在飞机上的商务口语会话

更新时间:2023-06-17 14:09:17 阅读: 评论:0

在飞机上的商务口语会话
    在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸学问之外,还需要具备跨国的交际力量,而给常常伴随客户出行是家常便饭的事,那么关于在飞机上该如何做呢?以下是我给大家整理的在飞机上的商务口语会话,盼望可以帮到大家
    A: Welcome aboard, sir. May I e your boarding pass?
苏轼题西林壁    A:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看下你的登记卡吗?
    B: Here you are.
    B:给你。
    A: Seats 20A and 20B.Plea cross over and then go back.
    A:20A和20B两个座位。请走到对面通道,然后再往后走。
    B: Right. Thanks.
黄豆功效与作用
    B:好的,感谢。
青年团的任务
    (Lucy and Jack go to the other side of the aircraft. They meet another stewardess.)
西兰花炒肉片    (露丝和杰克走到飞机另一边。他们遇到另一名空姐。)
    C: Hello. May I e your boarding pass, plea?
    C:你们好。我可以看下你的登记卡吗?
    B: Here you are.
    B:给你。
    C: 20A and 20B are right back here. Plea stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment. If I can be of assistance, just let me know.
西兰花汤
    C:20A和20B 就在这儿。请吧随身行李放在行李柜里。假如需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告知我。
    B: Thanks .Oh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?I dont want it to get broken.
    B:感谢。哦,我的相机放在上面的行李柜里没事吧?我可不盼望它被摔坏了。
    C: It should be fine there. If you feel more comfortable about it, you can stow it beneath the at in front of you.
    C:应当没问题的。但假如你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那里好了。
    B: I think Ill do that instead. Thanks.
    B:我想我会放在座位底下的,感谢。
    C: Dont mention it. Plea be ated and fasten your at belts.
    C:不客气。请做好,系好平安带。
    A: Have some champagne and Belgian chocolates.
    A:要来点香槟和比利时巧克力吗?
    B: Well, thank you. And could you bring us a deck of cards? _
    B:呃,感谢。你可以那一副纸牌给我们吗?
    A: Certainly.
    A:当然。
    C: Do you have anything to read?
    C:你们有什么可以看的报刊杂志吗?
    A: We have the magzines and newspapers.
    A:有的我们有这些杂志和报刊。
    C: Cool! Vogue, GQ! and Elle! Thanks.
    C:酷!《Vogue》,《GQ》和《 Elle》!感谢。
    D: Whats the meal on this flight?
    D:飞机上供应什么餐点?
    A: Heres the menu. You have three choices.
    A:这是菜单。您有三种选择。
    D: Wow! Filet Mignon! Peking Roast Duck! Lobster!
    D:哇!菲力牛排!北京烤鸭!龙虾!
    A: All first class meals are gourmet. Well rvice you in an hour, but you can order now.
    A:全部能头等舱的餐点都是美食。我们将在一小时内供餐,但是您可以现在点餐。
    D: Well have the filet and the duck. Thanks.
    D:我们要菲力牛排和烤鸭。感谢。
    A: Great. Just sit back and prepare for take-off.
快乐的小蜗牛
    A:好的。请做好预备起飞。
    A: Good evening, sir.
    A:晚上好,先生。
    B: Hello. Can you show me where my at is?
    B:嗨,你能告知我,我的座位在哪儿吗?
人事任命书模板    A: Certainly.24B. Your at is this way. Its an aisle at on the right.
    A:当然。是B24座。你是座位在这边,是右边靠走道的座位。
    B: Thank you.
    B:感谢。
    B: Is this my at?
发量少怎么办    B:这是我的座位吗?
    C: Yes, sir.
    C:是的,先生。
    B: Thank you. By the way, where can I put my bag? May I put my bag on this empty at beside me?

本文发布于:2023-06-17 14:09:17,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1042605.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:飞机   座位   放在   商务   具备   餐点
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图