航空地服英语500句

更新时间:2023-06-17 14:09:39 阅读: 评论:0

地面服务常用英语
一、通用部分 日常礼貌用语
1、    早上好 /下午好 /晚上好 Good morning /afternoon/evening.
垂字的笔顺2、    再见 Goodbye./See you./So long.
3、    乐意为您效劳。 /不客气 My pleasure./ You are welcome.
/ Not at all.
4、    我明白了。
I e. /I got it. / I understand.
5、    我不明白。
I don 't understand/I can 'ftollow you.
6、    您可以再说一遍吗? Pardon? /I beg your pardon /Can you say it again?
7、    没问题 No problem. /All right.
8、    这边请。
This way ,plea.
妈妈像9、    请您先走 /请跟我来 After you. /Plea follow me.
10、    这是您的吗? Is this yours?
11、    给您。
Here you are.
12、    祝您旅途愉快。
I hope you have a good/nice trip.
13、    您好,我可以为您做什么? Hello, what can I do for you? /May I help you?
14、    对不起,我的英文不太好, 请您讲慢点好吗?
I 'm sorry. My English is poor. Could you plea speak more slowly?
15、    对不起,我听不懂您的问题,请稍等,我请 其他员工为您服务。
Sorry, I can un'detrstand/follow you. Wait a moment plea, I will ask others to help you.
16、    请您稍等一下好吗? Would you plea wait for a moment?
17、    对不起,让您久等了。 Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.
18、    请跟这位小姐走。如果您还有其他问题,请 向工作人员反映。
Plea follow the young lady. If you have other questions, plea contact our staff.
胡歌资料19、    我们将尽力为您解决。
We will try our best to solve the problem for you.
20、    对不起, 您乘坐的航班因天气原因 / 机械原因
/ 能见度低 /大暴雨延误了。
三年发展规划
I am sorry to tell you that your flight has been delayed due to bad weather condition/mechanical trouble/poor visibility /torrential rain.
21、    对不起,您乘坐的航班因机械原因取消了。
We're terribly sorry. Your flight has been cancelled due to mechanical trouble.
22、    我们还在等最新的天气情况。
We are waiting for the latest weather report.
23、这个航班由于天气原因延误到 1230 分。
The flight has been delayed to 12:30 due to bad weather.
24、    飞机什么原因延误
What 's the cau of the delay?
25、    由于航空管制的原因您的航班还没有确切的 时间,请您先稍等一会儿,如果有了进
一步 的消息我会马上通知您。
We don't havenaexact time for departure at prent due to air traffic control. Plea wait for a moment. If we have any further information, we will inform you immediately/we will let you know.
26、    对不起,由于天气原因而造成了航班延误, 一旦天气好转,飞机马上起飞。
strive
Sorry. The flight has been delayed due to bad weather. It will take off as soon as the weather changes.
27、    班机延误多长时间?
How long will the flight be delayed for?
28、    对不起,我们现在还没有确切的时间
Sorry, we don't know the exact time at prent.
29、    这班机会延误吗?
儒林外史第二回概括
Will the flight be delayed?
30、    请保管好您的行李标签。    Ple keep your
baggage tags.
31、    您持的是哪家航空公司的票?
What airline are you on?
32、感谢您乘坐海南航空的班机。再见!
Thank you for flying on Hainan Airline s'flights . Good-bye!
二、值机部分
33、请出示您的机票和护照。
May I e your ticket and passport, plea?
34、乘坐的航班在哪个柜台办理乘机手续? Which is the check-in counter for this flight?
35、您乘坐的航班在值机 18 号柜台办理乘机手 续。
You should check in at Counter No.18.
36、您在 15 号值机柜台可以办理海航当日任意 航班。
You can check in any flight of HNA on the same day at Counter 15.
37、小姐,乘机手续在航班起飞前半小时已停止 办理了。
Miss, the check-in has been finished half an hour before departure.
38、我们无法为您办理乘机手续。
We can't check in for you.
39、对不起,您已错过本次航班乘机手续的办理 时间。
Sorry, you have misd the time for check-in.
40制作面包的方法、这是您的登机牌、行李签和超重费收据。
This is your boarding pass, baggage label and the receipt for excess baggage.
41、没有三位一起的座位了。我尽量为您安排相 邻的座位。
I ' mafraid we are unable to offer your party ats together at prent. I would like to arrange the ats for you all as clo as possible.
42、我已为您留好登机牌,请您交逾重费后凭收 据换取。
I have rerved the boarding pass for you. You may get it with the receipt of excess baggage.
43、本次航班由波音 737 执行。
This flight is rved by Boeing-737.
44、本次航班由 76座的支线飞机执行。
This flight is taken by a 76-at feeder-line aircraft.
45、不用担心,您有足够的时间中转航班。
Don't worry. Youlhl ave enough time to make your connection.
46、你明天还有一个中转航班,需要我们帮您安 排住宿吗?
You will make a connecting flight. Do you need us to arrange accommodation for you?
47、您今晚必须要再取出行李, 明天再重新托运。 You have to retake your bag tonight. Then check in it again tomorrow.
48、您的包里有易碎品吗?
Is there any fragile item/article in your bag?
49、您必须通过安检,才能登机。
You have to pass the curity checkthen go to board.
50、您这件行李过大,必须托运。
This bag is too big. I am afraid you have to check it.
51、请确认您的证件和登机牌
Plea check your passport and boarding pass.
52、请您赶快过安检,现在已经登机了。
Plea hurry up to pass curity check, it 's boarding now.
53、如果你有任何问题,请拨打这个电话。
If you have any problem, plea call this number.
54、请问您有行李要托运吗?
Do you have baggage to check in?
55、这件行李可以随身携带吗? Is this baggage a free carry-on item?
形容孩子的成语
56、 体积超过20 >405厘米,重量超过 5公斤 的行李都需要办理托运手续, 不能随身携带。
Any baggage with its bulk exceeding 20 X 40 X 50 CM or its weight exceeding 5 kgs    can 'bte taken as
carry-on items, need to be check in .
57、    请将行李中的贵重物品和易碎物品取出。 Plea take out the valuables and fragile items.

本文发布于:2023-06-17 14:09:39,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1042606.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:航班   办理   行李   原因   手续   乘机
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图