片名:北极特快
多年以前的某个圣诞夜
On Christmas Eve, many
我静静的躺在床上
...I lay quietly in my bed.
我没有翻来覆去
I did not rustle the sheets.
也没有心浮气燥
I breathed slowly and silently.
我仔细听着 害怕再也听不到...
I was listening for a sound I was afraid I'd never hear.
圣诞老人雪橇上的铃声
The ringing bells of Santa 's sleigh.
好了 好了 你喝完了水 是吗
All right. All right, Sarah, you had your water.
该上楼睡觉啦
Now let's get you upstairs and into bed.
但...但...我得...
But, I
他说圣诞老人得飞的比光速还快...
He said Santa would have to fly faster
才能在一个晚上到每户人家去 他的雪橇也得和一艘货船一样大
...to get to every hou in one night. And to hold everyone'
才能装的下每个人的礼物
...his sled would be bigger than an ocean liner.
你哥哥是这么说的? 他是说笑 他知道圣诞老人是怎样的
Your brother said that? He was just kidding you. He knows there's a Santa.
他说他不确定 是不是真的有圣诞老人
He said he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure if Santa was for real.
飞机行李托运流程当然有啦 就像圣诞节也是真的呀
Of cour Santa is real. He's as real as Christmas itlf.
但是如果不好好睡觉 圣诞老人就不会来
But he won't come until you're sound asleep, young lady.
祝好梦
Sweet dreams.
圣诞老人很快就会来
Santa will be here before you know it.
快睡吧
So go to sleep.
史塔克 拜伦
Stark, barren.
无生命迹象
Decoid of life.
大概已经睡着了
He's gotta be asleep by now.
他以前总是不睡 要等圣诞老人
He ud to stay awake all night waiting for Santa.
以前的日子都过去了
Think tho days are just about over.
如果真是这样 那也真伤心
That would be sad if that were true.
对呀 童真不再
Yeah, an end of the magic.
圣诞快乐 甜心
鸡血藤的功效和作用Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
他睡的真熟
See, he's out like a light.
就算火车来也吵不醒
An express train wouldn't wake him up now.
童真不再
"End of the magic"?
上车咯
All aboard!
上车咯
All aboard!
你...要上车吗
Well, You coming?
去哪儿
Where?
当然是去北极啦
Why, to the North Pole, of cour.
这是极地特快
This is the Polar Express.
北极
女性安全期是什么时候The North Pole?
我明白了
I e.
请替我拿一下
Hold this, plea.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你吗
Is this you?
- 是的 - 这上说...
-Yeah. -Well, it
今年没去商场和圣诞老人拍照 也没写信给他
...no photo with a department-store Santa this year, no letter to Santa.
还叫你妹妹也不要写...
And you made your sister put out the milk and cookies.
看来今年是你的关键年
Sounds to me like this is your crucial year.
如果我是你 就会立刻上车
If I were you, I would think about climbing onboard.
快 快 快 我赶时间...哇
Come on, come on. I've got a schedule to keep.
随你吧
Suit yourlf.
在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
'Cau that's the way things happen On the Polar Express
呜~呜~汽笛响 是她唱歌的声音做面包的教程
Whoo, whoo, the whistle blows That's the sound of her singing
叮~叮~铃声响 天哪 看着她走
Ding, ding, the bell will ring Golly, loo at her go
你觉得如果我们很快到达 谁来猜一猜...
You wonder if we'll get there soon Anybody's guess
在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
'Cau that's the way things happen On the Polar Express10电子微粒
当我们到那里 就会尖叫 "耶"
When we get there We'll scream, "Yay!"
我们到达那里 附和着邦~邦~邦
We'll arrive with A bang, bang, bang
还有噗~噗~噗 路上一直说笑着
Boom, boom, boom Laughing all the way
有个舒服的位子和很多吃的 天哪 这真是最好的
With a comfy at and lots to eat Boy, it's just the best
希望永远不要结束
Wish it would 't ever have to end
加上一点运气 我们会准时到的 没有必要有压力
With a little luck, we'll be on time There's no need to stress
在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
'Cau that's the way things happen On the Polar Express
嗨 嗨 叫你呢 这是哪一种火车 你知道吗
Hey. Hey, you. Yeah, you. Do you know what kind of train this is?
火车 这是哪一种火车 你知道吗
Train. Do you know what kind of train this is? Do you?
当然
Of cour.
这是魔法火车
It's a magic train.
- 我们要去北极 - 我当然知道是魔法火车
-We're going to the North Pole. -I know it's a magic train.
这是鲍温284S3系列 蒸气动力火车
It's a Baldwin 2-8-4 S3-class
鲍温公司1931年制造 重456 100磅...
...built in 1 921 at the Baldwin Locomotice Works. It weighs 456,1 00
我们真的要去北极
Are we really going to the North Pole?
- 嗨 快看呀! - 是不是很漂亮
-Hey, look! -lsn't that wonderful?
贺伯山莫斯 贺伯山莫斯
Herpolsheimer's! Herpolsheimer's!
哇 好多礼物! 我全部都要
Wow, look at all tho prents. I want all of them.
坝的笔顺
有圣诞夜的气氛 好温馨 也很漂亮
It's so Christmassy and cozy and beautiful!
一个提手旁一个肩车票
Tickets.
请拿出车票
Tickets, plea.
车票
Tickets.
请拿出车票
Ticket, plea.
摸摸你的口袋
Try your pocket.
另一个口袋
Try your other pocket.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
喂 小心点儿
Hey, watch out, there.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
呃呃...那是公共地址播音机 不是玩具
That is a public-address microphone. It is not a toy.
三亚旅游路线
那家伙真爱炫耀
Boy, that guy sure likes to show off.
看他在我车票上打了什么了
Look what that wi guy punched on my ticket.
LE 是啥意思? 下一站 艾布克街11344号
"L-E." What the heck does that mean? -Next stop, 1 1 244 Edbrooke.
我们正驶往铁路的另一端
We're heading for the other side of the tracks.
你...要来吗
Well? You coming?
只是停下来载人
It's just another pickup.