破产姐妹 第一季 第十五集
感谢天天美剧提供字幕,
Move over, I wanna slide in clo to you so we can take the picture for our new
website.
意拳
挪过去 跟我坐近点 这样我们就能给新网站拍照了
Look, if you want to get all lesbian with me, just go for it.
嘿 如果你想和我百合 直接追我就行了
You don't have to pretend it's for the website.
不用打着为了网站的幌子
It is.
本来就是啊
And for the record, in 2009 when Katy Perry "kisd a girl and liked it",
顺便说一下 2009年Katy Perry唱"我吻了个女孩 我喜欢这感觉"
I kisd one and didn't.
我也吻了个女孩 不过我不喜欢
Ready? One, two, and
准备啊 一 二
- Perfect! - Perfect?
- 真完美啊 - 好意思说?
This photo does not say "let’s do your child’s birthday party".
这张照片可不是在说 "我们可以承办您孩子的生日派对"
It says, we are an AC/DC tribute band, you can pay us in cocaine.
实时气象图
而是 "我们是AC/DC模仿乐队 你们可以付给我们可卡因"
Oleg, would you take a picture of us for our website?
实习手册
Oleg 你可以为我们俩拍张照片吗?
You realize you just asked a man who only takes pictures of his penis?
你知道你刚刚问的是一个只给他的JJ拍照的男人吗?
But it's always well-lit, and perfectly in focus
但是他会采光 而且很会精确对焦
You won’t be disappointed; I take a lot of website pictures.
地理题
你们肯定不会失望的 我可拍过很多网站的照片
Yeah, but we are not wearing just bras and chicken masks
是啊 但是我们又不是只穿着内衣戴着鸡头面具的妞
We have time.
我们有的是时间
Maybe we should rethink the coke whore picture.
也许我们应该考虑一下黄色图片
本字幕仅供学习交流 严禁用于商业用途
=============================
破产姐妹 第一季 第十五集 天天美剧字幕组
时间轴: 猫小七
五百字检讨
=============================
听译: D- 安安 包子 牛牛 小夏 校对: Leah 安安 黄鱼 饺子 米兰 牛牛 蓑笠翁 月球
Well, good night, ladies. Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.
晚安 女士们 早睡早起身体好 不睡小心被虫咬
And I remember time in New York when that was more cute than accurate.
想当年 在纽约 这话只是哄小孩的 现在不睡可真的会被咬
- Good night, Earl. - Good night.
- 晚安 Earl - 晚安
Oh, I’ve come across a 6 dollar inaccuracy in tonight’s total.
我刚刚发现今晚总营业额少了六块
You must go over all checks again.
我们的节日 你要再查一遍全部的小票
Oh , I’m just on my way home.
哦 但是我要回家了
But it's not 2 am.
但现在还没到两点
I hate to play the heavy but you must sit down and go over checks again.
我讨厌总唱白脸 但你必须坐下重新检查一遍
Oh, I’m 75 years old.
我已经75岁了
I don’t even have enough time to wipe twice.
我都没有足够的时间来擦两次屁股
Well, well. Hello there
哇哇 女士你好啊
Such a gentleman.
真是个绅士啊
And what a well-behaved boy!
这孩子真懂礼貌
Oh, there are the girls.
女孩们
- Sophie, hello, you look pretty. - Oh, I know.
- 你好啊sophie 你看起来很漂亮 - 那还用说
- Sorry, the kitchen is clod. - What?
- 不好意思厨房下班了 - 什么?
你是我一生中最爱的人
The kitchen was clod,
厨房是下班了