掌握这些外贸常用短语,老板再也不用担心你了!

更新时间:2023-06-13 18:20:18 阅读: 评论:0

掌握这些外贸常用短语,老板再也不用担心你了!
对于外贸业务员来说,无论是写开发信,还是和客户进行具体的往来函电。外贸英语的准确表达正确与否,决定了你是否能收到客户的回复,也决定了客户是否认可你。还有很重要的一点,你是否能清楚地表达自己的想法,以及你是否能理解客户的意思,这些都与你是否能拿下客户的订单息息相关。所以,为了让大家能正确的使用外贸英语来表达自己的意思,提高自己在客户心中的形象,小编整理了一些外贸常用短语,老板再也不用担心你了!
一.关于答复客户询价常用的英语函电短语:
1.we will do our best to meet your demand
我们将尽我们最大的努力满足你们的需求。
2.we hope our offer will meet with your approval.
我希望我们的报价能满足你的要求
3.we shall certainly meet our obligation.
xdata
我们一定履行我们的职责。
4.your price is agreeable to us.
你的价格我们接受
5.we are agreeable to your views.
我们同意你的观点。
6.we agree with you on this point.
在这一点我们同意你的看法。
7.we do not agree to your proposal.
我们不同意你的建议。
8.both parties agree on the contract terms.
双方同意合同条款。
二.回复客户来信的常用英语函电短句:
1.in respon to your letter of 1st May. we wish to quote as follows:
对于你5月1日的来信,我们希望按下面的报价:
2.plea respon to our question soon.
请尽快回答我们的问题。
3.we are nding you our catalogue parately.
我们分别寄给你我们的样本。
颜体书法4.by parate mail.
分别寄去。
5.under parate cover.
不同的邮包
6.we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.
我们非常遗憾不能满足你的要求。
7.your explanation does not satisfy us.
你的解释不能令我们满意。
8.have been informed by ....
被告知....
9.if possible, plea also nd us ...
假如可能,还请寄.....
10.we think it is advantageous for you to accept our offer.
我们认为你接受我的的报价对你有利。
11.if you are in need of any other information not
假如你们需要这里没有包含的别的任何情况...解放长春
12.plea e that ....
请注意....
13.it is no easy job for us to talk our clients into accepting such a price.
我们很难说服我们的客户接受这样的价格。
14.thank you for your enquiry of 3rd August.
谢谢你8月3日的询价
15.we thank you for your E-mail of today, in which you enquire for ....
我们谢谢你今天的E-mail 关于....的询价。
16.we are plead to inform
我们很高兴通知你有关....
17.we can offer 水彩画风景
我们可以马上给你报价。
18.we have pleasure in confirming that we can ....
我们很荣幸确认我们可以.....
19.in reply to your E-mail of
关于答复你8月1日的邮件....
20.in reply to your enquiry of 7th June. we are enclosing ...
回复你6月7日的询价,附件是我们....
21.we thank you for your letter of 15th Sept. and have nt you today by
我们感谢你9月15日的来信,我们今天已经分别寄给你....
23.we should be glad to receive further enquiry from you for prices and samples.
我们将会很高兴地接受如果你们能提供关于价格和样品的进一步详情。
24.we are so regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity you require.
我们非常遗憾我们不能供给你询价的小数量订货。
25.we will be glad if you could nd us your best prices with indication for time of shipment.
如果你能报最优惠的价格并注明交货期,我们会非常高兴。
26.would you plea supply us with a complete t of catalogue for xxx so that we may make choice and work on them.
请你提供我们XXX的全套样本供我们选择,并按此和你们询价。
27.while thanking you for your enquiry of ... for .... we regret to inform you that we are not in a position to cover your requirement. However, as soon as we have cured our supplies. we will revert to the matter.
谢谢你于XXX日关于XXX的询价,我们非常遗憾的通知你我们暂时不能满足你的要求。但是,一旦我们能给你提供这些产品,我们会再联系你。
28.If you require any others information about our products, plea let us know and we will reply to you without delay.
如果你对我们的产品有任何其他的信息要求,请告知我们,我们会毫不迟疑的回复你。
29.if you are in a position to supply the goods as per the attached enquiry at very competitive prices. we trust large orders will be obtained.
如果你们能以非常有竞争力的价格提供附件上询价的产品,我们确认会获得大的订单。
30.this contract is made on the following terms and conditions as agreed upon by both parties.
凤仙花怎么种合同双方同意按下面的条款达成交易。
第三、关于付款条款的常用短语:
1.state your terms of payment
陈述你的付款条件
2.accept terms of payment by L/C
接受的付款条件是通过L/C(信用证)
3.Our general sales terms and conditions are laid down in the contract.
我们的一般销售条款在合同中规定了
4.open an L/C in our favour
以我们为受益人开出一个L/C(信用证)
仓鼠能晒太阳吗5. Issue an invoice in your favour
开具以你们为受益人的发票
6.Plea open your L/C in favour of our Shanghai Branch
请开出以我们上海分公司为受益人的L/C(信用证)
7. draw a draft
出具一个汇票
8. sight draft.
即期汇票
9. time draft
远期汇票
10.demand draft(D/D)
即期汇票
11.documentary draft.
跟单汇票
12.we have drawn a draft on you.
我们已经开出以你为付款人的汇票
13.plea honour the draft on prentation
请见票兑现(汇票)
14.the L/C remains valid
信用证保持有效
15.The remainder (balance) will be paid by a sight draft.
余额将通过即期汇票支付
16.transhipment allowed
两个一百年奋斗目标允许转船
17.transhipment prohibited.
不允许转船。
18.your L/C should allow partial shipments
你的信用证应该允许分批装运
古筝曲目19.call for immediate payment
要求立即支付
20.we require 10% down payment for your first order.

本文发布于:2023-06-13 18:20:18,感谢您对本站的认可!

本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/946770.html

版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。

标签:客户   条款   询价   是否
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
推荐文章
排行榜
Copyright ©2019-2022 Comsenz Inc.Powered by © 专利检索| 网站地图