Ha ha ha ..We"re alive! 我们还活着
Look! Sydney! 你看,雪梨耶
Sydney! Sydney again! 雪梨…又是雪梨
You were right, Dory! We made it! 你说对了,我们成功了
We"re gonna find my son! 我们会找到我儿子
Thank you, sir! 谢…谢…你,鲸…鱼…先…生
Wow. I wish I could speak whale. 我真希望我也会说鲸鱼话
All we gotta do is find the boat that took him. 只要找到那艘带走他的船就能找到他
- Right!
-Come on ,Dory .We can do this! 棒呆了来吧,我们一定行的
Morning. 早安
It"s morning, everyone! Today"s the day! 大家早,就是今天了
The sun is shining, the tank 太阳出来了、鱼缸很干净 我们要逃出去…
有一种爱叫犯贱and we are The tank is clean. 鱼缸很干净 鱼缸变干净了!
The tank is clean! 鱼缸变干净了!
But how? 怎么会?
Boss must"ve installed it while we were sleeping. 他一定是趁我们睡着装好的
- What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办?
- What"s it say, Peach? 上面写什么?
I can"t hear you, Peach. 我听不到
The Aquascum 2003 is an all-purpo, maintenance-free, salt that is guaranteed to extend the life of your aquarium fish. 台湾北回归线
2003型水中清道夫是一款自动防污 免保养的海水净水器 它将延长您爱鱼的寿命
Stop it! 别说了
给我心爱的人
The Aquascum is programmed your tank environment every five minutes?!
它每隔五分钟 就自动扫描鱼缸
Scan? What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
normal. 华氏82度、酸碱值正常
Nice. 哦… 好炫
Cur you, Aquascum! 可恶的水中清道夫
That"s it for the escape plan. It"s ruined. 逃亡计划泡汤了
Then what are we gonna 我们该怎么办?
Darla! 妲拉!
Stay down, kid! 快躲起来
Fal alarm. 虚惊一场
My nerves can"t take much more of this. 我受不了了
What"ll we do when that brat gets here? 小魔女来了我们该怎么办?
- I"m thinking. I"m thinking. 我正在想办法
- Gill!Help me! Help me! 快来救我
- Nemo!I"m coming! 我来了
- Help me! Help me! 救救我
Swim down! Come on, kid! 往下游!往下游!
- Everybody jump in! - Swim down! 大伙儿跳进去 往下游
- That"s it! - ? 好了
-Good work! 干得好
-Gill! 吉哥
- Nemo! 尼莫
- Sharkbait! 鲨鱼饵
- Roll, kid! - Lean! Lean! 快滚呀 快滚到窗口
Whoops. That would"ve been a nasty fall. 你差点就摔下去了
治疗气管炎的偏方Gill! Don"t let me go belly-up! Don"t let me go belly-up! 吉哥,我不想死
Just calm down, Nemo. You won"t go belly-up. 冷静点,尼莫
I promi. You"re gonna be OK. 你不会死,我保证 你不会有事的
Darla! 妲拉!
Do any of the boats look familiar to you? 哪一艘船看起来很眼熟?
No, but the boat has to be here somewhere. 没有,不过一定在这儿
Come on, Dory. We"re gonna find it. 我们一定找得到
读书笔记1000I"m totally excited. Are you excited? 我好兴奋哦,你兴不兴奋?
Dory, wake up. Wake up, come on. 多莉,醒醒
Duck! 鸭子
That"s not a duck. It" pelican! 那不是鸭子,那是鹈鹕
No! I didn"t come this far to be breakfast! 不行,我不想当他的早餐
Hey, Nigel. Would you look at that? 祖哥,你倒是看看
电子表格自学教程视频
What? What?
Sun"s barely up and Gerald"s had more than he can handle. 小杰一大早就贪吃被噎到
Yeah. Reckon somebody ought to help the poor guy. 是啊,咱们应该去帮帮他
Yeah, right. Yeah. 是啊…
Don"t everybody fly off at once. 你们不必急着去哦
All right, Gerald. Fish got your tongue? 怎么了?你被鱼刺鲠到吗?
Love a duck! 老天爷
I gotta find my son Nemo! 我要找到我儿子尼莫
Nemo? He"s that fish! 尼莫? 他就是那条鱼耶
The one that"s been fighting the whole ocean! 他为了找爱子横越大海
I know where 我知道你儿子的下落
怎么学自行车Wait! Come back! Stop! 等等,快回来,停下来
Dory, keep going! He"s crazy! 往前跳,他是个疯子
I got something to tell you! 我有话要跟你说
Mine. 我的
Don"t make any sudden moves. 千万不要乱动
Hop inside my mouth if you want to live. 想活命就跳进我的嘴巴
酒的品牌
Hop in your mouth? How does that make me live? 跳进你嘴巴?跳进去我还能活吗?
Mine? 我的?
Becau I can take you to your son. 我能带你找到你儿子
- Yeah, right .少骗人了
No. I know your son. He"s orange with a gimpy fin on one side.
我认识你儿子 全身橘色,一条鳍特别小
That"s Nemo! 那就是尼莫
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
Fasten your at belts! 系好安全带
Everybody hold on! 坐好了
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
Too loud! Too loud for me! 我受不了了
Twinkle, twinkle, little star一闪一闪亮晶晶
Find a happy place! Find a happy place! 装作没看见、没看见
Darla, your uncle will e you now. 妲拉,你叔叔可以见你了
All right, let"s e tho pearly whites. 来,给我看看你的牙齿
L"m a piranha. They"re in the Amazon. 我是食人鱼,我住在亚马逊河
And a piranha"s a fish, just like your prent. 食人鱼是鱼,你的礼物也是鱼
I get fishy, fishy我要小鱼儿
Oh, no. Poor little guy. 糟了 可怜的小家伙
- He"s dead. - Sharkbait! 他死了 小鱼儿
Fishy, fishy, fishy!
Must"ve left your prent in the car, sweetie. 你的礼物在我的车上
I"ll go and get it. 我这就去拿
- He"s still alive! - He"s not dead! 他还活着 他没死
What"s happening? Why is he playing dead? 他干嘛装死呢?
He"s gonna get flushed down the toilet. 为了被冲下马桶 他有救了
- He"s gonna get out of here! - He"s gonna get flushed! 他要被冲走
What a smart little guy! 他真聪明