嘿走路看着点你这个老糊涂...
Hey, watch where you're going, you
-抱歉抱歉 -你要帮忙捡那个吗?南靖土楼门票
- Sorry. Sorry. - You gonna pick that up?
梦见去世的奶奶怪人
Pervert.
你迟到了我到处找你
You're late. I've been looking all over for you.
抱歉我睡过头了那婴儿害我整晚失眠
I slept right through the alarm clock. That baby kept me up all night. -什么婴儿? -我不知道我们邻居的小孩吧
- What baby? - I don't know. Our neighbors have a kid?
我们的邻居都90岁了
Our neighbors are 90 years old.
你怎么把颜料弄到自己脸上了
You want to try and get the paint on the canvas.
我喜欢乱一点
I like it messy.
哦是吗?我得走了
Oh, yeah? I gotta go.
嘿
Hey.
我就开始喝酒吃很多...药丸
I just start drinking and doing a lot of,like, pills.
因为那样可以解除疼痛晚点再去想如何解决它
'Cau then it just kills the pain, and then I can just deal with it later. 我的意思是说我不是鼓励你去喝酒
I'm just saying- I'm not telling you to go drink.
我知道你去参加聚会
I know you go to meetings.
我只是告诉你什么是对我有效的好吗?
I'm just telling you what works for me, okay?
那些感觉真的很难去面对
It's hard to deal with tho feelings.
嗯喝酒抹煞了感觉那就是为什么
Well, drinking kills feelings. That's why.
今天下午会下冰雹
It's gonna hail this afternoon.
是吗?我倒觉得太阳蛮大的啊
You think? Looks pretty sunny to me.
你丫是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我是萨姆·福斯特医生你一定是亨利
I'm Dr. Sam Foster. You must be Henry.
莉薇医生去哪儿了?
Where's Dr. Levy?
她没告诉你吗?
Didn't she get in touch with you?
没有
No.
哦抱歉她要离开一阵子
Oh, I'm sorry. She's away for a while.
-我来帮她代班 -她去哪里了?
花组词语- I'm covering for her. - She's away where?
她身体不太舒服几个礼拜后她就会回来
She's not feeling well. She'll be back in a couple of weeks.
你是什么?替补的心理医生?
What are you- a substitute shrink?
你可以这么想
I guess you could call me that.
哦
Oh.
这是她的办公室
This is her office.
是啊我们共用一间
Yeah, we share it.
我每礼拜只在这里待几小时而已请坐
I'm only here a few hours a week. Plea take a at.
哦我懂了
Oh, I e.
所以你平时专治...嗯...
So you treat the, uh...
那些抑郁的银行家和偏执的家庭主妇
depresd investment bankers, paranoid houwives all week?
然后偶尔来这里做点义工?
Come up here to do a little pro bono work?
恰恰相反
It's the other way around.
银行家是偏执狂家庭主妇很抑郁
The bankers are paranoid, and the houwives are depresd.
那么你现在读大一对吧?美术专业?
Now,you're a junior at the college. ls that right? Majoring in fine art?
她把我交给你了是吗?
She pasd me off to you, huh?
你接了个棘手的活
You get the hard cas.
我代替她来是不是让你觉到不舒服?
Does it make you uncomfortable that I'm filling in for her? 她正试着帮我
She was trying to help me.
我也会试着帮你
I'll try and help you too.
她怕我了?所以她才消失了?
She afraid of me? ls that why she's gone?
我吓到她了?
Did I scare her?
她应该害怕你吗?
Should she be afraid of you?
我看过你的档案
I've read your file.江玉琴
那我可以看你的档案吗?
And can I read your file?
dnf念帝
山水诗句
告诉我你为何来这?
Tell me why you're here.
你不是看过我的档案了吗?
I thought you read the file.
你把自己的车烧了为什么?
You torched your car. Why?
我不记得了我一醒来
I don't remember. I just
就已经在车子里车子已经着火了
and I was in the car, and it was on fire.
那是你做的吗?放火?
ls that something you do- t fires?
我并不想伤害任何人
I didn't mean to hurt anybody.
你伤害了谁?
Who did you hurt?
我不知道我得走了
I don't know. I'm gonna go.
别请坐我们可以再聊一会
No. Plea, sit down. We have more time.
不了我得赶在下冰雹之前到家
No, I, uh- I'm gonna go home before this hail starts.
波兰国王带着一名随从到树林里打猎
The king of Poland goes hunting in the woods with one ofhis assistants. 他们四处张望
And they're
突然空地的另一头来了一名农夫
and suddenly on the other side of the clearing a farmer walks by.
"站住!"
Hold still.
国王举枪瞄准他农夫吓得大声喊
And the king rais his rifle, and the
"我不是麋鹿"
"I'm not a moo."
国王开枪射杀了那男人
The king shoots and kills
他的随从惊恐万分
and the assistant's shocked.
他说...
And
"陛下那个人说 '他不是麋鹿'"
"Sire, the man said, I'm not a moo."
"喔 "国王回答 "我以为他说'我是麋鹿'"
"Oh, says the king. I thought he said, I am a moo."
那是个笑话
It's a joke.
不我只是在想
No, I'm just trying to
我是那国王还是那个农夫
心理学内容if I'm the king or the farmer.
你是那只麋鹿
You're the moo.
-我是麋鹿? -对
- I'm the moo? - Yeah.
那好吧我看起来是像麋鹿
Well, I appear to be the moo.
-
垃圾 -不不是垃圾
- It's shit. - It's not shit.
不是垃圾
It's not shit.
还留着
Still there.
历史朝代表有时候我都忘了
Sometimes I forget.
都已经是过去的事了
They're from another life.
喔天哪
Oh, my God.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
我认识你心理学课221 艾兹帕迪教授?
I know you. Psych 221. Professor Azzopardi?
你发表了关于崔斯坦·瑞佛与精神病态的演讲对吧?
You did that prentation on psychosis and Tristan Reveur, right? 地铁里不准吸烟
No smoking on the train.
看清楚那标志小子不准吸烟
Look at the sign, fella. No smoking.
智障吗?熄掉!
Capisce? Put it out.
"智障"?
"Capisce"?
你♥他♥妈♥把烟给我熄了
Put out the fucking cigarette.
你真该被关到精神病院王八蛋
You oughta be locked up, you asshole.
贝丝?我是萨姆休养得还不错吧?
Beth? Sam. I hope you're getting some rest.
听着我跟你的病人见面了亨利·雷森
Look, I met with your patient today- Henry Letham.
我很想跟你谈谈他的事情
I'd really like to talk to you about him.
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗?我想听到你的声音
Give me a call, okay? I wanna hear your voice.
你不觉得奇怪吗?他居然能预测到一场冰雹
You don't think it's a little odd- predicting a hailstorm like that?
或许他看了气象预报
So he watches the Weather Channel.
不我看了今天的报纸根本没有提到会下冰雹
No. I looked in the newspaper. There was nothing about hail today. 贝丝怎样了?
How's Beth?
我不知道她一直没回我电♥话♥