时代精神1 中英对照

更新时间:2023-06-13 16:52:58 阅读: 评论:0

什么是我们立党立国的根本指导思想灵性这个很典型的词意思是:与直觉打交道。
hardlySpirituality is a particular term which actually means: a dealing with intuition.
在有神论的传统里有一个什么事情都依靠语言解释的观念。
In the theistic tradition there is a notion of clinging into a word.
有的行为是不被神的原则而赞成的。
植物的资料大全
A certain act is regarded as displeasing to a
有的行为是被神的原则而赞成的,如此如此。
A certain act is regarded as pleasing for the divine ... whatever.经典朗诵篇目
但在无神论的传统里,它确是很直接的。因为历史不被认为是重要的。
In the tradition of non-theism, however, it is very direct -- that the ca histories are not particularly important.
重要的却是"这里""现在"
What is actually important is Here and Now.
现在就是此时此刻。
Now is definitely now.
我们尽力去体验摆在我们眼前的现在的一切。
We try to experience what is on the spot.
去想过去所存在的任何事物而不去看我们的现在是没有意义的。
There is no point in thinking that a past did exist that we could have now.
这里就是现在,此时此刻。
This is now. This very moment.
完全不神秘,只是"现在(此时此刻)" 很简单,很直接。
Nothing mystical, just 'Now', very simple, straightforward.
但从这个现在,会产生一个意识。
And from that Now-ness, however, aris a n of intelligence always
不断的与一个事物或一个地点接触后,再与另一个事物或另一个地点接触的意识。没有间断的。
that you are constantly interacting with reality one by one. Spot by spot. Constantly.
我们所体验的其实是级妙的精确度。
端午节为什么要赛龙舟
We actually experience fantastic precision, always.
但因为我们被这"现在"吓住了,所以就跳到过去或将来。
But we are threatened by the Now so we jump to the past or the future.
注意一下在我们的生活中存在的物质 -- 在这样富有的生活里
Paying attention to the materials that exist in our life -- such rich life that we lead
还有这些生活中的各种选择...
all the choices take place all
但是他们都没有认为坏或好,
but none of them are regarded as bad or good per
我们所体验的所有的事物都是无条件的。
everything we experience are unconditional experiences
它们不会带着一个好的或不好的标签。
They don't come along with a label saying 'this is regarded as bad' or 'this is good'.
我们体验它们,但我们却不注意它们。
But we experience them but we don't actually pay heed to them properly.
我们不会认为我们要去某一个地方。
We don't actually regard that we are going somewhere.
我们认为那是一个麻烦事。
We regard that as a hassle.
等待死亡。
Waiting to be dead.
等待死亡。(回音...)
Waiting to be dead.()
这是一个问题。是没有着实的相信"现在性"
That is a problem. That is not trusting the Now-ness properly
现在此时此刻所体验到的其实是包含着很多有力量的东西。
that what is actually experienced Now posss a lot of powerful things.
我们很难去面对因为它是那样的富有力量。
It is so powerful that we can't face it.
因此,我们就去把过去和未来借过来。
Therefore, we have to borrow from the past and invite the future all the time.
也许这就是为什么我们去寻找宗教。
And Maybe that's why we ek religion.
也许这就是为什么我们去游街。
Maybe that's why we march in the street.
也许这就是为什么我们去抱怨社会。
Maybe that's why we complain to society
也许这就是为什么我们去选总统。
Maybe that's why we vote for the presidents.
充满了讽刺意味。
It is
实在很有趣。
Very funny indeed.
00:09:11,000 --> 00:09:16,967
当你越来越多的去调查我们所理解的事物,
我们从哪里来,认为我们在做什么,
where we came from, what we think we're doing,
你就会越来越清楚地看到我们被欺骗了。
the more you begin to e we've been lied to.
我们被每一个组织都欺骗了。
We've been lied to by every institution.
是什么让你认为宗教组织
What makes you think for one minute that the religious institution
是唯一没有被碰过的?
is the only one that's never been touched?
这个世界的宗教组织在污泥的最底处。
The religious institutions of this world are at the bottom of the dirt.
世界上的宗教组织
The religious institutions in this world are put there by the same people
是以给你政府,给你败德的教育
who gave you your government, your corrupt education,
学历有什么用和给你国际金融垄断集团的同一人之手而建的。
who t up your international banking cartels.
因为我们的主人根本就不在乎你或你的家人。
Becau our masters don't give a damn about you or your family.
他们所在乎的是他们一直以来所在乎的
All they care about is what they have always cared about
那就是怎样控制这个世界。
and that's controlling the whole damn world.
我们被误引到距离存在于宇宙之间真实而神圣的、
We have been misled away from the true and divine prence in the univer
人类称它为神的极其远的地方。
that men have called god.
我不知道神是什么,但我知道他不属于什么,
I don't know what god is but I know what he isn't,
如果除非你准备好去看完全的真实,
and unless and until you are prepared to look at the whole truth,
南京中医大学不管它会去往哪一个方向,不管它会被引到何处,
and wherever it may go, whoever it may lead to,
或者你想瞧一瞧另一个方向,或者你想去偏向哪一方,
if you want to look the other way or if you want to play favorites,
那样的话你会终究发现你在扰乱神的公正。小鱼吐泡泡儿歌
then somewhere along the line you're going to find out you're messing with divine justice.
当你越来越多的去学习,你就会越来越理解事物的原来,
The more you educate yourlf the more you understand where things come from
你会更看清事物,你会开始看到它原来就在每一处。
the more obvious things become and you begin to e lies everywhere.

本文发布于:2023-06-13 16:52:58,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1036839.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:没有   事物   宗教   组织   存在   生活   认为
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图