-Howard:All right, just a few more feet. | 非常好,再前进几步... | |
here we are, gentlemen, the gates of Elzebob. | 准备好,先生们,Elzebob大门到了。 | |
-Sheldon:Good lord. | 理财挣钱上帝啊。 | |
-Leonard:Don't panic. This is what the last 97 hours have been about. | 别慌,坚持97小时的战斗就为了这一刻。 | |
-Howard:Stay frosty. There's a horde of armed goblins on the other side of that gate guarding the sword of Asaroth. | 待着别动,一群装备武器的地妖精,正在门的另一边,守卫着艾辛诺斯之刃。 | |
-Leonard:Warriors, unsheathe your weapons. Magic wielders, rai your wands. | 战士们,拔出你们的武器,法师们,举起你们的魔杖。 | |
-Sheldon:Lock and load. | 准备好了。 | |
-Howard:Raj, blow the gates. | Raj,推开大门。 | |
-Raj:Blowing the gates. | 推开大门。愿意 | |
遇到英语 Control, b! | Control,B! | |
Oh, my god, so many goblins! | 天啊,那么多地精! | |
-Howard:Don't just stand there, slash and move, slash and move! | 别傻站在那里,向前开路! 向前开路! | |
-Leonard:Stay in formation! | 保持阵形! | |
-Howard:Leonard, you got one on your tail. | Leonard爱漫画网,有个敌人在你背后。 | |
-Leonard:That's all right, my tail's prehensile- - I'll swat him off. | 没事,我脑后长眼着呢,我会干掉他的。 | |
-Raj:I got him, Leonard. | 我打中他了,Leonard。 | |
Tonight I spice my mead with goblin blood. | 今晚我要用那地精的血来祭酒。 | |
-Leonard:Raj, no, it's a trap! They're flanking us! | Raj,不要,这是个陷阱! 他们在夹击我们! | |
-Raj:He's got me! | 我被打中了! | |
-Leonard:Sheldon, he's got raj. U your sleep spell! | Sheldon,他打中Raj了,快用你的催眠咒! | |
洗衣服日记 |
Sheldon Sheldon | Sheldon Sheldon | |
-Sheldon:I've got the sword of Asaroth! | 我拿到了艾辛诺斯之刃! | |
-Sheldon:There is no more Sheldon. | 我不再是Sheldon了。 | |
I am the sword master! | 我是剑圣! | |
-Howard:Leonard, look out! | Leonard,当心! | |
-Leonard: it, man, we're dying here! | 该死,我们快不行了! | |
-Sheldon:Good - bye, peasants! | 再见了,土人们! | |
-Leonard:The bastard teleported! | 那混蛋走了! | |
-Raj:He's lling the sword of Asaroth on ebay. | 他在ebay上出售那把艾辛诺斯之刃。 | |
-Leonard:You betrayed us for money Who are you | 你为了钱背叛我们 你怎么这样 | |
-Sheldon:I'm a rogue night elf. Don't you people read character descriptions | 我是暗夜精灵盗贼,你们没有读过角色介绍吗 | |
Wait, wait, wait! Somebody just clicked "buy it now. | 等等! 有人点击了"立即购买" | |
-Howard:Ooh, I’m the sword master. | 我是剑圣! | |
-Sheldon:Ooh, I'm all sweaty. Anybody want to log on to cond life and go swimming | 哦,我身上都是汗,谁想再进入《第二人生》游个泳 | |
I just built a virtual pool. | 我刚建了个虚拟游泳池。 | |
-Leonard:No. I can't look at you or your avatar right now. | 不,我现在不想看见你或是你的兽身。 | |
-Howard:Sounds like your neighbor's home. | 好像是隔壁的声音。 | |
-Leonard:Excu me. | 失陪。 | |
-Sheldon:Don't forget the mail you took accidentally we on purpo, | 别忘了带上你"无意"拿到的信件, | |
so you'd have an excu to talk to her. | 这样你就有借口跟她说话了。 | |
-Leonard:Oh, right, right, right, right. | 噢,对,对。 | |
-Howard:Stealing snail mail- - very old school. I like it. | 偷窃信箱邮件,很老套的方法,我喜欢。 | |
