你看什么时间比较方便? | What time would be convenient for you? |
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。 | I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. |
为我们下一个项目干杯! | Here’s to our next project! |
请问你什么时候有空? | Would you plea tell me when you are free? |
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 | Thank you for letting me visit your company, I hope to conduct business with you. |
我关心的是货物的质量。 | What I care about is the quality of the goods. |
请给我看一下那些样品。 | Plea have a look at the samples. |
我们公司需要一些样品。你们可以免费提供吗?还是需要我们付钱? | Our company needs some samples. Can you provide them for free? Or do you need us to pay for them? |
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。 | I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. |
你能给我价格单吗? | Can I have a price list? |
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗? | Can you give us a quote? |
我负责出口生意。 | I am in charge of the export department. |
我正考虑向你们订货。 | I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods. |
那价格方面怎么样? | What about the prices? |
好,成交! | Let's call it a deal. |
我们的产品最畅销。 | Our product is the market leader. |
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。 | Our products are competitive all around the world |
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。 | Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. |
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 | It's our principle in business, to honour the contract and keep our promi. |
祝你生意兴隆。 | I wish you success in your business transaction |
我想了解一下你们的产品。 | I want to know more about your product. |
这是我们的新产品。 | This is our latest development. |
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 | We have a wide lection of colors and designs. |
质量必须与样品一样。 | The quality must be in strict conformity with that of the sample. |
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。 | I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive. |
这是你方的价格吗? | Is that your quoted price?电脑连投影仪 |
我们很难再降价了。 | It would be very difficult to reduce that price further. |
我们的价格是最合理的。 | Our prices are very reasonable. |
你们可以降低价格吗? | Can you cut down the price for me? |
你们可以降低价格吗? | Can you reduce the price for me? |
你们可以降低价格吗? | Can you offer me a discount? |
我们可以向你提供折扣。 | We can offer you discount terms. |
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价? | Do you quote CIF or FOB? |
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。 | I can assure you our price is very favourable. |
请给我们报最低价。 | Plea give us your best price. |
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。 | All the prices are on the FOB Shanghai basis. |
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。 | Your prices are much too high for us to accept. |
我不能同意你们要求的价格。 | I cannot accept the price you ask for. |
这个价格我们不能保本。 | We can't cover our production cost at this price. |
报价单上的价格是实价吗? | Are the prices on the list firm offers? |
这是最低价了。 | This is the lowest possible price. |
感谢贵方询价。 | Thank you for your inquiry. |
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。 | When quoting ,plea state terms of payment and time of delivery. |
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。 | Our price is reasonable and our margins are narrow. |
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。 | If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample. |
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。 | I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. |
保定学院分数线我们什么时候签订合同? | When shall we come to sign the contract? |
我想该签合同了吧? | Do you think it is time to sign the contract? |
我想该签合同了吧? | Are you ready to sign the contract? |
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。 | Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement. |
对光由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。 | As some points concerning the contract have not yet been ttled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed. |
关于合同我想提出几点看法。 | There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract. |
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。 | The ller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not; the buyer has the right to cancel the contact. |
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。 | The ller should try to carry out the contract in a timely fashion , if not; the buyer has the right to rescind the contact. |
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。 | No party who has signed the contract has the right to break if. |
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。 | Once a contract is signed, it is legally binding. |
现在我们可以签订合同了。 | We can get the contract finalized now. |
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗? | Have you any questions in regards to the contract? |
你什么时候能确定订单? | When can we expect your confirmation of the order? |
您好,我代表采购部 | Hello, I am from the purchasing department |
我们想订这种做。 | We want to order this article from you. |
你们订货的最低量是多少? | What's the minimum quantity we can order? |
我可以看一下你的货单吗? | May I e your list? |
我们要推迟订货。 | We postponed an order. |
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。 | We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we will order the following goods at the prices specified. |
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。 | We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclo our trial order for prompt supply. |
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。 | We are plead to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it. |
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。 | As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as soon as possible. |
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。 | I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders. |
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。 | 无损探伤检测 成语接龙大全Our prices depend on the quantity of your order. |
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。 | We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us. |
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。 | We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwi we shall be compelled to cancel the order. |
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。 | We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible. |
订单中有一处需要修改。 | There is a change we have to make to the order. |
我们要求允许转船。 | 梦见自己小便We require that transhipment be allowed. |
你们什么时候装船? | When can you make shipment? |
我们将按规定的时间发货。 | We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time. |
你们何时可以发余下的货呢? | When can you make the balance shipment? |
不知道能否尽快装运订货? | I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible? |
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。 | Let's discuss about the shipping method. |
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢? | What mode of transportation do you suggest we u? |
你所打算的是哪一种发货期? | What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind? |
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。 | Plea ensure that we'll get the correct shipping documents before the arrival of the goods. |
我们什么时候可以提货? | When can we collect the goods? |
我们无法将交货时间提前。 | We can't advance the time of delivery. |
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。 | I'm very sorry for the delay in delivery. |
你们需要多长时间发货? | How long does it take you to make delivery? |
如果明天发货,一周后就可以拿到 | If we dispatch the goods tomorrow, you will be able to get them a week after. |
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。 | Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C payable by sight draft against prentation of shipping documents. |
你们这里可以分期付款吗? | Can you ll it on an instalment basis? |
你同意分期付款吗? | Do you accept payment by instalments? |
你们采取什么付款方式? | How would you like payment be made? |
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。 | We expect payment in advance on first orders. |
你们的付款条件是什么? | What are your terms of payment? |
郑州有什么好玩的地方我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。 | We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C. |
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗? | Do you accept D/P payment terms. |
这张信用证的有效期是多久? | What is the period of validity of this L/C? |
出货在海关受阻。 | The shipment is stuck in customs. |
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。 | If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order. |
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。 | I'd like to complain of the damaged goods. |
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。 | We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods. |
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。 | After we examined them, we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample. |
所发送的货比原样品差。 | The goods you nt are inferior to the original sample. |
你们缺了多少? | How many are you short? |
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。 | Could you plea nd them back to us at our expen? |
运费由谁来承担? | Who'll bear the freight? |
运费由谁来承担? | Who'll pay the freight costs? |
我们要起诉质量问题。 | 黄小米We have a complaint about quality. |
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。 | We have to file a claim against you. |
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。 | The goods you nt are not up to standard. |
我认为责任不在我方。 | I don't think the responsibility should rest with us. |
我们只能承受这么多。 | We can only take on so much. |
纳税是每个公民的义务。 | Paying tax is the duty of every citizen. |
税收可分为多少税种? | How many different types of tax are there |
所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。 | Income tax can be divided into personal income tax and corporation income tax. |
中国的税收率不是很高。 | The tax rate in China is not very high. |
个人所得税是多少? | What's the personal income tax rate? |
偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。 | Tax evasion is also a crime. |
不开invoice是一种偷税行为。 | To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge. |
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。 | Tho who evade tax will be punished by the law. |
存款利息要纳税吗? | Will savings interest be taxed? |
我们必须付多少进口税 | How much will the import duty be? |
本文发布于:2023-06-11 05:10:55,感谢您对本站的认可!
本文链接:https://www.wtabcd.cn/fanwen/fan/82/927177.html
版权声明:本站内容均来自互联网,仅供演示用,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |