我才不会把她送去消防局I'm not taking her to the fire station.
如何查看主板型号现在可没时间管她Y eah, we don't have time for that--
咱们还得准备晚上的狂欢晚会we got a rave tonight we got to get ready for.
我不去狂欢晚会I can't go to a rave.
你必须去你是我的司机Y ou have to go-- you're my ride.
骑自行车的话我裤子会皱If I take my bike, my pants'll get all wrinkled,
我烫了半天就白and then all this ironing will be for naught.
听着我要留下这孩子Look, guys, I'm keeping this baby,
我需要你们的支持and I'd appreciate a little support.
把那只狗从我的沙发上拿开Get that dog off my couch!
你不能留下她吉米Y ou can't keep it, Jimmy!
A baby will dramastically change your life.舞台效果
这孩子会把你的生活搞得天翻地
你给她吃啥What are you gonna feed it?
给她穿啥Do you even have clothes for it?
你肯定连在哪能照价廉的全家福I'll bet you don't even know where to go
都不知道吧to get reasonably priced portraits.
我迟早会搞清楚的I'll figure all this stuff out--
我领回她才一个小时啊I just got her,like, an hour ago.
你怎么把她弄回来的How'd you even get it home?
你车里没有婴儿座椅啊Y ou don't have a special at.
我把她放在货车后面的小布袋里I put her in the beanbag in the back of the van,
龟速开回来的and I drove real slow.
哦好吧Oh.Okay.
Jimmy, what if we took the baby with us to the rave, okay? 吉米不如我们带她去狂欢晚会
看好了Check it out.
我们给她买个巨型棒棒糖We'll give her a giant lollipop
告诉大家她是芒奇金and tell everyone she's a munchkin.
《绿野仙踪》里负责任又讨人喜
爱的小好人
冰棍儿-不行-为啥不行- No. - Oh, come on, man!
她才从监狱出来让她好好玩玩She just got out of prison-- let her have some fun.

本文发布于:2023-06-26 00:28:10,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1054965.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:知道   奶奶   出来   觉得
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图