《冰河世纪1,2》(Ice Age 1,2)台词
ice age 1
如何申请资质Give me a break! 你算了吧!(饶了我吧)
Go ahead. 继续(说、做)。
Where is everybody? 大家都去哪里了?
Sick! 恶心!
I can't belive it. 我真不敢相信。
Go ahead! 开始(吃、说)吧!
Dig in. 吃吧。
You know what I'm saying, buddy? 你明白我的说的吗,哥们?
What a mess! 真是一团糟!
Did you know that? 你知道吗?管蔡
No offen. 心无旁骛是什么意思无意冒犯。
You probably didn't know what I'm talking about.你也许听不懂我刚才在说什么。
Easy! 冷静!
That was my mistake.那是我的错。
Oh,my goodness.噢,我的天!
They're my favorite. 它们是我的最爱!
Delicious! 恩,味道好极了!
That's ok. 没事。
I wanna live. 我想活命(我可不想死)。
Get off me. 走开(离我远点)!
Wait a minute. 等一下。
An excellent point. 说得真精辟!
That's right. 没错。
You lors. 你输了。
We did it. 我们成功了!
We make a great team. 我们配合得很默契。
I guess not! 不行!
Thanks for the help. 多谢帮忙。
Stop following me. 别再跟着我。
An eye for an eye. 以牙还牙。
Don't you think? 难道你不觉得吗?
So what about you? 那么你呢?
You'd better. 你最好这样。
梦见黄色的蛇Let's go. 我们走。
Get away from me. 离我远点。
Are you forgetting something? 你是不是忘了什么?
Let's get something straight here.我们把话说明白吧。
Listen very carefully. 仔细听好!
Fine! 好吧!
Be a jerk. 做你的混球吧!
I'll take care of him. 我会照顾他的。
That's good. 那太好了。
You can't even take care of yourlf. 你连自己都照顾不了。
This,I gotta e. 这个我得瞧瞧。
This is cake.小菜一碟。
I'm gonna die. 我会送命的。
Thanks for the advice. 谢谢你的建议。
Beat it. 走开。(注:记得MJ的那首经典歌的名字吗?)
Ok,deal. 好吧,说定了!
Good idea. 好主意!
Wait wait wait! 等等,等一下!
This is a problem. 这是个问题(这下麻烦了)。
Now what? 又怎么了?
电脑位数Oh,that's perfect. 哦,那可真是完美啊。
I didn't say that. 我没这么说。
You were thinking it. 你就是这么想的。
He reads minds. 他能猜透人心思。
When you're ready to talk,I'm here. 当你想找人聊天时,我随时在。
It's your choice. 由你自己选择。
Can I talk to you for a cond? 我能跟你谈谈吗?
You gotta make it stop. 你得让它停下。
I can't take it anymore. 我再也受不了了。
Will you cut it out? 你别胡闹了行吗?
Do that again. 再来。
Bedtime. 该睡了。
What the? 搞什么?(What the hell is going on等的简略形式)
Tell me about it. 可不是嘛(你算说对了)。
You say that,but you don't mean it. 你这么说却不这么认为。
Wait a minute. 等一下。
Thanks for waiting.谢谢等我。
You're lost. 你迷路了。
Great news! 好消息!
I found a shortcut. 我找到了个捷径。
Hey guys,check this out. 伙计们,瞧这个。
Shut up. 闭嘴。
You ok? 你没事吧?
Come on come on. 求你了。
Say something, anything. 说点什么,什么都行。
I can't hear you. 我听不见你说什么。
Why did you do that? 你为什么那么干?
Look out for each other. 互相照顾。
Well,thanks. 噢,谢谢!
I don't know about you guys. 我不知道你们怎么想。
Knock it off. 别说了!(快停下!)
I'm starving. 我饿死了!
Save your energy. 省点力气吧!
There's only one way to do it. 只有一种办法。
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
I'm a genius. 我真是个天才。
Look at this. 瞧这个。
I don't believe it. 我真不敢相信。
扇贝肉的家常做法This way. 这边。
Good job. 干的好!
Sleep time. 睡觉时间到了。
He is a good guy. 他是个好人。
Good night. 晚安。
What's your problem? 你怎么了?
