站住
Hold.
干嘛
What?
解释你为什么打喷嚏
Explain your sneeze.
什么
I'm sorry?
-你有过敏症吗 -没有
- Do you have allergies? - No.
你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗
Is there too much pepper on your salad?
我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉
I don't put pepper on salads.
够了 坐那边去
I've heard enough. Sit over there.
别这样 我不想一个人坐
Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by mylf.
[美国伤寒带菌者]
当年伤寒玛丽也这么说
That's what Typhoid Mary said,
显然 她朋友让步了所以都病了
And clearly,her friends buckled.
伙计们 帮帮我
Guys,help me.
默默无闻的人谢尔顿 别这样
Sheldon,come on.
不就是一个喷嚏嘛
Yeah,it's just one sneeze.
-自个坐去吧 -再见 兄弟
- You're on your own. - See you,buddy.
莱纳德 我有东西给你看
Oh,Leonard,I have something for you.
根据室友协议
Per our roommate agreement,this is
这是提前24小时通知
Your 24-hour notice that I will be having
我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚
A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment.
你说的无血缘关系的女性
When you say "non-related female,"
孙猴子的脸
应该指人类吧
You still mean human,right?
当然
Of cour.
室友协议规定不许有宠物
Pets are banned under the roommate agreement,
除了服务性动物 比如导盲犬
With the exception of rvice animals,such as eing eye dogs
及将来出现的 机械装备强化的猴子帮工
And,one day,cybernetically-enhanced helper monkeys.
你打算一个女人吗
Are you planning on kidnapping a woman?
讽刺吗
Sarcasm?
对 但也包含真诚的关心
Yes,but mixed with genuine concern.
告诉你们 我将接待
For your information,I'll be playing host
伊丽莎白·普林顿博士
To Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton.
普林斯顿大学的宇宙物理学家
自我鉴定格式The cosmological physicist from Princeton?
没错
Yes.
另外 你没戴口罩前
男性小腹胀痛
And until you acquire a surgical mask,
请先用餐巾捂嘴 再发表言论
Plea address your comments to me through a napkin.
我们通信交流了好几年
We've been corresponding for years about
共同感兴趣的三亚必去的几个景点顺序
Our mutual interest in
早期宇宙中膨胀子的引力波特性
Gravitational wave signatures of inflatons in the early univer.
她现在考虑
And now she's under consideration
来我们大学工作
For a position at our university.
你怎么没说过你认识伊丽莎白·普林顿
Why didn't you tell me you knew Elizabeth Plimpton?
我可是她的铁粉
I am a huge fan of hers!
我不知道我有义务分享
I didn't realize I was obligated to share my connection
我跟你喜欢的事物的联系 好吧
With things you're a fan of,but very well.
你喜欢吃加拿大熏肉
You enjoy Canadian bacon.
我去过多伦多
I've been to Toronto.
行
Okay,fine.
那她睡哪里
Where is she going to sleep?
当然睡我房间
My room,of cour.
我靠
Holy crap!
我靠
Holy crap!
我有个两部分的问题
Yeah,um,I have a two-part question.
请说
Go ahead.
第一 你在开玩笑吗
A: Are you kidding me?
第二 你丫的开玩笑吧
And B: Seriously,are you freaking kidding me?
第一 我很少开玩笑
A: I rarely kid.
第二 我开玩笑时 你会听到
And B: When I do kid,you will know it藏红花怎么种植
我用"逗你玩"这个词
By my u of the word "bazinga."
这么说你们俩
So you're saying the two of you
要睡在同一张床上
Are going to be sleeping in the same bed?
对
Yes.
逗你玩
Bazinga.
莱纳德
Leonard?
谢了
Thank you.
为什么一位世界知名的科学家
Why is a world-renowned scientist
选择住我们家 而不住酒店
Staying in our apartment instead of a hotel?
她不喜欢住酒店
Well,she doesn't care for hotels.
这也不能怪她
And who can blame her?
打不开的窗户
Windows that don't open,
N个人用过的床单
Multi-ur linens,
卡式的钥匙 好像谁的钱包
Keys shaped like credit cards-- as if one walks around
都有空的卡槽似的
With unassigned slots in one's wallet.
好了 所剩时间
All right,I believe I have time
只够回答一个问题
For one more question.
说吧 拉杰
Yes,Raj?
我什么时候能坐回你们旁边
When can I sit with you again?
等我看到连续两次 相隔12小时
When I've en Two concutive negative throat cultures
咽拭子检测呈阴性 你知道怎么做
Spaced 12 hours apart. You know the drill.
好了
All right,
诸位失陪了 我要去进行
If you'll excu me,I am off to start
生活日记网预防性抗生素治疗
A prophylactic cour of antibiotics.
不敢相信 他居然是伊丽莎白·普林顿的朋友
I can't believe he's friends with elizabeth plimpton.
不敢相信 他们居然让他进加拿大
I can't believe they let him into canada.
喂 你刚刚没听到吗
Whoa,whoa,whoa. You heard the man.
你的咽拭子检测结果呢
Where's your throat cultures?
开玩笑 坐吧
Kidding. Sit down.
谢尔顿
Hey,Sheldon.
佩妮 正好
Oh,Penny,excellent.
我对加长型卫生棉有个疑问
I have a question about the maxi pads.
这个护翼真的有用吗
Are the wings truly functional
还是我沦为广告宣传的受害者了
Or have I fallen victim to marketing hype?
什么
What?
你干嘛买...什么
Why are you doing with-- what?
沃格林的男售货员
The stock boy at Walgreens
根本没给我提供什么信息
Was frustratingly uninformed on the subject.
谢尔顿 你买卫生棉干嘛
Sheldon,what are you doing with maxi pads?
我有个女性朋友
I have a lady friend
要在我这里住几天
Who will be staying with me for a few days.
小白鹭
什么
What?
我想让她宾至如归
I want her to feel at home.
我还买了香皂 裤袜 痛经药
I also bought scented soaps,pantyho,midol,
咀嚼钙 还有这种酸奶
Calcium chews and what is apparently a yogurt
专门调节女性肠道的
Specifically designed to regulate the female bowel.
等等 前面一句
Wait,wait,hold on,back up.
有个女人要跟你住在一起
You're having a woman stay with you?