神偷奶爸3经典台词中英双语

更新时间:2023-06-15 10:38:34 阅读: 评论:0

神偷奶爸3经典台词中英双语
1、Time can never stop the pace of dreams, he a stubborn persistence, learn to make dreams grow a little bit every day.
时间从来不能阻挡梦想的脚步,有着一份固执的坚持,学会让梦想每天壮大一点点。
2、Since my wife Debbie died, everything has been so lonely. My heart is like the teeth like a wormhole, only to fill it with children.
自从我的.妻子黛比去世后,一切都是那么孤单。我的心就就好比牙齿一样,有一个蛀洞,只有用孩子才能填满它。
3、Drew: wake up, Gruber. You're a natural killer. Get ready to inherit your family Just you and me?
Gruber: No, I've quit.
Drew: just grab it once.
德鲁:醒醒吧,格鲁,你就是天生坏人命。准备好继承家业吧?就你和我?妈妈对孩子的爱
格鲁:不要,我已经不。
德鲁:就抢一次。
4、Gruber: I can't wait to e my brother!
Drew: who wouldn't like you? What about this guy? You e? Oh, hair will be more handsome. Look at his face. Oh, he's angry. You must be the beautiful lady
Lucy: Oh, come on, you e that zuitian, this place is so beautiful.
Come on, I think I'm pretty low key.
格鲁:我等不及要见我的兄弟啦!
德鲁:谁会不喜欢你这家伙呢?你看看?哦,有头发会更帅点。看看他的脸,啊,他生气了。你一定是那位美丽的夫人了?
微信语音没声音怎么回事
露西:哎哟,别闹,看你那嘴甜的,这地方好漂亮。同学的作文
还凑合吧,我想我其实蛮低调的。
5、I really he something to tell you about your twin brother, Drew.
Gruber: what? Twin brothers?
Agnes: twin brothers?
我真的有话要代表你的双胞胎兄弟德鲁跟你说。
格鲁:什么?双胞胎兄弟?
艾格尼斯:双胞胎兄弟?
6、Gruber: Agnes, what are you doing?
Agnes: look, you're out of work. I just want to help.
格鲁:艾格尼斯,你在干什么?
艾格尼斯:看你都失业了,我只是想帮帮忙。
7、How can you let Balthazar Brad run like this?
你怎么能让巴萨扎布莱德就这样跑了?
8、Your bald head, oh, yes! Sometimes I stare at it and imagine a chick jumping out.
你的光头脑袋,哦,是的!有时候我盯着它想象着会有个小鸡蹦出来。
9、So it's your turn. As a former villain, you understand the thinking and behior of the wicked.
黑头剑蛇躲猫猫游戏于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为。
10、And my new mother, Lucy, is the best mom in the world.
而我的新妈妈Lucy 是世界上最好的妈妈。
11、And sometimes, when something bothers me, I eat what I eat.
而且有时候,什么东西烦我,我就把什么给吃了。
12、A lousy lie, I don't even like her.
蹩脚的谎话,我甚至都不喜欢她。
13、He you finished the worst date in history?.世界著名港口
你圆满完成了史上最糟糕约会。初中英语作文范文10篇
14、I am now a father, a law-abiding merchant.
我现在是一个父亲,一个守法的商人。
15、Oh, that's very polite!
哦,真有礼貌哦!
16、That will catch our attention.
那就会引起我们注意了。
17、That's enough. I e.
够了,这下我懂了。
18、I enjoy every cond of the process, and to be honest, I'm almost high!
我享受整个过程的每一秒钟,说实话,我都快high起来了!
19、Georgia came back, we also u powerful weapons and vehicles.
格鲁重出江湖,还会用上厉害的车和武器。
20、I know someone can change you!
我知道有人能改变你!
22、I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all。
只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。
23、But not me。 I stepped up。
但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。
24、I don't。 I'd do it again in a heartbeat。
我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。
25、banana。
对于这个看脸的世界失望了。
26、it feels so good to be bad
即使不快乐,也要记得哈哈大笑。
我们要永远永远在一起,不分离。即使你变了,我也会陪伴你,让你回到从前。
兄弟有难,奋不顾身!
别看我疯疯颠颠,其实我也会伤心,我也会不高兴,我也会失落。
27、I was thinking you two could get some grub。
我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。
28、Are you out of your gourd?
你疯了吗?
29、Well, it ems that becau of your checkered past, everyone el refud to work with you。
好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。
30、Does it matter?
有什么关系吗?
31、Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date。
怎么画一条龙是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。
32、Go about your business。
回去干活吧。
33、who are you texting?
你在给谁发短信?
34、You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have t。
你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。
35、The kid gives me the creeps!
那孩子让我毛骨悚然!
36、No one! Just my friend Avery。
没谁!只是一个叫Avery的朋友。
37、Wow, looks like your date's out for the count。
哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。

本文发布于:2023-06-15 10:38:34,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/959649.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:世界   家伙   恶人   梦想
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图