英语流行口语对话:Talking About Work 议论工作
What kind of job have you had?
你做过什么工作?
A:What kind of job have you ever had?
与竹有关的诗句
A:你做过什么工作?
B:I ud to work as a teacher.
B:我当过老师。
A:How did you like your job?
A:喜欢你的工作吗?
B:Oh,if I hadn't moved here I would never thought of changing it.
要不是搬到这儿,我不会考虑换工作的.
What sort of job would you like to take?
你想做什么样的工作?
A:What sort of job would you like to take?
A:你想做什么样的工作?
B:I prefer a dentary job and I ud to work as an operator.
我喜欢静一点的工作,我曾经当过接线员.
A:We need an operator now.
A:我们正需要接线员。
B:It's just the job I've been arching for.
B:这也正是我想要找的工作。
Which job do ?
你喜欢做什么工作......?
A:Which job do you prefer,an accountant or a cretary?
你喜欢做什么工作,会计还是秘书?
B:Neither,I prefer an active job.
都不喜欢。我更喜欢能动的工作。
A:Then how about a salesman?
A:那么当推销员怎么样?
一帮人B:That's better.I like travelling.
抽屁股B:太好了,我喜欢旅行。
I have done something like that before.
我以前干过类似的工作。
A:Are you familiar with the office management?
你熟悉办公室的管理工作吗?
B:I have done something like that before.
B:以前干过类似的工作。
A:Are you still interested in it?
A:如今还感兴趣吗?
B:I think I an.I left the job only becau it was too far from my home.
我想是的,我辞掉了这份工作只是因为离家太远
I once had a
我以前在......干过。
A:May I have your resume,plea?
A:可以看看你的简历吗?
B:Yes,I need a job that can give full play to my skills.
可以,我需要一份能发挥我一技之长的工作.
A:Do you like a job in a library,working with books?
A:想在图书馆工作吗?和书打交道。
B:I like peace.As a matter of fact,I once had a job in a library.
我喜欢平静.事实上,我以前在图书馆干过.梦见生小孩是什么征兆
I ud to
我曾......。
A:I suppo you've had many jobs,George.
A:乔治,我想你干过不少工作吧。
大米面发糕
B:Yes,I ud to work for stone,preparing puter programs;I was a businessman tow years ago;and I even ran a small factory until last year.I ud to hold a similar job for six years.
B:是的,我曾在四通公司搞过软件。两年前经过商;我还开过一个小型工厂,一直到去年。类似的工作我六年。
A:We need aa person who knows how to operate and repair all kinds of office appliances.
我们需要一位能使用、维修各种办公设备的人
B:I ud to hold a similar job for six years.
B:类似的工作我六年。
如果今生不能在一起A:So you're quite confident in your experience and skill
A:那么你很自信自己的经历的技术了?
B:I think so.
B:我想是的。
Actually,I received that kind of training.
欧洲语言事实上,我承受过这种训练。
A:We need to know whether you have the special training.
我们想知道你是不是承受地专门的训练
B:Actually,I received that kind of training when I was in college.
事实上,我大学时就承受了这种训练。
A:How about your experience?
A:你的经历怎么样?
B:I worked as a PR clerk for one year and then as manager of PR department for three years.
我做过一年公关职员,三年公关部经理我在考虑换换工作。
A:I'm really tired of my job in the bank.I am thinking about changing my job.
A:银行的工作我厌烦了.我在考虑换换工作
农历就是阴历吗B:Have you any definite idea?