Utopia《乌托邦美版(2020)》第一季第三集完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-23 02:07:59 阅读: 评论:0

我们得要去个葬礼
We have a funeral to go to.
不是这个葬礼
Different funeral.
陕西大学排行榜他吗
Him?
这种傻叉不会八卦的
Douches don't gossip.
她呢
Her?
她戴了个胸针
She has a brooch.
据我的经验
In my experience,
戴胸针的成熟♥妇♥女很爱聊天mature women with brooches are chatty.
好了
Okay.
我们为什么要来送别奥利维亚来着
鲢鱼炖豆腐
Why, again, are we paying our respects to Olivia? 她是拿到《乌托邦》的最后一个人
She's the last person who's had Utopia.
姐弟情深
因为我们没有收到格兰特的消息
Since we haven't heard from Grant.
贝姬你和我进去
Becky, you and I go in.
其他人留在这
Everyone el stays.
Go.
好吧
All right.
把自己拷在门上
Cuff yourlf to that door.
你不用这样...
You don't
-我的纸巾都透了  -对
- My napkin's soaked through. - Yes.
你能给我换换吗
Can you change it?
女人发生渗漏是常有的事
Women bleed through napkins all the time. 学学我们没有准备时候的做法吧
Do what we do when we aren't prepared. 做法是
What's that?
忍♥着让它流
Suck it up and bleed.
贝姬人很好
Becky's very nice.
如果你们跑了我就杀了她
I'll kill her if you leave.
节哀...  顺便
I' for your loss.
你节哀吧
Sorry for your loss.
朋友走了挺不好受的
It's not easy losing a friend.
赶紧反义词你觉得杰西卡把我们当人看吗
You think Jessica es us as people?
还是零部件
Or just appendages,
眼睛耳朵...
Eyes,
手供她使用的
hands for her u.
No.
威尔逊
Wilson!
发展能力
一定应该有纸巾的
Come on, there's got to be a napkin.
威尔逊动脑子
Wilson, think!
贝姬
Becky.
动脑子想
Think. Think.
求你了秋天的银杏树作文
Plea.
她去那倒霉酒店
You know, she was only at the damn hotel
因为她找到了她爷爷给她的倒霉漫画
becau she got that damn comic from her grandpa. 是吗
Really?
他是怎么得到的
How'd he get it?
他在精神病院工作了很多年
He worked at the asylum for years.
知道吗那本书是一个病人的礼物
You know, that book was a gift from a patient?
美术疗法
Art therapy.
等等对不起
Wait, wait, I'm sorry.
一个精神病人
A mental patient?
画了那本漫画书
Drew that comic book.
你知道那病人叫什么吗
Do you know the patient's name?
我不知道
I don't know.
这么多年人太多了
So many over the years.
精神病院在哪啊
Well, where's the asylum?请保持距离
滨河公园
well, River Park.
但...  几年前它就烧毁了
< it burnt to the ground veral years back.
病人全都烧死了
Every last patient dead.
谁会车里不放包纸巾呢
Who doesn't have a napkin in the car?
-《乌托邦》在哪  -我不知道
- Where is Utopia? - I don't know!
-杰西卡·海德在哪  -妈的
- Where is Jessica Hyde? - Shit!
杰西卡·海德在哪
Where's Jessica Hyde?!
别逼我们把另外一只也挖出来
Don't make us scoop the other.
那她爷爷的房&hearts;子呢
And her grandpa's hou?
能给我个地址吗
May I have the address?
我在奥利维亚去世的酒店给她放了些花
I left some flowers for Olivia at the hotel where she pasd. 我想要把花放到她住的地方
I wanted to leave them where she lived.
我是荷兰人
I'm Dutch.
这是我们的传统
It's our tradition.
真不错
How lovely.
你是荷兰人
You're Dutch?
No.
当然不是
Of cour not.
妈的妈的妈的
Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck!
求求你完了
Plea! Oh, fuck!
别动粗
Be nice!
求求你天啊...
Plea, God! -管理会计案例分析
他...  他...
He's-he'
上车
Get in.
让我上来求求你让我上来...
Let me in! Plea let me in! Plea
乌托邦
第一季第三集
关门
Clo the door.
我们到底要找什么
What are we looking for, exactly?
《乌托邦》
Utopia.
奥利维亚的爷爷也许还有一套
Olivia's grandfather could have another copy. 或者有是谁画的这倒霉玩意的线索
Or a clue who drew the fucking thing.
Something!
给我找出点什么来
Find me something.
我们跑吗
Do we run?
残酷的事实
Hey, hard truth.
收割在抓我们
Harvest is after us.
我们需要她
We need her.
我去
Oh, shoot.
-贝姬  -我的错
- Becky? - My bad.
我想活下去
I want to live.
那我们跑
So we run.
No.
我想要找到《乌托邦》
I want to find Utopia.
我留下来
I'm staying.
她这些之后
After what she did?!
她是杰西卡·海德
She is Jessica Hyde.
她会用不一样的准则行事
She's gonna play by different rules.
我得接受这个
I have to accept that.
即使这可能意味着去死

本文发布于:2023-06-23 02:07:59,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1050649.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:病人   奥利维亚   没有   纸巾   爷爷   放到
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图