医务人员常用对话中英文

更新时间:2023-05-11 15:52:22 阅读: 评论:0

医务人员常用对话中英文

导语:医护人员在平时临床工作中,常需要用到一霸气动漫头像男些中英文口语对话。以下是为大家精心整理的医务人员常用对话中英文,欢迎大家阅读参考!

医务人员对话中英文1

1. What can I do for you?

你有什么事?

2.May I help you?

我能帮你什么忙?

8.Plea take a at!

plea sit down!

请坐下.

4.Wait a moment, plea.

请等一等.

5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起让你久等了.

6.It is not rious.

病情不严重.

7.Don't worry.

There is nothing to worry about.

不必顾虑。

8.You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一个全面检查.

9.You will have to stay in hospital for vral days.

你需要在医院里住几夭.

We think that you had better be hospitalized

我们认为你最好住进医院来。

10. You should stay in bed for a few da形容艰苦的成语ys.

你需要卧床几天.

11. You can keep on working.

You can carry on with your work.

兴趣爱好特长自我介绍可以继续工作。

12. You should be very careful for a week or two

这一两周内,你需要很注意。

13. Try to relax and keep calm.

尽量放松保持镇静。

14. You'll soon be all right.

你很快就会好起来的.

15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

这药对你肯定会很有效的.

16. Feeling well aga湿气重去药店买什么药in is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.

恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.

17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

你需要等20分钟.

18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

19. You will have to come here for periodical check牛李党争-ups.

你需要定期来门诊检查.

20. If you feel wor, plea come back to the clinic right away.

要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.

22.I'll come right away.

我马上就来.

23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去给你安排住院.

24.Plea come with your interpreter next time.

下次请带翻译来。

25. Do you understand what I'm saying?

你明白我的话吗?

26.Is there anything el you would like me to explain to you?

你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

27. Shall I explain it again?

需等我海解释一遍吗?

28.If the trouble persists come back again.

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

29. There doesn't em to be anything rious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.

不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

30. Plea wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

现在还不好说是什么问题。

32. This is quite common among people of your age.

在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.

This often happens to people of your age.

这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.

This often occurs at your age.

这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people who work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧超宽带技术张的)人们当中。

34.I suggest you do some light exercis.

我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

I suggest you have a cour of acupuncture.

我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

我建议你作理疗。

I suggest that you take Chine herbs.

我建议你吃中药。

35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.

36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checq版火影忍者ked.

你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.

37. A smear should be taken.

需要做个涂片.

A culture should be done.

需要做个培养。

38. Plea don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

明早查血以前不要吃东西。

39. Plea wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.

40. What's your trouble?

你哪里觉着不好?

41. How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多久了。

42. What medicine did you take?

你吃的是什么药?

43.Have you taken any medicine?

你吃过什么药吗7

44.Did you take your temperature?

你试过体温吗?

45.Do you smoke (drink)?

你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

46. Have you any temperature (a c墨索里尼ough, a bed headach)?

你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loo bowel movements,chest pains)?

你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

50.Let me examine you plea.

我给你检查一下.

51.Plea take off your shoes and lie down.

请脱鞋,躺下.

52,Plea unbutton your shirt and loon your belt.

请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.

53.Plea take off your trours.

请脱下裤子.

54. Plea lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。

请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

55.Plea bend your knees.

请屈膝.

56.pleare relax.

请放松.

57. Plea breathe deeply(normally).

请深呼正常呼吸).

58. Plea stick Out your tongue.

请伸出舌头.

59.Plea let me feel your pul.

让我摸摸你的脉搏。

60.Let me take your blood pressure

我给你量一下血压.

61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)

请抬起你的左腿(右腿).

62. Pleas振聋发聩的意思e open your mouth and say "Ah".

请张开口说"啊"

63. It is normal(esntially normal).

结果正常(基本正常).

64.Have you ever received any treatment before?

你以前治过吗?

65. Has it gotten wor?

情况变坏了吗?

66.Has it happened before?

这种情况以前发生过吗?

67. Are you feeling better?

你觉着好一些吗?

68.Is the pain gentting less?

疼痛减轻些了吗?

69. Does it still hurt?

还疼吗?

70.How long have you had this pain?

你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?

71. What kind of pain is it?

是什么样的痛?

72. Plea tell me something of your past illness.

请告诉我你过去的.病史。

73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?

你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

医务人员对话中英文2

Let me listen to your heart. 让我听听你的心脏。

Let me take your temperature. 让我量量你的体温。

Let me feel [take] your pul. 让我给你切切脉。

Take a breath, plea. 请吸气。

Open your mouth and say “Ah”. 把嘴张开,说“啊”。

Show me where it hurts. 指给我看看哪儿痛。

Go and have your blood tested. 去验血。

O and have your chest X-rayed. 去做胸部透视。

It’s nothing rious. 没什么大问题。

It’s nothing but the flu. 只是流感。

Nothing rious, just a slight a cold. 不严重,只是有点轻微的感冒。

You’re caught a bad cold. 你患了重感冒。

You’re running a fever. 你在发烧。

You’ll be well [all right] soon. 你很快就会好的。

There’s nothing to worry about. 没什么可担心的?

You need an injection. 你需要打一针。

You’ll have to be operated at once. 你需要马上做手术。

You’ll have an immediate operation. 你需要马上做手术。

五、医生给医嘱的常用套语(10句):

Take two tablets three times a day. 每天吃三次,每次两片。

Take this medicine three time a day. 这药每天吃三次。

Take a do three times a day. 每日三次,每次一剂。

Take three of the pills every four hours. 这药每4小时吃3片。

Drink plenty of water and have a good rest. 多喝水,好好休息。

Drink more water and stay in bed for a few days. 多喝水,在床上多休息几天。

Be careful your diet. 注意饮食。

Do not smoke. 不要吸烟。

You have to stop smoking (drinking). 你得戒烟(酒)。

医务人员对话中英文3

1. What's wrong/the matter(with you)?你怎么了? What's your trouble,young man?年轻人,你哪里不舒服?

2. How are you(feeling)now?你现在觉得怎么样? Are you feeling better today?今天好些了吗?

3. Have you got 券的组词a headache/a cough?你头痛/咳嗽吗?

4. When did you feel unwell?你什么时候觉得不舒服的?

5. When did the pain start?疼痛何时开始的?

6. Did you sleep well?你睡得好吗? Do you feel tired?你觉得疲劳吗?

7. How long have you been like this?你像这样多久了?

8. Did you eat anything for breakfast?你早饭吃了什么没有?

<

本文发布于:2023-05-11 15:52:22,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/86/610337.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:医务人员   中英文   常用
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图