带羊字的成语How To Train Your Dragon
This is Berk. 这里是博克岛
It's 12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北极那样12天绝望的严寒 也有南极酷冷的垂死之感
It's located solidly on the Meridian of Miry. 岛就坐落在"悲剧子午线"上 My village. In a word: sturdy. 这就是我的家乡 简而言之: 一成不变
It's been here for ven generations but every single building is new. 现在这里是第七代人了 但是房子都还很新
We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunts. 我们打渔 打猎 还可以欣赏迷人的夕阳
The only problems are the pests. 唯一的问题是害虫
北京的春节习俗You e, most places have mice or mosquitoes. 一般来说 害虫都是老鼠或是蚊子
但我们的是... Dragons. 龙
Most people would leave, but not us. 大多数人选择离开 但是不是我们 We're Vikings. 我们是维京人 We stubbornness issues. 我们拥有顽强 My name is Hiccup. 我叫Hiccup
Great name, I know. But it's not the worst. 我知道不是什么伟大的名字 但是也不是最糟的
Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off Gnomes and Trolls. 父母们相信一个难听的名字可以驱赶地精和恶魔
Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that. 好像我们维京勇士的壮举还不如一个名字
'Morning. 早
What are you doing here? Get inside! 你在这里做什么? 进去!
Get back inside! 快回去!
Hiccup! What is he doing What are you doing out? Get inside! Hiccup! 你又出来干什么... 你出来干什么? 回去!
That's Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe. 这是大块头Stoick 部落的首领 They say that when he was a baby he popped a Dragon's head clean off its shoulders. 他们说他还是婴儿的时候 他就能把龙头从它的脖子上扭下来
Do I believe it? Yes, I do. 我相信吗? 当然信
What have we got? 有哪些龙?
Gronckles, Nadders, Oh, and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares. Gronckles 哦 还有凶魇群龙
Any Night Furys? 有没有夜煞?
- None so far. - Good. - 现在还没有 - 很好
Light the torches! 点燃火炬!
Oh, nice of you to join the party. I thought you'd been carried off. 哦 很高兴你也来参加这样的晚会 我还以为你被抓走了
Who? Me? Nah, I'm way too muscular for their taste. 谁? 我? 得了吧... 我肌肉太多 它们不喜欢
They wouldn't know what to do this. 它们不知道怎么吃所有的... 这些
Well, they need toothpicks, don't they? 好吧 它们需要牙签 是吧?
The meathead with the attitude and interchangeable hands, is Gobber. 那个脾气暴躁 还装着义肢的傻瓜叫Gobber
I have been his apprentice ever since I was little. 我从小做他的学徒
Well, littler 嗯 比现在小一点
We move to the moor defens. We'll counterattack with the catapults. 我们去空旷的地方防守 用投射器反攻
怎样炒牛肉嫩又好吃 See? Old village. Lots and lots of new hous. 看见了吗? 老村落 却有很多很多新房子
Fire! 着火了! Oh, and that's Fishlegs 哦 那是Fishlegs
Snotlout 那是Snotlout
一本学校The twins, Ruffnut 双胞胎
Ruffnut和 还有...
Astrid. 是Astrid Aww, their job is so much cooler. 喔 他们的工作酷多了 Oh, come on. Let me out, plea. I need to make my mark! 哦 拜托 放我出去 我要建功!
Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places. 哦 你已经做了很多的贡献了 但是都是错误的
Plea, 2 minutes. I'll kill a dragon. My life will get infinitely better. 就两分钟 我会杀了一条龙的 我的人生就将从此改变
I might even get a date. 我甚至能去约会
You can't lift a hammer. You can't swing an axe. 你连榔头都举不起 连斧头都挥不动
You can't even throw one of the. 甚至这其中一个都扔不出
Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me. 好 好 但是这个可以帮我扔
See, now this right here is what I'm talking about. 看见了吗 就和我说的一样
it's a mild calibration issue. 但是 它... 它只要再稍稍校准下 Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons Hiccup 如果你想去和龙战斗
you need to 你必须改变这些... this. 这些
But you just pointed to all of me. 但是你指的是我的全身 Yes, that's it. 是 就是全身
Stop being all of you. 要脱胎换骨 乱妻
- Oh... - Oh, yes. - 哦... - 哦,是
You sir, are playing a 先生 您这是在玩一个危险的游戏...
keeping this much raw Vikingness contained. 保持维京人这种原始的特质 - There will be conquences! - I take my chances. - 后果会很严重! - 我会承担的
Sword, sharpened, now! 去磨剑 快走!
今日大喜One day I'll get out there. 总有一天 我会到那里的
Becau killing a dragon is everything around here. 因为在这里 杀死龙意味着一切
A Nadderhead is sure to get me at least noticed. 打倒一条Nadder至少可以让我得到注意
Gronckles are tough. Gronckles很强硬
灭鼠行动
Taking down one of tho would definitely get me a girlfriend. 打倒一条肯定可以找到一个女朋友
A Zippleback: ... 一条Zippleback: ...
exotic, two heads, twice the status. 不太现实 两个头 双倍的难度 说梦话是病吗
They found the sheep! 他们找到羊了!
Concentrate fire over the lower bank! 向下面集中火力!
Hurry up! 快! Fire! 开火!
And then, there's the Monstruous Nightmare. 还有 凶魇
Only the best Vikings go after tho. 只有最棒的维京人敢挑战它们 They have this nasty habit of tting themlves on fire. 它们有一个讨人厌的坏习惯 把自己点燃 Reload! 再次填装!
I'll take care of this. 我可以应付
But the ultimate prize is the dragon no one's ever en. 但是最让人觊觎的龙 还没有人见到过