一、机场或酒店接客人时可以用到的语句:
1、Good morning!早上好!
Good afternoon!下午好!
Good evening!晚上好!
2、Hello! Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
Hello! Nice to meet you too. 我也是。
3、My name is Wang Lin.我的名字叫王林。高中毕业生
Are you Mr. Black? 您是布莱克先生吗?
4、Welcome to hangzhou! 欢迎您来杭州!
重阳节简介5、I'm glad to rve you.很高兴为您服务。
6、I’ve come to pick you up./ I'm here to meet you. 我是来接您的。
7、Your car is waiting outside. Follow me, plea! 接您的车正在外面等候。请跟我来。
8、I"ll drive you to your hotel.我送您到您的酒店。
9、I"ll drive you to our company. 我送您到我们公司。
10、Let me help you with your luggage. 我来帮您拿行李。
11男人简单就好、Plea get in. 请上车。
12、Plea step in from this side. 请从这边上车。
二、行车途中可以用到的语句:
13、Do you want air-conditioning? 您要开空调吗?
14、May I open the window? 我可以开窗户吗?
15、We’调整英语ll be there in an hour. 我们要花1小时到那。
A: Is your company far from here? 你们公司离这儿远吗?
B: We’ll be there in an hour. 我们要花1小时到那。
16、I’m not sure. But I will try my西南政法大学研究生招生简章 best. 我没有把握,但我尽力而为。
A: Can you get there before 3 o’clock? 你能在三点之前到那儿吗?
B: I’m not sure. But I will try my best. 我没有把握,但我尽力而为。
三、到达目的地可以用到的语句:
17、Here we are, Sir\Madam. 到了,先生\太太。
18、Plea get out of the car from the right side.请从右边下车。
19、Plea wait a moment. I will get your luggage for you. 请等一下,我来帮您取行李。
20、When will I pick you up today/ tomorrow? 今天/明天几点来接您 ?
21、Good-Bye!/See you. 再见!
22、Bye, e you tomorrow. 明天见!
四、其他常用语句:
23、Can I help you? 我能为您效劳吗?
24、Thank you. 谢谢你。
You’re welcome!(That’s all right. It’s ok.)不客气。
25、Sorry. 对不起。
That’s all right. (It’s ok.)没关系的。
26、Ok. 好的。
Of cour. 当然可以。
A:Do you mind if I open the window? 你介意我把窗子打开吗?
B:Of cour not. 当然不。蛋糕做法电饭煲
27、Sorry, plea wait a moment.对不起,请稍候。
28、Pardon? 对不起,您能再说一遍吗?
29、Excu me. 打扰一下。
30、Sorry, I don’t understand you, will you plea speak slowly?不好意思,我还不明白,请您说慢一点。
情 景 模 拟
Mr. Smith—客人 Yang Bing—司机
情景一:机 王同元场 接 机
Yang Bing: Excu me, are you Mr. Smith (from XX)? 不好意思,请问你是(XX公司的)Smith先生吗?
Mr. Smith: Oh. yes. 是的。
Yang Bing: Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识您,
I'm Yang Bing from Dongfeng Nissan Diel Company. 我是东风日产柴的杨兵,
And I'm here to meet you. 我来接您。
Mr. Smith: Nice to meet you too. Mr. Yang .Thank you very much for meeting me here.
我也是,杨先生,非常感谢你能来接我。
Yang Bing: You are welcome. 不客气
Your car is waiting outside. 车正在外面等您。
This way, plea! 这边请
Let me help you with your luggage.我来帮您拿行李。
Mr. Smith: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
Yang Bing: You’re welcome! 不客气。
情景二:安 排 客 人 上 车
Yang Bing: Can I put your luggage in the trunk? 我把这些包放到后备箱行吗?
Mr. Smith: Of cour. Thanks. 当然可以,谢了。
Yang Bing: It’s my pleasure, and plea step in from this side. 不客气,请从这边上车。
Mr. Smith: Ok. 好的。
情景三:行 车 途 中
Yang Bing: Plea put on your at belt. 请系好安全带。
Mr. Smith: All right. 好的。
Yang Bing: Do you want air-conditioning? 您要开空调吗?
Mr. Smith: No, thanks. 不用了,谢谢。
Is your company far from here? 公司离这远吗
Yang Bing: We’ll be there in an hour. 我们要花1小时到那。
情景四:到 达 目 的 地
Yang Bing: Here we are, Sir.到了,先生。
( Plea get out of the car from the right side. )(请从右边下车)
Mr. Smith生儿生女表: Ok. 好的。
Yang Bing: Plea wait a moment. I will get your luggage for you. 请等一下,我来帮您取行李。
Mr. Smith: Thank you very much. You are such a good man. Goodbye, hope to e you next time.
非常感谢,你真是太好了,希望下次还能见到你。
Yang Bing: You’re welcome! Goodbye. 不用谢,再见
(Have a nice day!)(祝您度过美好的一天!)