电影录取通知中的精彩台词

更新时间:2023-06-09 11:56:32 阅读: 评论:0

Nah, I'm not gonna answer your question,
我不准备回答你的问题
'cau you guys have already made up your minds.
因为你们已经打定主意
I'm an expert in rejection,
我是拒绝方面的专家
and I can e it on your faces.
我能看清你们的面目
And it's too bad that you judge us by the way we look
太遗憾你们的裁决和我们预料的一样
and not by who we are.
你们没有理解我们
Just becau you want us to be more like them
这是因为你们想我们和他们一样
when the truth is we're not like them.
但事实上我们不喜欢这样
And I am damn proud of that fact.
我为我们所做的事情而自豪

台湾台北Rock on!
太棒了!
I mean,
我的意思是
Harmon College and their 100 years of tradition.
哈蒙学院有它一百多年的历史传统
六眼沙蛛But tradition of what?
但传统是什么?
Of hazing kids
欺压同学
and humiliating anyone who's a little bit different?
羞辱看不惯的人
Of putting so much pressure on kids
给孩子们很大压力
they turn the stress freaks and caffeine addicts.
导致压力过大而失常染上毒瘾
Why? Why can't we both exist? Huh?
为什么?为什么不能共存
You can have your grades, and your rules
你们有你们的规则
and your structure, and your ivory towers,
你们的构成你们的象牙塔
and then we'll do things our way.
而我们做我们自己的
Why do we have to conform to what you want?
为什么要遵守你们的规则?


Well, what about you parents?
你的父母呢?
Did the system really work out for you?
系统是为你设计的?
Did it teach you to follow your heart,
它教你顺从你们的心
or to just play it safe, roll over?
做个顺民?都很听话?
What about you guys?
你们呢?
Did you always want to be school administrators?
你们一直想做学校行政员?
Dr. Alexander, was that your dream?
亚历山大博士你有什么梦想?
Or maybe no, maybe you wanted to be a poet.
也许没有也许想做诗人
Maybe you wanted to be a magician or an artist.
或者魔术师艺术家
Maybe you just wanted to travel the world.
或者只想周游世界
Look, l... l... l... I lied to you.
看,我...撒谎了
I lied to all of you, and I'm sorry.
我对所有人撒谎非常抱歉
Dad, especially to you.
爸,尤其是你保安主管
But out of that desperation, something happened that was so amazing.
但绝望之余有些事情很激动
Life was full of possibilities.
一生有很多可能
A-A-And isn't that what you ultimately want for us?
难道这不是你们最后的要求?金沙博物馆
As parents, I mean, is... is that, is possibilities.
作为父母,我的意思是便是“可能”
Well, we came here today to ask for your approval,
今天我们来这请求你们的批准
and something just occurred to me.

有些事情发生了
多幸运韩安旭I don't give a shit!
我不在乎!
Who cares about your approval?
谁在乎你们的批准?
We don't need your approval to tell us that what we did was real.
我们不需要你的批准来告诉我们什么才是真的
'Cau there are so few truths in this world,
因为真相总是掌握在少数人手里
that when you e one, you know it.
当你发现了你就明白
And I know that it is a truth
五月瑟瑟我明白这是一个真相
that real learning took place at South Harmon.
真正的学习发生在南哈蒙
Whether you like it or not, it did.
无论你是否喜欢  它是事实
'Cau you don't need teachers or classrooms
不需要老师,教室
or... or fancy highbrow traditions or money to really learn.
以及虚浮的传统或者金钱来学习
You just need people with a desire to better themlves,
只需要大家有着提高自己的愿望明天全国高考
and we got that by the shitload at South Harmon.
艳丽的意思是什么这在南哈蒙已经拥有
So you can go ahead, sign your forms,
所以你们继续  标榜你们的规则
reject us and shoot us down, and do whatever you gotta do.
拒绝我们,打击我们  做你们想做的
It doesn't really matter at this point.
这一点都没有关系
Becau we'll never stop learning,
因为我们不会停止学习
and we'll never stop growing,
也不会停止成长
and we'll never forget the ideals that were instilled in us at our place
我们不会忘记在我们的土地上灌输的理想
'Cau we are S.H.I.T. Heads now,
因为我们是南哈蒙的主人
and we'll be S.H.I.T. Heads forever
我们也一直都会是南哈蒙的主人
and nothing you can say or do or stamp
无论你说的,做的,盖的
can take that away from us! So go!
可以让我们改变  去他妈的!随你们!

本文发布于:2023-06-09 11:56:32,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/89/1030573.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:需要   没有   批准   学习   不会
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图