飞机客舱服务用语100句

更新时间:2023-06-22 05:52:15 阅读: 评论:0

“各位旅客,由悉尼飞往北京的HYLL5118次航 班,再有一个小时就要起飞了,请还未更换登机牌和行李托运的旅客抓紧时间办理手 续,多谢合作!
All the pasngers, Flight HYLL5118 from Sydney to Beijing is getting ready to take off in one hour. Tho who haven't got the boarding pass or haven't checked their luggages plea hurry up and do so.  境内旅游Thank you for your cooperation.
在降落之前到达机上上空时
we are landing XXX  airport shortly(or in 5-10 minutes).....the cabin crew are collecting carpet and earphones now, plea help to 钢铁大王
the temperature is XX degree. the weather is sunny/ 
快要到达跑道时:
cabin crew take a at, we are
降落时:
plea fasten your safe belt till the symbol light is off, keep you in at and do not open overhead cabin till the flight is totally stopped thank you!男护士
飞机客舱服务用语100句(中英文)
1、欢迎您乘坐南航/东航…班机。
It’s nice to have you aboard China Southern/Eastern Airlines.
2、请出示您的登机牌。
May I e your boarding pass?
3、我来为您引座。
I’ll show you your at.
4、请随我来。
Follow me, plea.床的品牌
5、我帮您拿行李好吗?
May I help you with your bag?
6、为了使飞机在起飞时保持配载平衡,请您按指定的座位入座。
Plea take your assigned at, for the plane must keep balance when it takes off.
7、这是呼叫钮,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。
This one is the call button, if you need us, plea push it.
8、请将您的椅背调直。
Plea put the back of your at in upright position.
9、让您感到舒适是我们的职责。
It’s our duty to let you feel as comfortable as possible.
10、请把您的箱子放在行李架内。
Plea put your box in the overhead bin.
11、您不能把行李放在这儿,基于安全原因过道不能堵塞。
Plea do not leave your baggage here. The aisle shouldn’t be blocked as a safety requirement.
12、由于机械故障,航班已延误,机械师们正在对飞机进行仔细检查。
The flight has been delayed due to mechanical troubles. The engineers are
making careful examination of the plane.
13、由于地面有雾,本次班机将延误约两小时。
The flight will be delayed about 2 hours due to foggy weather on ground.
14、由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可(才能起飞)。
Due to heavy air traffic, we’ll wait for take-off clearance.
15、我们须等待跑道上的冰被清除。
We have to wait until the ice on the runway has been cleared.
16、我们的飞机要装完货才能起飞。
Our plane can’t take off until the cargo is loaded.
17、我们正在等待几位乘客办理登机手续。
    We are waiting for a few pasngers to complete boarding formalities.
18、如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知你(们)的。
    If we have any further information, we’ll let you know immediately.
19、请您回到您座位上好吗?飞机马上要起飞了。
双闰年
    Would you plea return to your at? The plane is taking off soon.
20、请在安全带信号消失前坐在座位上,系好安全带。
Plea stay in your at and keep your at belt fastened until the sign has been
turned off.
21、飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。
The plane is about to take off.  Plea don’t walk about in the cabin.
南轩
22、头等舱乘客的盥洗室/厕所位于前舱,其他乘客的在后面。
The toilet for first class pasngers is located in the front of the cabin and the one
for other pasngers in the rear.
23、盥洗室/厕所有人。
The lavatory is occupied.
24、盥洗室/厕所没人。
The lavatory is vacant.
25、您可放下遮阳板,关掉阅读灯,系好安全带,这样您能好好休息一下。
You could draw down the window-shade and turn the reading light off and fasten
your at-belt so that you can take a good nap.
26、为确保飞行和通信系统的正常操作,请您不要使用手提电话/激光唱机/调频收音机。
In order to ensure the normal operation of airplane navigation and communication system, you are kindly requested not to u your cellular phone/CD player/FM receiver.
27、我们前方有大雷雨,无法穿越。我们决定返回杭州。非常抱歉由此给您带来的不便。
  There is a heavy thunderstorm ahead of us. We have no way to pass it. So we have decided to return to Hangzhou.  Much to our regret for the inconvenience that may cau
you.
最浪漫的国家
28、我们马上要供应饮料了。请放下您的小桌板。
Now we’ll be rving drinks. Plea pull down your tray table.
29、先生,您想要杯香槟吗?
Would you like a glass of champagne, sir?
30、您想来点热/冷饮料吗?
    Would you like something hot/cold to drink?
31、您是要淡茶还是浓茶?
    How do you like your tea? Weak or strong?
32、咖啡还未冲好,来杯热茶好吗?
争吵英语    Coffee isn’t ready yet. Would you like to have a cup of hot tea instead?
33、您想在饮料里放点冰块吗?
    Would you like some ice in your drink?
34、小心烫手!
    It’s hot! Mind your hand.
35、您喜欢直喝威士忌还是加冰块?
    Would you like your whisky straight or on the rocks?
36、您准备现在用午餐吗?
    Are you ready for your lunch now?
37、我们马上给您提供正餐。这是茶单。
    We’ll soon be rving dinner. Here is the menu.
38、您想要吃什么?烤牛肉还是熏火腿?
    What would you like to have? Roasted beef or smoked ham?
39、我们机上配备的餐食既有中式口味也有西式口味。
    Our meals on board are designed to meet both Chine and Western tastes.

本文发布于:2023-06-22 05:52:15,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1049396.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:飞机   座位   想要   乘客   放下   起飞   延误   饮料
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图