BBC步入商界(BBC STARTING BUSINESS ENGLISH.翻译)

更新时间:2023-06-22 16:43:24 阅读: 评论:0

Unit 1 introduce yourlf 自我介绍
GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?
杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为你效劳吗?
会计与审计
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine.
詹妮·罗斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 詹妮。这是你的报纸和信件。
JENNY ROSS: Thanks
詹妮.罗斯:谢谢
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 詹妮。周末过的好么?
JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.
詹妮.罗斯:非常好,谢谢。
CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.
克莱夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。
JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold.
詹妮.罗斯:是的。真的很冷。
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.
克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 杰拉尔丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post新车电瓶能用几年.
杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。这是你的报纸和信件。
CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.
克莱夫·哈里斯:非常感谢。
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate.
詹妮.罗斯:早上好, 凯特。
KATE MCKENNA: Good morning, Jenny. How are you?
凯特.麦凯纳:早上好, 詹
JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you.
詹妮.罗斯:很好, 谢谢。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny.
堂.布拉德利:早上好, 詹妮。
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Don.
詹妮.罗斯:早上好, 堂。
EDWARD GREEN: Good morning. My name' s Edward Green. I'm here to e Don Bradley.
爱德华.格林:早上好。我是爱德华.格林。我要见堂.布拉德利。
GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, plea.
杰拉尔丁:啊,好的。请稍等。
GERALDINE: Hello. Jenny, Edward Green is in reception. Plea, sit down.
杰拉尔丁:喂。詹妮, 爱德华.格林在会客室要见你。请坐。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green?
统治战场詹妮.罗斯:你是爱德华.格林吗?
EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。 
脑炎的早期症状JENNY ROSS: I' Jenny Ross. How do you do?
詹妮.罗斯:我是詹妮.罗斯。你好!
EDWARD GREEN: Hello. Plead to meet you.
爱德华.格林:你好。见到你很高兴。
JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems.
詹妮.罗斯:欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.
詹妮.罗斯:我是市场营销部的行政主管。我老板是堂.布拉德利。喔……我们的老板都是堂o布拉德利!我来领你参观一下市场部。
教师节优惠
JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk.
詹妮.罗斯:这就是市场部。这是我的办公桌。
Er...that's Don's office. He's not here at the moment.
哦 ……那是堂的办公室。他现在不在。
And this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let me take your coat.
旅游美食这是你的办公桌、电话、电脑、公文格。我帮你放外套。
EDWARD GREEN: Thanks.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourlf to what you need.
詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。
Here is the photocopier.
这是复印机。
And here is the fax machine.
这是传真机。
And this is the coffee machine. 鬼附身
这里是咖啡机。
Would you like a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡?
EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.
爱德华.格林:不, 谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.
詹妮.罗斯:凯特, 这位是爱德华o格林。他是新来的销售主管。
KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department.
凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部。
KATE MCKENNA: Excu me. Hello, Kate Mckenna.
凯特.麦凯纳:打扰一下。你好, 凯特.麦凯纳。
EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?
爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?
JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.
詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。
EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?
爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?
JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You e Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to Don. You are here and you report to Don.
詹妮.罗斯: 公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。
JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.
詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。
Come on, let's go to the R & D workshop.
来,我们去看一下R & D车间。
EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R & D?
爱德华.格林:对不起。R & D什么意思啊?
JENNY ROSS: That's Rearch and Development.
詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。
EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.
爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。
GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.
杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。
JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor. Clive Harris. We call him Clive.
詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。
Ah, this is Clive's cretary, Sally.
啊, 这是克莱夫的秘书, 萨利。
EDWARD GREEN: hello.
爱德华.格林:你好。
JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?
詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?
GERALDINE: Hi.
杰拉尔丁:你好。
JENNY ROSS: So, this is the Rearch and Development Department.
詹妮.罗斯:那,这就是研发部。
地感线圈This is Bob and that's Pete. They are Rearch Assistants.
这位是鲍勃,那个是皮特。他们是研发助理。
And through here is Derek Jones' office.
从这里过去就是德里克·琼斯的办公室了。
He has a team of six people.
他的团队有六个人。
Derek, this is Edward Green. He's
德里克,这位是爱德华.格林。他是我们新来的 ……
DEREK JONES: Plea.

本文发布于:2023-06-22 16:43:24,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1050056.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:公司   纸张   主管   系统   工作   研究   电话   电脑
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图