You're dead! You're fucking dead!
你死定了! 你♥他♥妈♥死定了!
I'll get my brother!
我去叫我哥来!
Jen, come back! Wait! Fucking pervert!
Jen 回来! 别走! 死变♥态♥!
If that was a joke, it wasn't very fucking funny.
要是开玩笑的话 真♥他♥妈♥不好笑
I'd look out for her brother. He's a fucking mentalist.
我得防着她哥 那个神棍
Jen! Jen!
Jen! Jen!阴超
I'll miss you. I hate you.
我会想你的 我讨厌你
Can I take this? This can't still fit you, surely?
这个能给我吗? 你也戴不了这个 对不?
Get out of my room, Hallam. Not without the.
Hallam 出去 除非把这些都给我
Hallam! I'm gonna take the,
Hallam! 我要这些
and what if I put the back? Ow! Get out of my room.
要是我把它们摆回去呢? 出去
(又名:哈勒姆)
在屋顶上流浪
Thank you.
谢谢
To Australia and great adventures.
为澳大利亚之旅干杯
And happy anniversary, Dad and Verity.
祝爸爸和Verity结婚周年快乐
Abnt friends.
并祝缺席的人
Abnt friends.
为缺席的人干杯
Do you know why we cho this restaurant?
知道我们为何选这家餐厅吗?
It can't be the food. I told you to have the veal.
肯定不是冲着菜来的 我告诉过你要点小牛肉
It was here that Julius first asked me to help manage the firm.
最早Julius是在这里问我 是否愿意帮他打理公♥司♥的业务
咄咄逼人读音
You mean when you were the cretary?
当你还是秘书的时候?
That's right, when I was his cretary.
没错 当我还是他秘书的时候
I didn't know that. That's becau I said no.
我不知道 因为我拒绝了
I wasn't ready for it then.啫啫鸡煲的做法
那时我觉得我实力不够
This afternoon, I put the same question to Verity,
今天下午 我又问了Verity一遍
and I'm happy to say she agreed. Congratulations.
很高兴她同意了 祝贺你
When was it you were first asked?
最早问你那次是什么时候?
It must have been a couple of years ago.
几年前吧
And was that before or after?
是在我妈死之前还是之后?
It wasn't long before your mother pasd away.
在你妈妈去世之前不久
Do you remember what happened later? Your friend.
你记得后来的事不? 你朋友
Oh, yes.
当然
That same day, an old boyfriend of mine calls up
书法名句集锦
也是那天 我一个老友给我来电
and insists on taking me out for dinner. Guess where he took me.
坚持要请我吃饭 猜猜他带我去哪了?
Can you imagine what the staff must have thought?
你能想象其他员工会怎样想吗?
They probably thought you were a prostitute.
也许他们以为你是个妓♥女♥呢
Probably.
我是说也许
Come to the pub. No, thanks. Here's fine.
要不去住旅馆吧 不用了 这儿很好
You got your binoculars in there?
带上你的望远镜了吗?
Come to the pub. Maybe next time.
听我的 住旅馆吧 下次吧
There isn't gonna be a next time.
没有下次了
You fucking splitter.
你个神经病
Night, Mum.
晚安 妈
Hallam!
Hallam!
I'm going!
我走了!
Bye!
再见!
Lucy!
法华院
Lucy!
Wait! Lucy!
等一下! Lucy!
Hallam, lunch is ready.
Hallam 吃饭了
It's very good soup.
汤的味道真不错
We've been thinking, now that Lucy's gone,
我们考虑到现在Lucy走了
it's not good for you to be here with no one of your own age around.
家里没有跟你同龄的人 这样对你不好
Too much time to dwell on things.
让你老胡思乱想
I have some contacts in the wine trade in London,
我在伦敦酒业有些熟人
You'll have a chance to make new friends, earn a bit of money,
你有机会去交新朋友 还能挣点钱
learn something you'll enjoy the rest of your life,
学点终生受用的技能
and it'll be a good stop-gap before college.
也会让你在上大学前 有个好的锻炼机会
Actually, I've decided not to go to college.
实际上 我已经决定不上大学了
So what are you going to do? I'm staying right here.
那你想干什么? 我就在这儿待着
So I'm sorry if that screws up your plans.
很抱歉打乱你的计划
It's as if this place is still hers.
好像这地方还是她的一样
We agreed you could make whatever changes you want, and you are.
我们说好的 这里你想怎么改都行 而且你也做到了啊
You know what I want most? What?
知道我最想要什么吗? 什么?
Look, he doesn't hate you. He does.
球阀的作用听着 他并不恨你 他就是恨我
He doesn't. You just have to be patient.
他不会的 你只要耐心点就行了
I think that I should go away for a while.
我想我该离开一阵
I'll deal with Hallam. All right?
我去跟Hallam谈 好吗?
Where's Verity? She's gone to e a friend.
Verity去哪儿了? 她去见一个朋友了
Are you in the dog hou?
你做什么错事儿了?
What is it, Hallam?
Hallam 你什么意思?
I found Mum's old boat in the loch. Did you?
我在湖里找到妈妈的船了 真的?
Good God! I thought it was sunk. It had.
天呀! 我以为它已经沉了 是沉了
When she took me out in it, how long was that before she died?
她带我去划船时是她死前多久?
About a month. Why?
夫妻矛盾大约一个月 你问这干什么?
Were you fucking Verity by then?
那时你是否正跟Verity上♥床♥?
That's what "Fancy a stroll" was about. Christ, I'm a fool.
难怪你要找我散步 真是被你给耍了
You haven't answered the question. Not even clo, Hal.
你还没回答我的问题 Hal 那是很久以后的事
I was busy trying to keep the show on the road.
永不分开我当时在忙着展览的事儿
When you found her, had she tied her hands and weighed herlf down?
你发现她的时候 她的手是被绑着并且有负重物吗?
Where's this coming from? People who can swim,
你从哪儿学的这些? 爸爸 会游泳的人
it's hard to drown. Instincts take over.
很难淹死 求生本能会起作用