经典美剧《老友记》-第八季-第九集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

更新时间:2023-06-17 23:19:07 阅读: 评论:0

Did you know that during pregnancy..  你知道怀孕的时候…
your fingers swell up to twice their size and never go back?  你的手指会肿成两倍大 而且再也不会消了吗?
鲨鱼的大小
Oh, my God! Let me e that.  天啊,让我看看
You fall for it every time.  你每次都会上当
Hey! I brought you my old maternity clothes.  我把我的旧孕妇装 拿来给你
Oh, Pheebs, that's so sweet. Oh, tho are so cute!  菲比,那真的是太棒了 好可爱喔!
Look. See how they expand as the baby grows?  你看,宝宝越长越大 它们也会跟着撑开来
And after the baby's born they're great for shoplifting melons.  宝宝出生后 可以穿它去偷西瓜
Good, you're all here. Thanksgiving, 4:00.  太好了,你们都在 感恩节,明天四点
Guess who I invited? Remember Will Culvert from high school?  你猜我邀请了谁? 还记得高中同学威尔卡佛特吗?
-No. -He was in Ross' class.  -不 -他跟罗斯同班
Marching band, was kind of overweight. Really overweight.  他是仪仗队的,有点胖 他是个大胖子
I was his thin friend.  我属于他瘦朋友那一群
I don't remember. Are you talking about your imaginary boyfriend?  我不记得 你是说你假想的男朋友吗?
No, that was Jared.  不,那是贾拉德
Wow. Haven't thought about him in a long time.  我好久 没有想起他了
Will's here on business, and he didn't have a place to go, so I invited him here.  威尔来城里出差,他没地方可去 所以我邀请他过来
-That's nice. -Oh, he's lost a bunch of weight.  -那很好啊 -他减肥成功
He looks good. Okay, I mean really gorgeous.  他看起来很不错 好吧,他真的是帅呆了
-I still love Chandler. -Wouldn't hurt you to say it once in a while.  -我还爱着钱德 -偶尔说一下不会要你命的节奏感强的歌曲
Just so you know, I'm not gonna make a turkey this year..  先说好了 今年我不煮火鸡…
-What? -Phoebe doesn't eat turkey.  -什么? -菲比不吃火鸡
-Phoebe! -Turkeys are beautiful, intelligent animals.  -菲比 -火鸡是漂亮聪明的动物
辣椒简笔画No, they're not! They're ugly and stupid and delicious!  不是的 他们既丑又笨,也很好吃
Plus, eating them is like a tradition.  而且吃火鸡是传统
It goes back to the first Thanksgiving when the lndians sat down with the cowboys.  这得回溯至第一次过感恩节时 印第安人跟牛仔坐在一起
Oh, right. That's when they had that big rodeo at Plymouth Rock.  对,那个时候 他们在普利茅斯石办牛仔表演
It's not just Phoebe. Will's still on a diet, Chandler doesn't eat Thanksgiving food..  不只是菲比,威尔还在节食 钱德不吃感恩节食物…
-Rachel's having her aversion to poultry. -She is?  -瑞秋对家禽类反胃 -是吗?饭卡
Yeah. Remember? I had to leave the other day when you had that chicken.  对,记得吗? 那天你吃鸡肉时我得走开
I thought that was becau I put the whole thing..  我以为那是因为 我手里…
on my hand and made it walk across the table.  拿着鸡要他在桌上走的关系
It's not worth it to make a whole turkey for just three people. It's a lot of work.  为了三个人做一只火鸡太不划算了 那真的很费功夫
But you gotta have turkey on Thanksgiving!  但感恩节一定要吃火鸡啊
Thanksgiving with no turkey is like Fourth of July with no apple pie.  感恩节不吃火鸡 就像国庆日不吃苹果派
Or Friday with no two pizzas.  或是星期五不吃两个披萨
Fine, if it means that much to you. But there's gonna be a ton left over.  好吧,如果它真的对你很重要 但到时候一定会剩下很多
No. I promi I will finish that turkey.  不,我发誓我会把那只火鸡吃完
You're telling me you can eat almost an entire turkey in one sitting?  你是说你可以一次 吃掉一整只火鸡?
That's right. Becau I'm a Tribbiani! This is what we do.  没错,因为我是崔比亚尼家的人 这是我们的专长
We may not be great thinkers or world leaders..  我们不是伟大的思想家 或世界领袖…
we don't read a lot or run fast, but damn it, we can eat!  我们书念的不多,跑不快 但该死,
梦见找对象我们是大胃王
The One With The Rumour  本集播出:谣言
Four wide receivers. On third and 18.  第四次长传,第三次18码
Isn't it weird how next year there will be a baby at the table?  明年桌边会坐一个宝宝 感觉真的很奇怪吧?
Rachel's. But good to know where you're at.  我是指瑞秋的孩子 但我很高兴你还有在听我说话
-Hey! -Hey!  -嘿 -嘿
-Happy Thanksgiving. -You too!  -感恩节快乐 -你也是
-Can I help? -Yes.  -需要我帮忙吗? -好啊
Chandler usually helps, but he's into the game.  通常钱德会帮忙 但他看球赛看得正入迷
Could you fold the napkins? I'm gonna go across the hall to check on the yams.  麻烦你帮忙折餐巾 我要去对面看看地瓜泥好了没
No, sweetie. No, not like that.  不,甜心,不是那样的
We're not at a barn dance.  我们不是在办农场舞会
Fold them like swans. I showed you at Christmas. Remember?  把它们折成天鹅的形状 我在耶诞节时教过你,记得吗?
十六英语
Yeah, it all just came screaming back to me.  记得,一切历历如新
-So how's the game? -I have no idea.  -球赛还好看吗? -我不知道
-What? -I'm pretending to watch..  -什么? -我假装看球赛…
so I don't have to help out.  那样子就不必帮忙
I don't believe you! That is brilliant!  我不敢相信 这招太高明了
-
And Monica has no idea? -No.  -摩妮卡不知道? -对
Once in a while, I just yell stuff at the TV.  偶尔 我会对着电视大叫
Hey! What? Aw! Hey!  嘿,什么?啊
-Your team winning? -Anderson just scored again.  -你的球队赢了吗? -安德森刚刚又得分了
There is no Anderson.  根本就没有安德森这号人物
公公生日祝福语
I wanna get in on this. Hey, Mon?  我也想如法炮制,摩妮卡
I can't help you after all. I didn't realize this game was on.  我真的没办法帮你 我不知道球赛打到哪里了鬼山莲泉
-You like football? -Normally, I don't.  -你喜欢美式足球? -通常我是不喜欢

本文发布于:2023-06-17 23:19:07,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1043220.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:不吃   帮忙   火鸡
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图