-Leonard:Penny, the mailman, did he... oh, sorry. | Penny 邮差又... 哦,抱歉。 | |
-Penny:Um, oh, hi, Leonard. This is Doug. | 嗨,Leonard,这是Doug。 | |
Doug, this is my neighbor Leonard. | Doug,这是我邻居Leonard。 | |
-Doug:What's up, bro | 有事吗,老兄 | |
-Leonard: bro. | 没什么... 老兄。 | |
-Penny:Is everything okay | 一切还好吧 | |
-Leonard:Yeah, no, I got your mail again. Here. | 是啊,我只是,我又错拿了你的信,给。 | |
-Penny:Thank you. I've got to talk to that mailman. | 谢谢,我得和邮差说说了。 | |
-Leonard:Oh, no, that's probably not such a good idea. | 不,这主意不怎么好。 | |
You know, civil rvants have a documented propensity to, you know, snap, so... | 人民公仆总是非常容易...动粗 | |
-Penny:Okay. Well, thank you again. | 好吧,还是谢谢你。 | |
-Leonard: No problem. Bye. | 没问题,再见。 | |
Oh, bro. | 哦再见...老兄。 | |
-Sheldon: Penny for your thoughts. | 呆呆地在想什么呢 | |
-Raj: What's the matter | 怎么回事 | |
-Leonard:I'm fine. Penny's fine. | 我很好,Penny也很好。 | |
The guy she's kissing is really fine. | 和她接吻的家伙也很好。 | |
-Howard:Kissing, what kind of kissing Cheeks Lips六合维生素?Chins?Friend? | 接吻,哪一种 脸颊 嘴唇 下巴 (情人)朋友 | |
-Leonard:What is wrong with you | 你什么毛病啊 | |
-Howard:I'm a romantic. | 我是个浪漫主义者。 | |
-Sheldon: Plea don't tell me that your hopeless infatuation is devolving into pointless jealousy. | 别告诉我你不可救药的迷恋,发展成了无意义的嫉妒。 | |
-Leonard:I'm not jealous. I'm just a little concerned for her. | 我不是嫉妒,只是有点担心她。 | |
I didn't like the look of the guy that she was with. | 我不怎么喜欢那家伙的长相。 | |
-Howard:Becau he looks better than you | 因为他长得比你帅气 | |
-Leonard:Yeah. He was kind of dreamy. | 是啊,可以说是梦幻般的外形。 | |
-Sheldon: Well, at least now you can retrieve the black box from the twisted, smothering wreckage that was once your fantasy of dating her | 至少你现在还能从燃烧的废墟里,找回装满对她美妙幻想的黑匣子, | |
and analyze the data so that you don't crash into geek mountain. | 好好分析下数据,你就不会再坠入"呆子谷"。 | |
-Howard:I didn阿里巴巴六脉神剑’t agree, love is not a sprint; it's a marathon- - | 我反对,爱情不是短跑,而是马拉松。 | |
a relentless pursuit that only ends when she falls into | 永不放弃地追逐,直到她最终投入你的怀抱。 | |
or hits you with the pepper spray. | 或是用防狼喷雾剂喷你。 | |
-Leonard:No, I'm done with penny. | 不,我和Penny结束了。 | |
I'm going to be more realistic and go after someone my own speed. | 我要更现实些,去追求合我拍的人。 | |
-Raj:Like who | 比如谁 | |
-Leonard:I don' Olivia Geiger. | 不知道... Olivia Geiger。 | |
-Sheldon: The dietician at the cafeteria with the limp and the lazy eye | 自助餐厅里那个有点跛,还有弱视的营养学家 | |
-Leonard:Yeah. | 是的。 | |
-Sheldon: Oh, I don't think you have a shot there. | 驾照代扣分哦,我看你没戏。 | |
I have noticed that Leslie Winkle recently started shaving her legs. | 我注意到Leslie Winkle最近在刮她的腿毛。 | |
本文发布于:2023-06-19 09:57:07,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1045406.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |