请问 先生 这里有洗手间吗?
Excu me, sir, is there a commode?
Justin!
快 亲爱的 给我拍张手举金字塔的照片
Quick, honey, take my picture. I got the pyramid in my hand.
Justin 你快给我回来!
Justin, you get back here right now!
不 站住!
No, stop!
- 不 不! 拦住他! - 快回去! 别爬!
- No, no! Stop him! - Go back! Don't climb!
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
别动 放松 小朋友
Hold on. Easy, little boy.
好了 站住 孩子! 站着别动 不!重生之仙欲
Okay, stop, child! Stop right there. No!
不 不 不! 他掉下去了
No, no, no! There he goes.
Justin!
我能接住! 我能接住!
I've got him! I've got him!
今晚 埃及曝出一条爆炸性的新闻
Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered
胡夫金字塔遭人偷走
that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen
取而代之的竟然是一只巨大的充气仿制品
and replaced by a giant inflatable replica.
事件引起全球恐慌 各国人民
There is panic throughout the globe as countries and citizens
都在尽力保护自己国家的地标
try to protect their beloved landmarks.
执法部门仍然毫无线索
Law enforcement still has no leads,
大家都在猜测 到底哪个大坏蛋
leaving everyone to wonder, which of the world's villains
才是这起卑劣罪行的主谋
is responsible for this heinous crime?
他的下一步行动又是什么?
And where will he strike next?
今天我心情很坏很坏
I'm having a bad, bad day
于是现在 火力全开
It's about time that I get my way
眼前的一切全都碾烂
Steamrolling whatever I e
冷冻光线! 冷冻光线! 冷冻光线!
Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray!
今天我心情很坏很坏
I'm having a bad, bad day
你要因此恨我 我也不会记怀
If you take it personal, that's okay
看好了 这可不好玩
Watch, this is so fun to e
因为我是大坏蛋
Despicable me
早啊 Gru!
Morning, Gru!
你好啊
How you doing?
你好 Fred
Hello, Fred.
提醒你一下 你家的狗把我家院子 拉得到处都是狗屎
FYI, your dog has been leaving little bombs all over my yard,
这我可不喜欢
and I don't appreciate it.
抱歉 这也没办法 狗就是喜欢到处乱跑
Sorry. You know dogs. They go wherever they want to go.
死了就不会乱跑了
Unless they're dead.
我开玩笑的!
I'm joking!
可我也没说错 祝你愉快
Although, it is true. Anyway, have a good one.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
眼前的一切全都碾烂
Steamrolling whatever I e
梦见屋子漏水因为我是大坏蛋
Despicable me
今天我心情很坏很坏
I'm having a bad, bad day
你要因此恨我 我也不会记怀
If you take it personal, that's okay
因为我是大坏蛋
Despicable me
开什么玩笑!
You've got to be pulling on my leg!
有人吗?
Hello!
要买饼干吗?
Cookies for sale.
走开 家里没人
Go away. I'm not home.
有人 我听见你说话了
Yes, you are. I heard you.
不 你没听见 这是
No, you didn't. This
三字经全集这是录音
is a recording.
- 不 不是录音 - 就是录音
- No, it isn't. - Yes, it is.
听好了 有事请留言 哔--
Watch this. Leave a message, beep.
再见了 录音先生
Goodbye, recorded message.
Agnes 快跟上
Agnes, come on.
Kyle!
坏狗狗! 不! 不 不 坐下 我的小松饼
Bad dog! No! No, no. Sit. My muffin.
Gru!
Nefario博士
Dr Nefario.
我知道你现在是什么感觉
I know how you must be feeling.
因为我也一样 正承受着巨大的挫败感
I, too, have encountered great disappointment,
但你在我眼里 永远都是最伟大的
but in my eyes, you will always be one of the greats.
怎么了? 出什么事了?
What? What happened?
新闻上都在播呢!
It's all over the news!
某个家伙盗走了一座金字塔
Some fella just stole a pyramid.
他们都说跟他相比 我们这些其他坏蛋都...
They're saying he makes all other villains look
太菜了
战争孤岛求生lame.
集合喽罗们开会!
Asmble the minions!
喽啰们 集合了!
Minions, asmble!
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
嘿!
最新的网络游戏Hey!
气色不错啊 Kevin! 家里人都好吗?
Looking good, Kevin! How is the family? Good?
很好
All right.
这才是我的小Billy! 你好吗 Larry?
That's my Billy boy! What up, Larry?
大家好!
Hello, everybody!
产品合格率很好 很好!
Yeah, all right!
安静 安静!
Simmer down. Simmer down!
谢谢 好了
Thank you, okay.
我想你们也应该都听说了
Now, I realize that you guys probably heard
某个坏蛋偷走了金字塔
about this other villain who stole the pyramids.
这确实很牛B
Apparently, it's a big deal.
人人都说这是世纪大案什么的
People are calling it the crime of the century and stuff like that.
我会为这个紧张吗? 不会!
But am I upt? No, I am not!
虽然有那么一丁点
A little,
但我们今年也干得不错
but we have had a pretty good year ourlves,
你们的名字全都记在功劳簿上了
and you guys are all right in my book.
不 别得意!
No, no rais!
你们都没什么好得意的
You're not going to get any rais.
我们都做了些什么?
What did we do?
我们偷走了时代广场上的大屏幕!
Well, we stole the Times Square JumboTron!
漂亮!
Nice!
这就是我的风格
That's how I roll.
你们都喜欢用那东西看橄榄球是吧?
Yeah, you all like watching football on that, huh?
还不止这些
But that's not all.
我们还偷走了自由女神像
We stole the Statue of Liberty,
虽然是拉斯维加斯那个迷你版的
红烧大鸡腿the small one from Las Vegas.
还有艾菲尔铁塔! 也是拉斯维加斯的
And I won't even mention the Eiffel Tower! Also Vegas.
好吧 我当时还不想说
Okay, I wasn't going to tell you about this yet,
清炒茼蒿
其实我正在策划一项大工程!
but I have been working on something very big!
金字塔那事跟它根本没法比!
Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!
这还多亏了我的好朋友Nefario博士...
And thanks to the efforts of my good friend
谢谢!
Thank you!
他来了
There he is.
看他多有型
He's styling.