查莉成长日记中英台词对照版S01E03 Good Luck Charlie

更新时间:2023-06-14 01:27:28 阅读: 评论:0

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第三集 S01E03 The Curious Ca of Mr. Dabney
Hi, Charlie. it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary.
嘿 Charlie 这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记
So today, I want to talk to you about best friends.
今天 我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题
You bragging about me again?
你又在夸耀我了吧
Huh. yeah, this is Ivy. she's my BFF.
噢 这是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友
I'm also her hero,
我还是她的英雄
The wind beneath her wings, the hip in her hop,
她是锅来我是盖 她是风儿我是沙
The peanut to her butter.
她是绿叶我是花土豆做薯条怎么做
- I am-- - the mouth that wouldn't shut.
- 我就是 - 那张说个没完的嘴
Let's e how we're looking.
湖南的大专瞧瞧我们看上去如何
环岛路Perfect!
很完美
- I'd date us. - I'd marry us.
- 我都想同咱俩约会 - 我都想同咱俩结婚
So what's the big news?
好吧 有什么重大新闻吗
you are not gonna believe what I did for you
你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么
I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court
我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作
And pau for dramatic effect
为了戏剧效果 我们暂停一下
Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him.
明天我要过去跟他搭讪
How is this something you're doing for me?
这算哪门子你为我做的事
Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend.
也许他还有朋友啊 可爱的人总会有朋友的
I mean, I have you, right?
就像 我有你 对吧
Hi, girls. What you doing?东北酸菜的腌制方法
嘿 姑娘们 忙什么呢
Nothin'.
没什么
- How's it going, Ivy? - Real good.
- 最近好吗 Ivy - 很好
Ignore her. she'll go away.
别理她 她就会走开的
You girls are always on tho phones.
你们这些孩子总是在玩手机
- Who are you texting now? - Nobody.
- 你在和谁发短信呢 - 没和谁发
I wish I could do that.
真希望我也会发短信
Hey, then you and I could text each other.
嘿 那样的话 你和我就能互相发短信了
Wouldn't that be fun?
那样岂不是很好玩
魏君贤Oh my gosh, mom, I'd love that!
哦 天呐 妈妈 那样就太棒了
Eww!
才怪
- I don't think I can text from this phone. - oh, well.
- 但是我学不会怎么发短信 - 哦 那就没办法啦
Sure you can, Miss D. what's your number?
你肯定能学会的 Duncan女士 你手机号多少
Five five five, zero one three four.
555-0134
Not ignoring.
别理她啊
What is that noi?
什么声音
I just nt you a text.
我刚给你发了条短信
Just hit that button to read it.
按一下这个键就可以看了
Well, look at that.
哦 快看啊
Oh, that's funny, Ivy.
哦 果然很好玩 Ivy
Then your respon is "lol."
那你就该回复个"lol"
"laugh out loud."
就是“放声大笑”
No-- no, mom. you don't do it, you type it.
不是 不是的 不是让你笑出声来 而是把它打出来
Or if you want to get a little saucy,
如果你想更俏皮点的话
You can wink.
你可以眨下眼
Not there. There.
不是真眨 是打出来
Just a micolon and parenthes.
就是打一个分号和括号
Oh, that does look like a wink.
哦 看起来确实像在眨眼睛
I can't believe I'm finally a texter.
真不敢相信我也会发短信了
Let's e if it works from the kitchen!
来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到
情侣图片卡通- "WHYD"? - What have you done?
- "WHYD" - 看你干的好事
Day's all burnt toast
腿哥生活搞得一团糟
Running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Has anybody en my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
I clo my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑
There it is up on the roof
就在这里 我们的家
I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
So just take my advice
所以请听取我的建议
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈
But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来
Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃
There is no maybe
不要怀疑
Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿
Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜
吃什么容易生男孩But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你
Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃
Yeah!
Yeah, this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap.
自从你学会鼓掌后 这就比以前好玩多了
Don't ignore me!
别装作没听见
When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it!
每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候 我希望你真的去做
Get off my back, woman!
少啰嗦 老女人
You want me off your back? I can arrange that.
你想我少啰嗦吗 我求之不得呢
Charlie, tho are our neighbors, the Dabneys.
Charlie 他们是我们的邻居 Dabney一家
They've been married a long time.

本文发布于:2023-06-14 01:27:28,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1037353.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:朋友   学会   坚持
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图