Nothing. 没事。
Let's go.我们走吧。
It was my job. 那是我的任务。
I'am sorry. 真对不起!
You have to trust me. 你得信任我。(注:have to 经常发音成"havede")
No need to worry. 用不着担心。
Very nice! 非常好!
We did it. 学习筑梦我们成功了!
What do you say? 你说呢(你觉得怎么样)?
You didn't have to do that. 你不用那样做的。
Don't forget about us,ok? 别忘了我们,好吗?
We won't forget about you. 我们不会忘记你的。
Save your breath! 省口气吧!
We gotta go. 我们得走了。
You calling me a liar 你说我在撒谎?(注:日常使用中现在进行时的BE动词经常被省略)
ice age 2
What would it take to make you happy? 要怎样才能让你高兴啊?
This,I like. 这个我喜欢!
Congratulations. 恭喜!
I can e that. 我看得出来。
Good job. 干得好!
Question! 我有个问题要问!
It's not believable! 这不可信!
They lived happily ever after. 他们从此过着幸福快乐的日子。
You can't get more satisfying than that! 没有比这更完美的啦!
That's the way it's suppod to be! 本来就该这样。
Where's everybody going? 大家要去哪儿?
What are you talking about? 你说什么?
What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
What are you talking about? 你说什么呢?
What are you doing? 你在干嘛?!
No way! 决不!
But I've been wrong before. 不过我也不一定对!(不过我之前也错过。)
This is exactly what I'm talking about! 这就是我所说的!
Wait a minute! 等一下!
What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办?
Let's go! 我们走!
What if you're right? 万一你真说对了怎么办?
Look on the bright side. 往好处想想。
Sorry, my stomach hates me! 对不起,我的肚子在跟我捣蛋!
I need to be alone for a while. 我需要一个人静一会。
Over here. 这里。
Surrender? 投降吗?
What are you looking at me for? 你看着我干嘛?
I don't know. 我不知道。
Don't be ridiculous! 别胡说八道!
This guy give you trouble? 这家伙找你麻烦吗?
Are you insane? 你疯了吗?
No way! 不行!
What do you say? 你觉得如何呢?
He has a point! 他说的对!
Like it 不管你高兴(喜欢)与否……
What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
Playing dead. 装死。
I really feel for you. 我对你深表同情。
You wish. 别做梦了。
Knock it off. 别再说(闹)了!(停下!)
Have some fun! (玩得)开心点!
That was the bravest thing I've ever en. 那是我见过最勇敢的事情。
It was nothing really. 其实没什么啦。
Good point. 说得对。
Thanks for the advice. 谢谢你的建议。
Happy to help。 小意思(乐意帮忙)。
Your cret is safe with me. 我会替你保密的。
That's ridiculous! 真荒谬!
You're gonna have to face your fear, sooner or later. 你总得面对自己的恐惧的,迟早的事。
She completes you. 她让你变得完整。
So, what do you want me to do? 那么,你要我干什么?
Have you done this before? 你以前这么干过吗?
Only a million times! 我都试过一百万次了!
What happened? 怎么啦?
What's wrong with you? 你是怎么回事啊?
Can I help in anyway here? 我能帮上什么忙吗?
You've done enough! 你做的够多了!
Are you happy now? 现在你高兴了吧?
It's a miracle! 真是奇迹啊!
What can I say? 我还能说什么呢?
So what's holding you back? 那你还犹豫什么?
Need help? 需要帮忙吗?
Really? 真的吗?
Sure! 当然!
Oww, you're just saying that! 哦,你只是随便说说罢了!
I mean it. 我说真的。
That is really sweet! 你的嘴真甜啊。(说得我美滋滋的。)
What a crazy day! 真是疯狂的一天啊!
As impossible as 虽然似乎不可能...
我的小蜜桃I wonder why. 我想知道为什么。
How are we gonna do that? 我们要怎么做?
I got some news for you! 我跟你说白了吧!
How did it go? 进展如何?
Let's go! 我们走吧!
Pervert! 变态!
Everywhere you go,just making friends! 不管你到哪儿,都该广结善缘啊。
What do you want? 你想要什么?(你想干嘛?)
We should get some sleep. 我们该休息了。
Wait a minute! 等一下!