(完整版)商务英语句子翻译整理

更新时间:2023-06-18 21:36:47 阅读: 评论:0

(完整版)商务英语句子翻译整理
1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。
We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.
2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。
We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.
茶膏
3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。
This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.
4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。
As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclo a copy of our catalogue.
5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢
We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.
6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.
7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。
We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.
8、殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you.
9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。
细节是魔鬼
We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.
10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。
As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.
11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。
If you are interested, plea cable us, indicating the quantity you require.
12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。
This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month.
13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。
牛仔连体裤We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.
14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。
It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.
15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。
This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive.女性社区
16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。
We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。大鲨鱼简笔画
Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you.
18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。
In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further.
19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。
We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price.
20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。
We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our
products.
21、遗憾,即使各让一半,我们仍难以接受你方还盘。
We regret that it is impossible to accept your count-offer, even to meet you halfway.
22、在质量方面,我们认为其它牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。
In respect to quality, we don’t think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours.
23、有迹象表明市场进一步看涨。
Information shows that the market will advance further.
24、虽然我方想满足你方要求,但谦不能按照你方要求降低价格。
Although we are keen to meet your requirements, we regret being unable to comply with
your request for reduction in price.
25、你方报价不实际,我客户谦难接受,他们已向他处订货。
Much to our regret, we don’t think your quotation is practical. Our customers can’t accept it and will turn elwhere to cover their orders.
26、由于原料缺乏,制造厂被迫停止接受新的订单。
Owing to the lack of raw materials, the factory has to stop entertaining new orders.
27、由于大量承约,我们不能接受订单,但是一旦新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方联系。Owing to heavy commitments, we are not in a position to accept new orders. However, as soon as fresh supplies come in, we will immediately contact you by cable.
28、我们要说明一下,由于大量需求,我们只能接受8月船期的订单。
We’d like to state that owing to great demand we can only accept August shipment order.
29、因我急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。
As we are in a urgent need of the goods, would you plea do your utmost to effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.
30、此货可供数量有限,因此希望赶快来电接受。
The supply of this product is quite limited, and we hope you will cable us your acceptance as soon as possible.
31、若你能说服你方用户选购此商品,我们可再供应一些数量。
We may be able to supply an additional quantity if you can persuade your end-ur to buy this commodity.
32、若你方订量超过5000个,我方可减价2%。
We can reduce our price by 2% if your order exceeds 5,000 pieces.
手镯翡翠
33、收到发票后,我们要求用支票支付,折扣已包括在价格内。
择天记境界划分
We ask for payment by check after receipt of the invoice, discounts are already included in price.
34、所有交易都应按保兑的、不可撤销的信用证支付。
All business is to be transacted against conformed and irrevocable letters of credit.
无锡公园35、请务必于下月初开出信用证,准许分批装运和转船。
You are kindly requested to have your L/C issued early next month allowing partial shipment and transshipment.
36、由于驶往你港的直轮稀少,开证时请允许转船。
As direct steamers to your port are few and far between, plea allow for transshipment when opening the L/C.
37、鉴于此笔交易甚微,我们将考虑你方的付款交单要求。
In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepared to accept payment by D/P as requested.

本文发布于:2023-06-18 21:36:47,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/986112.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:价格   接受   要求   希望   贵方
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图