《玩火的女孩(2009)》完整中英文对照剧本

更新时间:2023-06-11 22:20:20 阅读: 评论:0

《玩火的女孩》斯蒂格·拉尔松著
老师用力Stieg Larsson's "The Girl Who Played With Fire"
你好欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
过来对就那样好多了
Come here. Yes, like that. Much better.
你能乖点吗
Will you be good to me?
你能乖点吗我就会对你温柔
Will you be good to me? Then I'll be good to you.
太迟了
榨菜蛋汤
It's too late.
www.Bjurman.
www.Bjurman.
查找彼尤曼主机
Find Bjurman Home
连接彼尤曼主机
Connect Bjurman ASPHYXIAO
进行加密连接
Open Encrypted Connection
尼尔斯·彼尤曼先生
我们很高兴地通知您
为您在周五即2009年11月7日预约了
24号♥门诊的特拉维尔医生
感同深受地址在马赛尤金皮埃尔林荫大道
请于约定时间两周前予以确认
我们希望能够为你解忧
萨兰德女士
Alright, MR Salander.
我在道可姆给你买♥♥了这间公♥寓♥ 还以沃斯企业的名义
在道可姆租了一个邮箱
我会把所有投资账户文件寄给你
包括银行证明和股权收益
当然这需要您的签名
这点钱是你母亲留给你的
已经扣除了葬礼费用
彼尤曼律师
Solicitor Bjurman?
是我
Yes?
关于警方一份1993年的档案丽莎白斯·萨兰德
诗歌我的祖国This is regarding a police file dated 1993. Lisbeth Salander. 我老板想看
My employer would like to take a look at it.
是吗你老板是谁
Really? And who is your employer?
档案在我的库房♥里
I have the ca files stored at my retreat.
-你有复印件吗  -没
- Do you have copies? - No.
-她还在国外吗  -嗯很可能
- Is she still abroad? - Yes, Most likely.
谢谢
Thank you.
彼尤曼
Bjurman?
保持联♥系♥
I will stay in touch.
你该向监护中心汇报我的情况
You're suppod file reports about me to the guardianship. -是的  -每月如此你真马虎
骑单车能减肥吗- I do. - Each month. You're sloppy.
-有些报告存在库房♥了  -闭嘴
微信怎么查医保卡余额- I have some reports stored at my retreat. - Shut your mouth. 如果你报告里记录我行为良好
If your reports say I'm behaving well,
等我不再被监护我就放你走
I will let you go when I'm no longer under the guardianship. 如果你办不到
If you can't do it,
我就把我们的录像寄给全国的报社
I'll nd our movie to every newspaper in the country.
如果我有什么三长两短
If something happens to me, or if I die,
影片也会被公诸于世
it will be made public.
且如果你再碰我我就杀了你
And if you touch me again, I'll kill you.
如果你去马赛的那个诊所除掉纹身
If you visit that clinic in Marille for tattoo removal,
我会在你的额头上再纹一次
I'll redo my work. On your forehead.
-明白吗  -明白
- Do you understand? - Yes.
是萨拉吗
Is this Zala?
尼尔斯·彼尤曼
Nils Bjurman.
你感兴趣的丽莎白斯·萨兰德的警方档案
You're interested the police file on Lisbeth Salander.
我把它放在一个安全的地方
I have it in a safe place.
我会给你的但你得先干掉萨兰德
I'll let you have it, but only if you take care of Salander first, 她有一张我的光盘
she has a Dvd which belongs to me,
我拿到以后档案就归你
When I have it, you'll have the file,
她回瑞典了要找她不难
She's back in Sweden, and probably not difficult to find,
-你还跟她见面吗  -谁
- Do you still e her? - Who?
-丽莎白斯·萨兰德  -我已经一年没见过她了
- Lisbeth Salander. - I haven't en her in a year.
-
为什么  -不知道
- Why is that? - I don't know.
前一天我们还通话隔天她就不接电♥话♥了One day we'll talk. The next day she won't answer the phone. 我们得走了
We must go now.
今天道格·史万森会参加编辑会议
Dag Svensson will show up at the editorial meeting today.
-道格是谁  -他写些关于贩卖♥♥人口的东西
- Dag who? - He writes about human trafficking.
关于东欧的女孩
The girls from Eastern Europe.
-他人怎么样  -自♥由♥作家年轻且勇敢
- What kind of guy is he? - Freelance. Young and bold.
-合适  -合适
- Fit. - Fit?
-你从事这个专题多久了  -大约四年
- For how long have you been working on it? - About four years. 从我女朋友那得到灵感的
I found the subject through my girlfriend.
她研究性别问题而且是个犯罪学家
She's rearching gender and is a criminologist.
她在攻读人口贩卖♥♥方向的博士
新学期的学习计划She's pursuing a Ph.D. in human trafficking.
那你们是合作吗
So you work as a team?
不米娅侧重研究被卖♥♥的女孩
No, Mia focus on the girls.
而我更关注人贩子和买♥♥家市场
I focus more on distributors and the span of customers.
那你有什么发现吗
And what have you found?
我找到几个重要买♥♥家
I have found veral prominent customers.
他们当中有些人在司法部门任职
Amongst them someone from the Justice Department,
曾参与制定新的色情产业法案
who participated in shaping the new x market legislation.
还有三个警♥察♥
Three police men,
一个来自外斯一个来自赛克
One from Vice, one from Seck.
五个律师一个法官和一个检查官
Five solicitors one judge and one procutor
被拐卖♥♥的女孩们
The affected girls
处于社会最低层
are so low on the social ladder.
完全得不到司法庇护
They're irrelevant to the justice system.
因此针对东欧少女的犯罪不会被优先处理
Crimes against young Eastern European girls is not a priority. 妓♥女♥就是妓♥女♥  这
A whore is a whore.
就是司法系统的潜规则
... is a part of the system.
-你的调查进展如何  -我已完成了调查
- How far have you progresd? - I've completed the rearch.
但还需验证证据
What's missing is checking the facts
还有跟我曝光的对象对质
And confronting the customers I want to expo.助学金申请书800字
慢着
Hang on.
上次我没仔细验证证据
The last time I didn't check my facts properly,
为此我在监狱待了三个月
I spent three months behind bars.
每个人都有机会对指控发表评论
Everybody will get their chance to comment on the allegations.
不必担心
There is no need for you to worry.
文件经得起考验
The documentation is water-proof.
-听起来很可靠  -是的
- That sounds reassuring. - Yes.
好的我们不会高薪聘你
< We don't pay any huge salary.
给你为期两个月的项目性职位
I suggest a two month project position.
你可以在那边办公
You can have a desk there.
-可以吗  -是的非常好
- Does it sound good? - Yes, excellent.
切记我们是在以身涉险
We're poking our heads out with this ca. We have to realize that. 这可能也是千禧年的办社宗旨
That is suppodly the whole point of of Millennium?
-这是我们相聚的理由  -是的欢迎加入千禧年
- That's why we're sitting here. - Yes, welcome to Millennium.
谢谢
Thanks.
桑斯特
Sandstr?
桑斯特
Sandstr?
-我们有份差事给你  -我不想干
- We have a job for you. - I don'
是的实际上我们知道

本文发布于:2023-06-11 22:20:20,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1034299.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:寄给   司法   报告   档案
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图