1.It’s just some guy I work with 他不过是我的同事
2.There has something wrong with him 这个人肯定有问题
3.So does he have a hump and a hairpiece? 他既驼背又带假发?
4.I don’t want her to go through what I did with Carl 我只是不想她重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙
山江苗寨5.I’ve had that dream 我也做过那种梦
6.Then I look down and I realize there is a phone 我低头一看,看见一部电话
7.Carol moved her stuff out today 卡罗今天搬走了他的东西
8.to hell with her 去她的
9.you never knew she was a lesbian? 你一直不知道她是同性恋?
10.Why does everyone keep fixating fikit on that? 为什么老是提这件事
11.How should I know 我怎么知道
12.You’re feeling a lot of pain right now你现在感到很痛苦
13.I don’t want to be single, okay? 我不想单身
14.decaf di:kæf不含咖啡因的
15.bridesmaid braɪdzmed伴娘
16.I realized I was more turned on by… than…我发现我对。。比。。更感兴趣
17.I always knew he looked familiar 我总觉得他很眼熟
18.He brought her ..and she’s really not happy about it 他给她买了个。。。,而她却不喜欢
19.I don’t want you to buy me a hat 我不是让你给我买帽子
20.It’s a metaphor metəfə这只是个比喻
21.Maybe I’ll just stay here with Monica 也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起
22.Me and Chandler live across the hall 就住客厅那边
23.He’s away a lot 他经常不在
24.Like there’s a rule or something? 难道还有什么规定吗
25.buzz him in 让他进来(按门铃)
26.It’s a “Dear Diary” moment 是个可以载入日记的时刻
我家乡的变化27.I can cancel 我可以取消
28.I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name 我没听清你的名字
29.Here’s a little tip 一点小秘密
30.What are you up tonight? 你今晚打算干什么?
31.Nothing 没事做
32.I was suppod to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon我本该去Aruba度蜜月
33.But I just going to hang out here 不过我想今晚还是会呆在这
34.I e no… 我没有看见
35.I cannot feel my legs 我的腿麻了
公司新年致辞36.This was Carol’s favorite beer 最喜欢的啤酒
37.Strat with that, we’re out of here 再那样,我们就走了
38.Plea don’t spoil all this fun 请再不要破坏气氛
39.You got screwed 你被坑了
40.I went for the watch 我砸了他的表
41.the worst thing I ever did was shred my old boyfrieds’s favorite towel 我干的最坏的一件事是…
42.steer clear of you 躲你,怕你
43.Four years of cloness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out四年的亲近和分享,最后她把你的心伤透了
44.There’s lots of flavors out there 还有很多口味
45.cherry vanilla vənɪlə樱桃香草
46.jimmies, nuts , whipped cream 糖条,果仁,奶油
47.horny玄青色 hɔ:ni 饥渴
48.Ever since she walked out on me 从她离开我之后
49.Do the words, “Billy don’t be a hero” mean anything to you 难道比力,别撑英雄,这句话对你没意义?
50.here’s the thing 问题来了
51.I’ve never made coffe in my life 我以前可从没冲过咖啡
52.put my bable back 把我的桌子搬回去
53.It doesn’t make much of a difference 也不会有什么区别
54.We all have jobs 我们都有工作
55.I will not take this abu 别这样羞辱我
56.You should both know that he’s a dead man你们该知道他死定了
57.How are you doing today? 你今天怎么样
58.Sleep okay? 睡的好吗
59.Did you talk to Barry 你和barry 谈过吗
60.Want a wedding dress? Hardly ud 想要婚纱吗,几乎没用过
61.I think we’re getting a little ahead of ourlves here 我想我们扯远了点
62.not think about him all day 不要一整天想他
63.I take credit for Paul 保罗还欠我人情了
64.Why would anybody do something like that? 为什么有人会做出这样的事情
65.I just thought he was nice 我只是以为他是个好人
66.I can’t believe you didn’t know it was a line 我真不敢相信,你不知道那是个谎言
67.are you kidding. I’m trained for nothing 我一点经验都没有
68.you got a job? 你找到工作了?
69.I was laughed out of 12 interviews 我被12招聘的嘲笑
70.the boots on sale 这些皮靴打折50% off五折
71.How well you know me你多了解我
72.You can’t live off your parents 你不能靠你父母过一辈子
73.That’s why I was getting married 所以我才结婚
74.Give her a break 别逼的太紧
75.I didn’t know anybody here 我这没熟人
76.so believe me, I know exactly how you feel 我完全了解你的感受
77.Then I found aromatherapy ərəʊ三明治用什么酱məθerəpi然后我找到了这份按摩的工作
78.It sucks, but you’re gonna love it 很糟,但你会喜欢的
79.Look what I just found on the floor 看我在地板上发现什么
80.Just put it back where you found it 把它放回原处
81.In high school, I had a major crush on you 高中的时候我暗恋过你
82.I figured you thought I was Monica’s geeky brother 我以为你一直认为我是莫妮卡的怪哥哥
新年晚会
83.Maybe I will 可能会
84.I can’t believe what I’m hearing 我真不敢相信我的耳朵
85.Would anybody like more coffee? 有没人要加咖啡
86.
1.It’s not that we don’t like the comedian, but it’s jut。并不是我们不喜欢脱口秀,而是
2.no matter how great the show was 无论表演多精彩 you girls are looking for the comedian again 总是还想看
3.Just trying to stay awake 尽力不让自己睡着
4.Or next time you’ll find yourlf listening to that album alone 否则下次,你们只能坐家里听唱片
5.she has issues 她有麻烦事
精神哲学6.that glacier’s ɡlæsjə getting kind of clo 那个冰川越来越近了
7.Isn’t that your ex-wife? 那不是你的前妻吗?
8.Is this a bad time? 我来的时间不对?
9.You look great 你气色很好
10.How’s the family? 家里人都怎么样
11.Marty’s still totally paranoid pærənɔɪd马蒂的疑心病还是很重
12.Then I’ve already en this one 我看过这一集
13.are you through with that? 吃、喝完了没
14.who ball of paper is this? 谁的小纸团?
15.I balled it up and now I wish I was dead 我把它揉成纸团了,我想我是在找死
16.I just don’t wanna give them any more ammunition 我只是不想让他们有借题发挥的机会
黑板报的花边装饰图案