屈光检查专业英语会话
(1)接待Reception
A:你好,欢迎!
Welcome,nice to meet you!
B:你好。
Hi.
A:我能给你什么帮助吗?
What can I do for you?
B:我需要配一副眼镜,因为我的视力模糊。
I need to wear a lens,for my sight is blur.
A:好的,让我来帮助你。你是看远不清楚呢还是看近不清楚?
Well,let me help you. Plea tell me whether the near or distance is blured. B:好像看远看近都不清楚,可能主要是看远不清楚。
Perhaps both,but may be distance.
A:这种现象有多长时间?
How long has it lasted?
B:大约有半年了。
About half a year.
A:你曾经戴过眼镜吗?
Have you ever worn lens?
B:从来没有戴过。
Never.
A:你的父母亲戴眼镜吗?
What about your parents?
B:是的,我父亲戴眼镜。英语语法分析
Yes, my father wears glass.
A:能告诉我你父亲是近视眼还是老视眼吗?
Would you tell me whethert your father has myopia or presbyopia?
B:哦,我不知道。可能是近视眼吧。
Mm,I don’t know. Maybe myopia.
A:你过去患过什么病吗,比如肾炎、糖尿病或青光眼等?
Have you ever been sick,such as nephritis,diabetes or glaucoma,etc.?B:没有。
No,I haven’t.
A:你希望戴框架眼镜还是隐形眼镜呢?
Would you prefer frame eyeglass or contact lens?
B:我要戴框架眼镜。
I would like to have glass,plea.
(2)登记Registration
A:这是你的保健卡,让我帮助你把它填好。
This is your health care card. Let me fill it in for you.
B:谢谢。
Thank you.
A:你来自哪一国?
Where are you from?
B:我来自美国。
America.
A:你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
B:劳拉。
Laura.
A:多大年龄?
How old are you?
B:14岁。
Fourteen years old.
A:上中学吗?
Do you go to Middle School?
B:是的,我上中学二年级。
Yes,grade two.
A:请告诉我你的住址。
Your address,plea?
B:弗吉尼亚州,霍尔顿市,塔瞰路2810号。
2810 Towerview Road,Herndon,Virginia.
A:对不起,我没听清楚,塔瞰路怎样拼写?
Sorry,I didn’t catch that. How to spell Towerview Road?
B: Towerview.T-O-W-E-R-V-I-E-W
A:谢谢,请告诉我你的电话号码。
Thanks. Your phone number?
冬季钓鲤鱼B:001-703-4768195.001-703-4768195
A:你将在上海逗留多长时间?
How long will you stay in Shanghai?
B:大约2周。
Maybe two weeks.
(3)检查视力Check visual acuity
A:来,请坐下,先给你检查一下远视力。遮住左眼,请说出E字母的方向。Hi,Plea sit down. Let us check your distance vision,tell me the direction of the E.
B:向上,向右。
Up and right.
A:很好,这个呢?
Good,and this one?
B:哦,有些模糊,好像是向下,向左。
Oh,little blurred but the same down,left.
A:请继续,但不要眯眼。
Plea continue,don’t squint.
B:我看不清楚了。
But I can’t e.
A:请换一只眼。
聘任书模板
Change to the other eye,plea.
B:我左眼的视力比右眼好些。
My left vision is better than the right.
A:你的远视力是0.2/0.4。
Your distance vision is 0.2 and 0.4.
B:真的吗?我的天!
Really? my god!
A:让我们来检查近视力,请保持眼睛距离视力表30 cm。
Let us check your near vision. Keep your eyes near the chart at 30 cm,Plea. B:这一排字母我都能看见。
I can differentiate every letter at this range.
A:恭喜你,你的近视力是正常的。
Congratulations,your near vision is normal.
B:我是近视眼,还是远视眼?
Am I myopic,or presbyopic?
A:看来你是近视眼,但还需要验光检查来证实。
Probably myopic,but I must complete the refraction to be sure.
(4)客观验光Objective refraction
A:请坐在这里,把下巴放在托架上,额部向前靠紧上方的托架。
蓝色幻想
Sit down here,plea put your chin on the rest and your brow against the top rest. B:这是什么仪器?
冠通片
What piece of equipment is this?
A:这是电脑自动验光仪,请注视前方的小孔,你看到了什么?
肥肠炖豆腐的做法
This is an autorefractor. Looking through the pinhole,what do you e?
B:我看到一张图片,上面有草地、小路和房子。
I saw a picture,there is grass,road and hou.
A:很好,已经查完了。
Very good,the test is finished.
B:这么快,我的近视严重吗?
So quickly,how rious is my myopia?
A:不算太严重。
It is not very rious.
B:我的眼睛有散光吗?
Is there astigmatism in my eyes?
A:是的,有轻度的散光。
Yes,a little.
B:为什么要把灯光调暗?
But why dim the lighting?
A:现在给你作检影检查,这是视网膜检影仪。
Now I will perform the retinal refracting.This is a retinal refractor. B:我要看着你的灯光吗?
Do I look at the light?
A.:不,请向前看,不要眨眼。
No,look straight,don’t blink.
B:我要流眼泪了。
My eyes are starting to tear.
A:请坚持一下,很快就完成了。
The test is almost finished. Plea keep your eyes open.
(5)雾视法检查Fogging testing
A:请坐在椅子上,这是综合验光仪。
Sit down on the chair,this is a phoropter.
B:我们开始验光吗?
Are we ready to begin?
A:对,现在请注视你眼前的视标,清楚吗?
Yes,now watch the test-object piea,is it clear?
B:请楚了。
Very clear.
A:这样呢?
And this one?
B:有些模糊了。
A little cloudy.
A:好的,双眼睁开,请注视视标3分钟。
钢琴正确指法>戒躁
Fine,open your eyes,plea watch the test-objects for three minutes. B:但是我现在看不清楚呢。
But it is still a little blurry.
A:没有关系,在模糊的情况下你的眼睛就能放松调节,这叫雾视法。No problem,for lesn your accommodation when blur. It’s fogging.
(6)散光盘视标检查Astigmatic dials testing
A:现在你看到眼前的视标了吗?
Do you e the test-object?
B:是的,那是一个放射状的线条视标。
Yes,that is a radial line test-object.
A:你能看清视标以外的数字吗?
Do you e the numbers outside the test-object?
B:看得见。那数字好像一个时钟一样。
Yes, it is the same as a clock.
A:很好,请仔细观察这些线条,告诉我哪一根线条特别细而黑?Good,plea watch tho lines carefully,tell me which is more black and thin. B:好像是2点至8点钟。
Maybe 2 and 8 dclock.
A:让我调整一下镜片,这样呢?哪一根线条细而黑?
Let us change,so,which is more black and thin?
B:所有的线条一样粗了,这是什么检查?
All are the same,what is this testing?
A:这是散光检查,叫做散光盘视标试验。
This is astigmatic testing,or the astigmatic dials testing.
(7)红绿视标检查Red-green objects testing
A:现在换一种检查方法,请看视标板。
Now we will conduct other testing,plea look at the test-object board.
B:看见了,一半是红色的,一半是绿色的。
Yes,I e,half is red and half is green.
A:很好,请告诉我是红色的亮还是绿色的亮?
Good,plea tell me which is brighter,red or green?
B:让我看看,红色的亮,绿色的暗。
Let me e,the red is bright,the green is dark.
A:这样呢?
And now?
B:还是红色比绿色的亮。
Still the red is bright.
A:这样呢?
And this way?
B:哦,一样亮了。这是检查什么呢?
Oh,both are bright,what is this testing?