驾驶英语1

更新时间:2023-06-16 02:17:47 阅读: 评论:0

which are badly crushed.
收货人:          我听说的100包还包括那些被弄破的。
Chief Mate:        I think that should attribute to the rough handling of stevedoring company.
大副:国际长途电话            我认为这应归咎于装卸公司的野蛮装卸。
Consignee:        There are still some bags that become damp.
牛肉烧麦
收货人:          另外还有一些受潮的。
Chief Mate:        The dampness resulted from improper packing, with which we are not concerned.
大副:            但受潮是由于包装不当导致的,与我方无关。
Dialog B:          Cargo Damage
对话2          货损
Second Officer:    Foreman, there are some bags badly crushed in the lower hold for the stevedores’ damage during discharging.
二副:            工头,装卸工卸货时底舱一些袋子被弄破了。
Foreman:          That’s impossible. The stevedores are quite experienced, you know.
工头:            不可能的,你知道这些装卸工都是非常有经验的。
Second Officer:    But they don’t pay sufficient attention and care during discharging.
二副:            华为和荣耀的关系但在装卸过程中他们不够小心谨慎。
Foreman:          They just operate in accordance with the requirements.
养老金计发月数工头:            他们都是按规则操作的。
Second Officer:    Look, some stevedores are dragging bags with hooks. Can they know better than u hooks with bagged cargo?
二副:            看,一些装卸工正在用钩子拖袋子,他们不清楚打包货物不能用钩子吗?
个人知识Foreman:          Maybe they are eager to finish it in the time you stipulated. I’ll tell them not to do so.
工头:            可能他们急于在你们规定的时间内完工。我会告诉他们不要那样做的。
Dialog C:          Rusty
对话3          生锈
Cargo Owner:      There are 100 ts of machines terribly rusty in transit.
货主:            运输途中有100套机器严重生锈。
Chief Mate:        No, not in this ca, I’m afraid. It must be rusty before loading.
大副:            恐怕并非如此,一定是装运前就已经生锈了。
炒板栗怎么炒Cargo Owner:      Every machine has been inspected strictly before loading. So I believe t
hat rust must have occurred in transit by dampness at a.
前n项求和公式方法货主:            装运前每一台机器都经过严格检查,我认为一定是运输途中海上潮气导致的。
Chief Mate:        But the investigation shows that when the goods were unpacked, the wooden cas dry and the inside paper lining without water stains, only the machines inside were rusty.
大副:            但调查显示,货物开封时木箱是干的,里面衬纸无水渍,只有里面的机器生锈了。
Cargo Owner:      I still don’t understand what that means.
货主:            我仍然不懂这意味着什么。
Chief Mate:        It’s obvious that the machines were rusty before loading.
大副:            很明显机器在装运之前已经生锈了。
Cargo Owner:      May I suggest that we go to e them ourlves together?
货主:            我建议我们一起去亲自看一下。
Chief Mate:        OK, let’s do it this afternoon.
大副:            好,那我们下午就去。
Practical Expressions:                    实用表达方式
1. That’s a matter over which we could exerci no control.
这是我们无法控制的事。
2. This ems to be a very clear ca of neglect on your part.
显而易见,问题是由于你方的疏忽所致。
3. They attributed the damage to the effects of dampness during the long a voyage.
他们把货损归咎于长途海运中受潮了。
4. The latest lot, to our regret, is too rious to be overlooked.
很遗憾最近一批货物情况如此糟糕。
5. Before we make a thorough investigation, we can’t but leave the question open.
在我们进行彻底调查之前,只好将此事先搁置起来。
6. We cannot agree to your attributing the damage to rough handing in transit.
我们不同意你方把残损归因于运输途中的野蛮装卸。
7. The shortage is due to insufficient of the original shipping weight.
这次短卸是由于装船时重量不足引起的。
采购员年终总结8. If you are not cooperative, we are going to ask for arbitration.
如果你们不合作我们将提请仲裁。
9. This ems to be a very clear ca and we hope you will e your way to make a prompt ttlement.
看来情况已十分清楚,希望你方尽快解决。
10. Our investigation shows that damage was caud by improper packing.
我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当造成的。
The damage to the goods resulted from improper packing.
不当包装导致货物受损。
In conquence of improper packing, the goods were riously damaged in transit.
由于包装不当,货物在运输途中严重受损。
11. I regret to draw you attention to the fact that a shortage in weight of 3 tons was noticed when the consignment arrived.
很遗憾地提请你方注意,该货物到达时短少3吨。
12. The damage is due to the stress of weather.
货损是由于恶劣天气所致。
13. This is an insurance ca, with which we are not concerned.
这是一件保险案例,与我们没有关系。
14. We don’t think that we can full in line with your views.
我们不能同意你方意见。
15. Any loss that may occur during transportation shall be for your account.
运输途中出现的任何损失均应由你方负担。
16. To some extent, we think the shipment is damaged.
一定程度上,我们认为这批货有损坏。
17. We find all goods are in order except tho in ca No.5.
除第5箱外,所有货物均良好。
18. We hope to arrive at a convergence of opinion on the matter in question.
我们希望对所谈问题取得一致意见。
19. I, on behalf of the ship-owner, proclaim the Sea Protest.

本文发布于:2023-06-16 02:17:47,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1040493.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:货物   运输   包装   认为   受损   装卸   装卸工
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图