英文诗翻译成中文
诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力,所以凡学习英语文学的人都会情不自禁要对英语诗歌倾注特别的热情和关注。小编精心收集了英文诗翻译成中文,供大家欣赏学习!
英文诗翻译成中文篇1
The Square Root of Three
孤独的根号三
David B. Feinberg
金天格
大卫•范伯格
I'm fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three
假如可以,把人生比作算术 我想我会,如般孤独
The three is all that's good and right,
3这个数字,如此纯良美好
Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign,
可我的3呵,却顶着个√ˉˉ; 隅居在这个绝望的窠臼——
房屋出租信息范文
I wish instead I were a nine
我多希望自己能是个9!
For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic
因为这层艰险,9不会害怕 只需小小×÷,就全部消化
I know I'll never e the sun, as 1.7321
可阳光永远照不到这儿 因为我是1.732……
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality
从我出生的那一刻起 就有个名字叫做无理……
When hark! What is this I e, Another square root of a three
猫咪论文
可看!是什么在我眼前闪? 莫不是另一个?
As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply
—— 轻盈的脚步,与你如此相称 我们在一起,于是彼此相×……
To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer
就这样成为一个整数 不用再对着“有理”羡慕
We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands
仿佛有魔棒轻轻挥过 我们,从这尘世的枷锁解脱
Our square root signs become unglued
——终于粉碎这√ˉˉ;的拘禁
Your love for me has been renewed
而你我的心,从此更加靠近!
英文诗翻译成中文篇2
The Lost Mistress
八月再见失去的恋人
Robert Browning
罗伯特•勃朗宁
All’s over, then: does truth sound bitter
城市孤独
那么,一切都过去了。
As one at first believes?
难道实情的滋味
Hark, ’tis the sparrows’ good-night twitter
毛毛虫手工
真有预想的那么难咽?
About your cottage eaves!
听,麻雀在你家村居的屋檐周围
And the leaf-buds on the vine are woolly,
唧唧喳喳地道着晚安。
I noticed that, today;
今天我发现葡萄藤上的芽苞
One day more bursts them open fully –
毛茸茸地,鼓了起来;再一天时光就会把嫩叶催开,
You know the red turns grey.
瞧; 暗红正浙渐转为灰白。
Tomorrow we meet the same then, dearest?
最亲爱的。明天我们能否照样相遇?
May I take your hand in mine?
我能否仍旧握住你的手?
Mere friends are we, – well, friends the merest
“仅仅是朋友,”好吧,我失去的许多东西,
Keep much that I resign:
最一般的朋友倒还能保留:
For each glance of the eye so bright and black,
你乌黑澄澈的眼睛每一次闪烁
Though I keep with heart’s endeavor, –
枸杞热量我都永远铭刻在心;
Your voice, when you wish the snowdrops back, Though it stay in my soul for ever! –
我心底也永远保留着你说 “愿白雪花回来”的声音!
Yet I will but say what mere friends say,
但是,我将只说一般朋友的语言,
Or only a thought stronger;
或许再稍微强烈一丝;
I will hold your hand but as long as all may,
我握你的手,将只握礼节允许的时间
Or so very little longer!
或许再稍微长一霎时! 追求者并没有因拒绝而却步。
英文诗翻译成中文篇3
Love Me Little, Love Me Long
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长
Norton
诺顿
Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.
爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨。
Love that is too hot or strong Burneth soon to waste.
回复函格式
爱的太浓太烈, 便很快焚尽为尘。
Still,I would not have three cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;
可我也不想你冷漠无情, 不要太怯弱,不要太张狂;
Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.
那一直延续到老的爱 不会顷刻间凋零。
Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.
爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨。
If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;
如果你爱我太多, 它将无法坚如磐石;
Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.
爱我少一点,会更好的。 因为我害怕结束。
I am with little well content, And a little from thee nt
少一点我也十分满足, 我只要一点就足够,
Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.
只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侣。